India-Forums

Dharam Veer
Dharam Veer

goodnews about rt

sweetyyyangel Goldie
sweetyyyangel
sweetyyyangel

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

hello friends rajat is very soon going to buy a new laptop and then he will make a brand new id only for his fans so now the silsila of sending him mails will start gain so best of luckk for all the fans  

and rt is now a days skipping his meals he is not eating properly due to his continuous shoots.but he manages to eat quickly quickly

he is very devoting towards god apart from his work he prays daily without fail and he is a fitness freak he loves giving exercise to his body he dont sit idle he do exercises and do running and other warm up exercisesSmilei hope all my friends like this inforEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ahuta-Vinisha-

wagma IF-Rockerz
wagma
wagma

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farahnaazz

hello friends rajat is very soon going to buy a new laptop and then he will make a brand new id only for his fans so now the silsila of sending him mails will start gain so best of luckk for all the fans  

and rt is now a days skipping his meals he is not eating properly due to his continuous shoots.but he manages to eat quickly quickly

he is very devoting towards god apart from his work he prays daily without fail and he is a fitness freak he loves giving exercise to his body he dont sit idle he do exercises and do running and other warm up exercisesSmilei hope all my friends like this inforEmbarrassed

wow wow great news Farah really good news ClapPartyParty, i hope he really buy now. Last time i also got this news from a strong sourse but till now he is delaying to buy it.

I am also waiting to hear that bought labtop. then he can't stop me from sending emails  LOLLOL

I heard he still check his yahoo acount, but no one has it. Ouch

ohhhhh i can see that he skipping his food because in last few episode he is looking more and more handsome LOLWink, as he lost some weight. But too much work and skip food is not good Ouch, he should eat properly.

And it is a great thing that he do lots of exercise great and wonderful.ClapClap

Really nice to hear that he is a faithful boy God always bless him and keep him save and healthy.Embarrassed

Pruthaxi IF-Rockerz
Pruthaxi
Pruthaxi

Jai Shree Krishna Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:10am | IP Logged
wow new laptop Tongue
but why skipping meals... beta khao khaoge nahi to shoot kaise karogeee

Thanks for information farahnaazz Big smile
lovely_nancy Senior Member
lovely_nancy
lovely_nancy

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:15am | IP Logged
thx for the info
nims23 IF-Rockerz
nims23
nims23

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Thanks for the info farhanaazz Smile
crazy_lil_gurl IF-Rockerz
crazy_lil_gurl
crazy_lil_gurl

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Wooww he's buying a laptop finally Big smile Can't wait 2 mail him denn Tongue

Thats why he's lost weight LOL But he should eat properly according to how much he works.. Tongue

Good 2 know he exercises alot Clap

Thanks alot 4 the indo farah Big smile
Raiya Groupbie
Raiya
Raiya

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:21am | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharing the info....
but why skipping meals.......he should eat properly.......... Smile
chocort Goldie
chocort
chocort

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farahnaazz

thnk u so mch for lovely info........Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index