Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zen girl thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey guys
heres the last part!

Part 4 (last part)

How is this all happening??? What's going on?? Muskaan, shocked out of her life breaks off the kiss that made her stomach flip and her heart flutter…

M:     what did you just say?

R:      I said I love you

M:      but….kaise? kab?, yeh saab sapne hai…yeh saab jhoot hai!

R:      nahi muski, yeh jhoot nahi hai.

Saying this he held onto her hand in both his own…not tightly, but not like he wanted to let go anytime soon….

R: when we were 5 years old I fell in love with you 😳

When you hugged me for the first time, that day in this park, I fell in love with you 😳

When you accidentally tripped me up, and said the sweetest sorry I had ever heard, I fell in love with you 😳

When, on the first day of school, you held my hand because you were scared, I fell in love with you 😳

When were forced to dance together during P.E, I fell in love with you 😳

When I see we fought, I fell in love with you 😳

When I would see you smile I fell in love with you 😳

When you used to call me up in the middle of the night, just to talk or sit there in silence, I fell in love with you 😳

And when I saw you face with tears filling your eyes, after I had announced my engagement to ridhima, I had a feeling that maybe, just maybe you were in love with me too. 😳 😳 😳

with a tentative smile, rahul looked into muskaans eyes which were filling with tears 😳

Arrey Muskaan, aab kyu ro rahe hai? (y r u crying)

M: I'm crying because I'm happy you idiot
I … I love you too Rahul!

Rahul kissed away Muskaan tears, and brought her into a passionate kiss that took her breath away and gave it back.

R: ab no more crying ok? Smile Muskaan, always smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are cordially invited to the wedding of
Rahul Garewal
+
Muskaan Chadda

31st December 2008

usharafuddin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMGG!!!!! zen this is aaaaaaaaaaawsopmmmmmmmmmmm, amaaaaaaaaaaazinggggg!!!!!!!!!!!! luuuuuv it......... sooooooooooo cute.......... 😳 😳 awwwwwwwwww............. will u updte d wedding on 31st december or wt?   😳  n fanx 4 d pm! 😛Edited by usharafuddin - 15 years ago
zen girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: usharafuddin

OMGG!!!!! zen this is aaaaaaaaaaawsopmmmmmmmmmmm, amaaaaaaaaaaazinggggg!!!!!!!!!!!! luuuuuv it......... sooooooooooo cute.......... 😳 😳 awwwwwwwwww............. will u updte d wedding on 31st december or wt?   😳  n fanx 4 d pm! 😛

thankx for the comment!😊

i might update the wedding😳😆 but december is a long way off, maybe rm will be together by then fingers crossed!

AshiYuvi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I love you I love you I love you!!!! What an ending yaar!!! But WHAT AN ENDING???!!! 😡 Why'd you end it man??? It was soooo good! Anyway, oh well. We still have the other one! 👏

Beautiful job!

Komz
Arlover1 thumbnail
it was cute continue
zen girl thumbnail
thank u komzie and redi50

i had to end it!
i told u all it was gonna be a short one! so dont be mad komzie, u had warnings 😆

thank you soooo much for loving my first ff
Veeki thumbnail
ok i agree that was a short ff,

but even in those few pages you made it incredibly cute.

i loved the ending!

pm me if you write anymore ffs.

IT WAS ADORABLE!
IshqDewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

wow.............it was really sweet.............. loved it