India-Forums

Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

very dissapointed

tanyadas13 Senior Member
tanyadas13
tanyadas13

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 1:21am | IP Logged

there was so much hype with Archita's entry, but i have to say it has not lived up to my expectations.I was really looking foward to this twist, i enjoyed that water park episode, but after that i have been HUGELY let down. I really feel that the creatives have to add up to the spice in this story, otherwise it'll be another ambar dhara (finished before it completes a year of production).

I really feel that introducing archita in a more better manner, and a little bit of support from the godboles and of course ranbir should start getting that attitude back, the one with I-DONT-GIVE-A-DAM type.

desaigirl101 IF-Dazzler
desaigirl101
desaigirl101

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
i agree
cricketlover Senior Member
cricketlover
cricketlover

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
I think Archita has to be given a bit more stronger role than Kanya Ermm only then will Kanya feel jealous
Remember when Chunnu had entered KIT he had a stronger role than Ranbir Ouch (how can we forget those awful epis where they made Rannu the bakra Dead )and Rannu felt jealous cause Chunnu was doing all those things he himself couldnt like dancing,cooking etc Ouch
Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 3:17am | IP Logged
archita's role i think would've been better if there was some attitude in her role...
Rafa.LunaPotter IF-Sizzlerz
Rafa.LunaPotter
Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 7:21am | IP Logged
ditto...thats how even I feel....after all what much could she have done...made Kanya j....which she didnot do properly!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top