ght1000 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Shame on u mods! U just raised my WL without even letting me know. Now I understand what had happened 2 sum of my ght fans bcoz of ur stupid acts. I don't remember they were banned or exited themselves. But, I m exiting myself. U increased my WL just bcoz I broke the rule, n associated the chrs with the TRPs naa! I broke it, but u c only that. But u don't c that I was speaking just the truth, that in Hindi belt KN's track TAM were more than Smriti's reentry's epis, just bcoz MT fans didn't beleive that. No fights were created after this. But anyway, now I m leaving. I would miss all my friends here, including Suju, Sunu, Afra, Sohab, jashajasha, Mehru, Komal, Wazupp n all ght fans. Bye!Edited by my charming ght - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: my charming ght

Shame on u mods! U just raised my WL without even letting me know. Now I understand what had happened 2 sum of my ght fans bcoz of ur stupid acts. I don't remember they were banned or exited themselves. But, I m exiting myself. U increased my WL just bcoz I broke the rule, n associated the chrs with the TRPs naa! I broke it, but u c only that. But u don't c that I was speaking just the truth, that in Hindi belt KN's track TAM were more than Smriti's reentry's epis, just bcoz MT fans didn't beleive that. No fights were created after this. But anyway, now I m leaving. I would miss all my friends here, including Suju, Sunu, Afra, Sohab, jashajasha, Mehru, Komal, Wazupp n all ght fans. Bye!

Shame on you mychariming...am quoting you so that mods can see what u have written....

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If you have any queries regarding the issue as to why your WL has been raised, kindly PM Bhaskar.T regarding this matter and solve it through PM instead of making public.

Topic Closed.