•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

there was so much hype with Archita's entry, but i have to say it has not lived up to my expectations.I was really looking foward to this twist, i enjoyed that water park episode, but after that i have been HUGELY let down. I really feel that the creatives have to add up to the spice in this story, otherwise it'll be another ambar dhara (finished before it completes a year of production).

I really feel that introducing archita in a more better manner, and a little bit of support from the godboles and of course ranbir should start getting that attitude back, the one with I-DONT-GIVE-A-DAM type.

I think Archita has to be given a bit more stronger role than Kanya 🤔 only then will Kanya feel jealous
Remember when Chunnu had entered KIT he had a stronger role than Ranbir (how can we forget those awful epis where they made Rannu the bakra 🤢 )and Rannu felt jealous cause Chunnu was doing all those things he himself couldnt like dancing,cooking etc
archita's role i think would've been better if there was some attitude in her role...
ditto...thats how even I feel....after all what much could she have done...made Kanya j....which she didnot do properly!