tym fr armaan nd ridz to patch up

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

hey guys!

dnt ul feel tht they have really really dragged the story.....i mean nt dragged its kind of funny bt still ya ...cummon armaan nd ridzz shld get bak together .....they look so hott together nd im sure everybody is missin their romance  ...nd their relation the way they were b4...they were jus soo cuteee!!!!!!!i jus hope tht this week shld be sumthin interestin where they would patch up....

luv ya guys

urvi.....πŸ˜ƒ

Exactly even i was thinking the same thing they are just repeating the history and Even though these episodes are funnier but am dying to see them together...................I don't think they will patch up so soon.
welcome to our side of the world my frddd most of us here have given hope of wat is tht word called " CONFESSION" sumof us have even banned tht word πŸ˜† i  m toh losttttt actuallly dunoo wheres the story taking us just going with the flowww πŸ˜• buttttttt loveeeeeeee karannnnnn 😳 πŸ˜† Edited by rihanaa - 15 years ago
Originally posted by rihanaa

welcome to our side of the world my frddd most of us here have given hope of wat is tht word called " CONFESSION" sumof us have even banned tht word πŸ˜† i  m toh losttttt actuallly dunoo wheres the story taking us just going with the flowww πŸ˜• buttttttt loveeeeeeee karannnnnn 😳 πŸ˜†
same hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by rihanaa

welcome to our side of the world my frddd most of us here have given hope of wat is tht word called " CONFESSION" sumof us have even banned tht word πŸ˜† i  m toh losttttt actuallly dunoo wheres the story taking us just going with the flowww πŸ˜• buttttttt loveeeeeeee karannnnnn 😳 πŸ˜†

I am with you.