Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Ranvir- Ragini (Page 2)

mesmerized Goldie
mesmerized
mesmerized

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Eva JQ

i think... ermmm ok let me guess..
although Ranvir finds Sonia beautiful and loves her very much, he will be Raghini's friend.They maybe become a good friend. ( I picture something in my head like Kuch Kuch Hota Hai ). This friendship will help Raghini alot in her career, so she moves forward in her life and planning to go to the big city for the starter.

When Raghini will realize she has a feeling towards Ranvir, she will not find it right because he has a GF and he never found her attractive. He just like her as a friend. Raghini maybe blurt it out that she likes him and this will put a strain on R&R friendship. She might be feel guilty and leave the place with broken heart ( coz she knows it just one sided feeling ) to pursue her career.

Ranvir on the other hand, respects Raghini as a friend and like to be with her. He enjoys both love and friendship and stick to his idea that Sonia is his ideal kind of wife and Raghini is an interesting person. But things change when Raghini accidently confess she loves him Cry Cry Cry ( this is sad tho )..and he shows his face like what?? Confused Confused Confused, and said hell no, you are just my friend and look at your and Sonia face Cry Cry Cry . listen i like you alot but i am in love with Sonia, not you.... Reality hits Raghini... She will be hurt because she thinks Ranvir is different.

When she leaves the town, only her family knows her whereabout. Ranvir feels bad about it and probably miss her too. She is his good friend. They have cute moments together.  She will be so focus with her career and many guys interested in her. I meant men used to call her ugly but this ugly chic turns into a beautiful woman and appreciated because of her great talent. 

And the same time, things happen between Ranvir and Sonia and he will see Sonia is not like what Ranvir has expected. .. years later Raghini after her success in her career, Raghini will return home and break a news that she will marry someone Embarrassed, a nice good chap from one good rich family Embarrassed. She still a good person like we've seen PLUS she has confidence, high self-esteem and a very good career. She is a total new person. Embarrassed Embarrassed.

I think this gonna start Ranvir-Raghini love story... when she lets go her past of her love to Ranvir... Ranvir fights to get her. Wink . Not exactly like Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.. Ranvir just cant let her go eventhough Raghini's bf is a good guy.

Embarrassed

absolutely fantastic!!!Clap

i loved it.... u hsud do a Fanfiction with this concept i wud defintely read that

i was really shocked abut what ranvir said and they way he said it heartless i spear i thought his character was different .... am realli upsetConfused

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 7:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Lennie

^ Eva you should make the show Wink LOL awhhh Len I wish soEmbarrassedLOL.. as i told you last time I was co-director for bidaai in my dreamLOLLOL

I find that they will become good mates, and Ranvir will start to see Sonia isnt all that he hoped she was and he will fall for Ragini along the way - but Vasu and Mamaji objects to their love

Mamaji and Vasu objection to R&R situation is due to some factors. I dont want to see Mamaji and Vasu in bad way but I think they have their own reasons why they must object this relationship.

I think in Mamaji POV, Ranvir is a nice rich chap and he already got a GF, so being a friend to Ranvir will cause Raghini a problem, she might falling for a charmer like Ranvir and she will get hurt because as a man Mamaji knows every man wants a good looking wife. Raghini is beautiful but not beautiful enough for rich kid like Ranvir. Mamaji wants the best for her daughters and he doesnt want to lose her another daughter to the family who tricked Sadi into her marriage.  So I think when Raghini return to her hometown with one nice chap, Mamaji will say yes to her marriage. Wink

In Vasu POV, she already took one 'mamoli' girl as her bahu for one reason, to get her Aalekh back to normal and the whole family have to endure humiliations of marrying her first son to working class daughter Confused. Tho she likes Sadhna, she still doesnt want to honour her promise to Sadhna simply because she doesnt want to be fully associated with her family and because Raghini as she thinks is not a beautiful woman for Ranvir.

There are many issues that Vasu thinks about if Raghini becomes her bahu, firstly her skin colour, secondly her appearance and how she will present herself to Vasu rich cirlce of friends n families, thirdly she is so darn sure her Ranvir will not like Raghini and many many more.

But when things change between Ranvir-Sonia, and Vasu will see how Ranvir will take it badly with his love and his friendship matters, she might feel for him ( like she always does for lonely Aalekh ) and tries her best to fulfill Ranvir's dream though it will cause her family's status. We will see someday Vasu begging for Mamaji to take his sonConfused.. and she does it out of mother's love not for her ego.

