Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Gauri or anita,who will marry the 5 pand

Rozzzy123 IF-Dazzler
Rozzzy123
Rozzzy123

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

Filed under: TV    
Posted: May 9th 2008 by Ruhi Tandon
Gauri or Anita, who will marry the five Pandavs?

Balaji's 'Mahabharata' still has to go on floors, but the war to bag the key role in the epic has already begun.

Telly stars are contending strong to play the role of 'Draupadi'. Anita has been Balaji's favorite and she is sure highlighting on the top of the list, but not too far behind is Gauri Pradhan, who has been vowing audiences with her role on 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi'.

Balaji production house is having a hard time picking one over the other for the role of Draupadi which is quite the central character in the epic.

Many feel that Gauri has the looks and the talent to play Draupadi and that Anita is average as she has never delivered in her previous roles. 

Looks like these Balaji girls are fighting hard for Duryondhan to undrape their sari; quite bold.

http://www.bollywoodblog.com/category/TV/Gauri-or-Anita-who- will-marry-the-five-Pandavs/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

k-ekta fan

palzs Goldie
palzs
palzs

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:54am | IP Logged
ya anything is 5ne as far as hiten and gauri r casted 2gther!!!
gHT_BEST IF-Dazzler
gHT_BEST
gHT_BEST

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 1:45am | IP Logged
gauri has refused :)
skaurd Groupbie
skaurd
skaurd

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:08am | IP Logged

Gauri is  exceptionally beautiful and tall and she is the first choice which was even mentioned in an earlie article but Gauri is not to keen because GHT are planning to start a family this year so she will not be able to be a part of Mahabharata which will carry on for 2 years. Anita has not been approached yet as quoted by her in an earlier article, she is the second choice and will be signed on when Gauri officially turns down the role.

Originally posted by gHT_BEST

gauri has refused :)

achuv Groupbie
achuv
achuv

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:33am | IP Logged
see, this is why some GHT fans dont want to see gauri as draupadi. i ve read mahabharat when i was 7 years old, and i know for sure that draupadi is the strongest character in MB. but the media is keen to poke fun on the concept ,

eg,

they d written earlier that gauri is keen to play panchali( meaning one who married 5 men)...

c'mon what do they mean , as if gauri is keen to play opp 5 pandavas??? given a choice she keeps herself chipku to her hubby only, so playing wife to 5 must b the only reason she s not keen to play. they cud ve written , gauri wants to play draupadi, bec she s supposed to b the best char, but NO, they have to poke fun on the char and actor.

now also , its so cheap to say, telly land ladies r dying to b undraped by duryodhan!!!! how crude, its worse than the actual vastra haran. firstly, it was dusshasan, not duryodhan who disrobed draupadi. so they shud check teir facts b4 writing ..

anyway critics r bound to find faults with ekta s MB , so i personally wont like to see GT as draupadi. if it was a show by chandraprakash dwivedi ,it wud ve been ok,
but even then i feel some 1 who shares good chemistry with every actor she has worked with, shud b chosen as draupadi, some 1 like shweta tiwari, narayani shastri etc..

this is my opinion, hope no 1 s offended.

in any case i stick to my opinion that the press reprts about draupadi s char is downright cheap...
achuv Groupbie
achuv
achuv

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:35am | IP Logged
han
one more thing
she s called panchali , bec, she s the daughter of the KING OF PANCHALA, king drupad was panchala king
thats why she s called that , NOT bec she married 5 men.

and along with ahalya, sita tara, mandodri, draupati is considered the most virtuous women .this in spite of her being wife to 5 pandavas.
gHT_BEST IF-Dazzler
gHT_BEST
gHT_BEST

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:42am | IP Logged
avantika for various reason gauri tejwani has refused this serial itself :)
and mods must close thsi topic of mahbhrat
gain Senior Member
gain
gain

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 6:07am | IP Logged
in another article, it has been mentioned that the talks are on with both Hitu and Gauri. I hope both of them refuses this time and enters into LRl > gauri is gonna enter in one or two episodes but i want Hiten to enter there too at a later stage. If it happened. i think Lrl will gain it's lost momentum. Smile

Go to top