Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
The chemistry that used to cause chemical sparks is no longer there. I was soooooo disappointed to see Armaan unaffected after Ridz's sensuous dance! 😕
redsky thumbnail
i agree
i mean i am kind of tired of the repeats now, first they fight, don't speak to each other, now the pranks....
i know the creatives are creative than THAT. after all they started the show with a bang,i think all of the viewers are just waiting for that one glimpse of love concern,care,jealousy even, thats the trademark of DMG.
redsky thumbnail
i agree
i mean i am kind of tired of the repeats now, first they fight, don't speak to each other, now the pranks....
i know the creatives are creative than THAT. after all they started the show with a bang,i think all of the viewers are just waiting for that one glimpse of love concern,care,jealousy even, thats the trademark of DMG.
-harika- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i m loving the pranks but wondering where did the feelings go, i mean even if u r in love, u dont blush evrytime u see that person but atleast once in a while they should show how they r feeling. like in the locker room at the end of thursday's epi, armaan came so close to ridz to see wats in her hand, howcome they dint feel anythg, dint remember any past scenes, probably busy wid their mind games. even when they r alone they dont speak their hearts, i think the creatives have put their love track on hold for some days, dont want to show any of their feelings, gud or bad. first we dint know wats ridz thinks, now armaan joined her. lets enjoy their pranks for now even if their love keeps popping questions in our head when we see them..
Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree w/ ya..
😛 😊
BoredNCynical thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: payal_dmg

dt is soo trruuee...evn i ws thinkin bout d sme thng..i mean cum on....wenevr armaan used 2 evn touch her slightly..she used 2 gt all nervous..or give dose cute luks...or wteva..n noww...i mean...wowoohhoo...luk at arrmaan...she gave him a full massge behinf his neck...n usse kuch feel hee nhi hua..grr8888...!! 😕
any way..all dt i wnt is a PATCH-UP !! 😳

omg.. soooooooo true...😕.. and Armaan too.. feeling her touching his naked skin behind his neck and recieving a massage u would think he would be over the moon..😳.. and the dance.. for god's sake.. u would think he would spend the rest of the time after that just mooning over her and the dance instead.. zilch.. nothing.. nada..instead he actually laughs at her dancing as he had asked..😕