This gonna be interesting story of R&R... with their friendship issue, how their relationship ends and finally how they come together.

Interesting Wink

Kinda reminds me of the movie Taal where Aiswarya Rai becomes a famous dancer

aruntouch Senior Member
aruntouch
aruntouch

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
i read all the comments posted by the members abt ranveer mentioning him to b mean n shallow..i think people are taking it too seriously,its just a tv show n i think u ppl shud take it lightly..its just the beginning of the story with the re entry of ranveer..and the story will take a lot of twists n turns.ranveer doesnt even know ragini properly yet.u shud wait n watch.
Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mesmerized

i think... ermmm ok let me guess..
although Ranvir finds Sonia beautiful and loves her very much, he will be Raghini's friend.They maybe become a good friend. ( I picture something in my head like Kuch Kuch Hota Hai ). This friendship will help Raghini alot in her career, so she moves forward in her life and planning to go to the big city for the starter.

When Raghini will realize she has a feeling towards Ranvir, she will not find it right because he has a GF and he never found her attractive. He just like her as a friend. Raghini maybe blurt it out that she likes him and this will put a strain on R&R friendship. She might be feel guilty and leave the place with broken heart ( coz she knows it just one sided feeling ) to pursue her career.

Ranvir on the other hand, respects Raghini as a friend and like to be with her. He enjoys both love and friendship and stick to his idea that Sonia is his ideal kind of wife and Raghini is an interesting person. But things change when Raghini accidently confess she loves him Cry Cry Cry ( this is sad tho )..and he shows his face like what?? Confused Confused Confused, and said hell no, you are just my friend and look at your and Sonia face Cry Cry Cry . listen i like you alot but i am in love with Sonia, not you.... Reality hits Raghini... She will be hurt because she thinks Ranvir is different.

When she leaves the town, only her family knows her whereabout. Ranvir feels bad about it and probably miss her too. She is his good friend. They have cute moments together.  She will be so focus with her career and many guys interested in her. I meant men used to call her ugly but this ugly chic turns into a beautiful woman and appreciated because of her great talent. 

And the same time, things happen between Ranvir and Sonia and he will see Sonia is not like what Ranvir has expected. .. years later Raghini after her success in her career, Raghini will return home and break a news that she will marry someone Embarrassed, a nice good chap from one good rich family Embarrassed. She still a good person like we've seen PLUS she has confidence, high self-esteem and a very good career. She is a total new person. Embarrassed Embarrassed.

I think this gonna start Ranvir-Raghini love story... when she lets go her past of her love to Ranvir... Ranvir fights to get her. Wink . Not exactly like Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.. Ranvir just cant let her go eventhough Raghini's bf is a good guy.

Embarrassed

absolutely fantastic!!!Clap

i loved it.... u hsud do a Fanfiction with this concept i wud defintely read that

i was really shocked abut what ranvir said and they way he said it heartless i spear i thought his character was different .... am realli upsetConfused

hehe i am not good at writing Embarrassedbut i think that's really nice if Raghini becomes a successful dancer Embarrassed.  I dont say Ranvir is bad but he has his own idea about his partnerI hope Raghini will understand that.Wink

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aruntouch

i read all the comments posted by the members abt ranveer mentioning him to b mean n shallow..i think people are taking it too seriously,its just a tv show n i think u ppl shud take it lightly..its just the beginning of the story with the re entry of ranveer..and the story will take a lot of twists n turns.ranveer doesnt even know ragini properly yet.u shud wait n watch.

well... most of us here were really looking forward for his re-entry but would not expect his kind statement about Raghini. Yeap he is entitled for his opinion but saying such comparison totally unfair for Raghini.She is beautiful in her own way.

we are still waiting for twists and turns.. Smile. and we like to speculate/predict what will happen next.. Wink

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanjana83

But then our own sweet ranveer will be getting a negative shade..iam not liking this Cry Cry Cry

I dont think so.. Smile

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Len.. that will be nice to see Raghini's story is like Ash in ' Taal ' Wink . i love all songs in that movie esp taal se taal, isqh bina ( i luv this song very much ) n ramta jogi Wink Wink Wink
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Ishq Bina is a lovely song Embarrassed

Go to top