Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Karan/Armaan & Riddz/Shilpa HEAVEN 61 (Page 97)

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
ok i am in modd og giving u guyz good laugh[lo]l so posting few things we wrote kind of comepetion we had so posting in pasrtsLOL these r letters to KS read and i think am gonna easily find the date till then enjoy these by sunin let me find beckster letters too and u guyz will roll on floor with laughterLOL

1. write a letter to shilpa telling her to leave that mashed potato and to go with karu(minimum 100 words)

Shilpa dearest… you are so beautiful, delicate, and feminity personified. Look at you dear, you are fragile and fragile – thru and thru. But look at your bf, he is just the opposite. He may be good at heart, tall, rich, established, dignified, etc….but he does not suit you one bit. Opposites attract does not mean this dear. Moreover, looking good together bhi kuch cheez hota hai.

Therefore, you have to consider Karan very seriously . It is just not because your jodi is One-of-The-Kind ever seen. Great directors like SLB, KJ have said that every emotion brought forward by an actor on screen, if it comes out truly genuine, has been triggered from within; For example, if someone can cry heart-wrenchingly, that means they have had some sadness in their past; a person who can act like a mentally challenged or a total crack-pot is a very complex personality type, etc.

In accordance to their theory, if you both can sizzle every single time you come together , can burn the screen down just by standing together lovingly , and make each other go weak in the knees just by mere touch , it definitely means most of your mind-blowing chemistry comes from within both of you. It cannot be any other sane reason to explain what is going on.

So aapki khoobsurat ankhon pe se parda uttayie and see thru your inner eye. Gaze at the real truth and you will be surprised that only he is made for you. (246 words )

2. write a letter to karan telling him to leave shraddha and to go with shilpz same (atleast 100 words)

Karan ….you are one of the drop-dead gorgeous guys ever born…
Your pairing with Shilpa is nothing less than God's doing . Do you know that you both
-     jel like jello,
-     mix like milk+water,
-     are sun and its sunlight,
-     icecream on a tasty hot apple pie….
inseparable and more tastier, when together?        &am p;nb sp;  

On the other hand your gf and you are like
-     water on jello,
-     oil in milk,
-     chilli pd in creamy cappucino
-     soy sauce on hot apple pie.    

It is also said that your gf looks and acts like your mommy! Do you want a mommy for a gf? Beware ! She will then become a granny for your future children? Isi liye apne aap par kuch reham karo Karan. What is the use if you spend your entire energy on body building? Body muscles strengthen karne se profitable hai, sharpen your brain power. Send some energy inside your handsome head. Give it chance to grow and think intelligently.

Tum at least panchvi kaksha pass ki to…..please choose Shilpa. If you make the wrong choice out of the above two, it shows us that you have never passed 5th class and worse still life me bhi fail ho jayega, terribly. Of course, then you need a mommy to make you stop crying and teach everything. It sounds horrible! Is it not? (227 words)

Edited by fizzwizz - 10 May 2008 at 9:44pm

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Shamu did you ever cry somewhere? My eyes turned watery when armaan got a big lecture from shash and he was almost sad and crying and the background music made it even more sad for me Ouch Embarrassed Embarrassed
xXxSHAMILAxXx IF-Sizzlerz
xXxSHAMILAxXx
xXxSHAMILAxXx

@mehu- omg! i just luved that scene though i wish this time the confession will be with a rain scene Embarrassed

but karan looked sooooooooooooooooo hot and cute!!!!!! how can a guy have everything???
Mehvish.Aditya IF-Sizzlerz
Mehvish.Aditya
Mehvish.Aditya

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
ahahahahah b4 summer vacation starts...it gonna be in june or july...we have to wait

n i loved that line,...he siad "aur tumhe lagta hai tumne ILU bolne mai bohot jaldi ki hai"
-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
what is sum ameen Confused LOL LOL

I am gonna drink milk and read it Fary Wink LOL LOL
Mehvish.Aditya IF-Sizzlerz
Mehvish.Aditya
Mehvish.Aditya

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
OMG fary i have to read all that..ahahahah "mashed potato"
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
ramsha u r muslim right?LOL it's duoble power ammen LOL posting mor eg=funny things by us 3 me, sunin, beckster
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
by beckster
A letter to Shilpa saying leave Parakshit.

Ohkiee, it was quite easy for me, I didn't think much of P and S, took them more as fictional characters, just wrote whatever came to mind..love writing fiction, and so it came quite easily. Hope you all enjoy.

Dearest Darling Shilpuu,

How are you, and how did another day of shooting and fighting with Karan go, I am sure it was loads of fun- the chemistry between you two is so very visible!

I must say, I love and appreciate your work, the person that you are and your morals in life, everything is so very right about what you do and who you are. The only thing that worries me, is that cute little child my dear.

You must be thinking who I am talking of, it is none another than the cute mash potato whom you have been seen with lately. I must say he is very adorable, attractive and charming- but only to 5/6 year old kids, who are tempted to pull those chubby cheeks of his! (Although I am just interested in slapping them )

Then why are you seen with him yaar, look at the effect he is having on you, I saw the way you felt like eating that cake on Karan's birthday, man how can you do that? You are such a health and fitness freak! Always, slim trim and gorgeous, tsk tsk I tell you, its all because of that Parakshit fat-so. Na chehra, na body, plus no advantage also, he isn't persuading you to look better, but tempting you to eat more- the cake experience is an example of that.   

I mean you say you love him naa..? So whenever you look at him, you think of food, and when you look at food you think of him, so you feel like eating that up! Now, this isn't good at all Shilpu! We all love you so much, girl! Go find someone drop dead gorgeous, appealing and of your level, like Karan Grover- man cant you see the love he has in his eyes..for you? He is mad about you, and deep inside you love him too, I mean being with him, means shooting for DMG, which means shooting basketball scenes, which means growing even MORE slimmer-   see look at the benefits also naa yaar! Kya karti ho?

Abhi that's not it, I tell you Karan will love you the way NO ONE can! Sachi mein, I have scene his past records, he is obsessed with the letter S, I wonder why hehe, see Shilpu its you who he loves! I mean, the only person in his life with the letter 'S' is his darling mother Shraddha Nigam,   as we call her mommy dear, apart from that no one! So why is he so fond of the letter, YOU darling YOU!

Noww, pleaseee sweetheart Shilpu we lovee you so much, and all of your fans knw this is best for you, so go do that scene again, but this time off camera for Karan, remember the way your big sister on screen- Anjali, ran to Atul, when she was back from lonawala, and Atul was there waiting … run the same way for your Karuu, he is waiting impatiently for you! Go GIRL! Quick, before that Ashwini, asmani,   arruni..?!?!??! WHAT IS MUSKAANS REAL NAME..??   whatever her name is grabs onto him..

Edited by fizzwizz - 10 May 2008 at 9:48pm

Go to top