Karam Apnaa Apnaa

India-Forums

Karam Apnaa Apnaa
Karam Apnaa Apnaa

Unfinished Business - SS Completed 06/23 (Page 3)

desi chic IF-Sizzlerz
desi chic
desi chic

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prab_rockinn

Originally posted by desi chic

Originally posted by prab_rockinn

dc you writin new ff?????
<span>Shocking?... LOLLOL</span>*rubbin my eyes* wah wah......
<span>Bas bhi kar nakhre!... Shall I send you some water?</span>
mashah allah kya shayarana andaaz hai.......
<span>Aapka?LOL</span>
waitin for more........ jaldi!!!!!!
<span>Ayi!!Cheers,dc</span>

nakhre ate mein????? meri jurat bhi nahi hoti tere hote hue Wah, kya izzat payi hai maineLOL
Hai main mar javan inna lattu munda kyun banaya..... Kambaqt ishq yaar... kambaqt ishq...

Loved your work and surprisingly u've updated it fast...... i was expectin waitin for a year or so....  I know, I surprise myself evenBig smile... !!!!

Cheers,
dc

superstar15 Senior Member
superstar15
superstar15

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
i just read this it was really beautiful i loved it u no how to write ur better than me hehe
luv_pavi IF-Rockerz
luv_pavi
luv_pavi

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Big smile
Originally posted by desi chic

Originally posted by luv_pavi

Clap hey DC cannn u plzzzzzzzzzzz writee a ff plzz Embarrassed

Anything for SG meri jaan! ThanksWink

Cheers,
dc

it meanzz k u will riteeee luv u i alsoo luv SG thnxx a tonnn dearrrrrBig smile

saba
desi chic IF-Sizzlerz
desi chic
desi chic

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a.i.c

hey dc! fantastic work as usual...! Big smile Sounds sweet coming from such sweetness!
I loved this quote so much, coz its so true!! Love is not blind- it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less. - Rabbi Julius Gordon Ain't it something eh?... Truth is so simple, yet complexing.

And did you write these lines? coz they're so beautiful...! (i'm gonna save them)
Duniya' ye duniya ke log' laga hai har zarey ko koi na koi rog' Yeah, I did. I do ramble here and thereEmbarrassed I'm glad you enjoyed, I try!

She could suddenly hear the soft ripples of light silvery threads...as they rushed downstream...the soft conversation of unseen life ...soft conversation of unseen life: love that part it almost makes nature seem alive, and silvery threads...lovely way to describe rain...  Nature is alive meri jaan... the world is alive... kicking... lol. Thanks!Embarrassed

the place bloomed of a pale scent...her scent: just something i liked... InterestingLOLEmbarrassed

oh and umm i loved the guy specially in that part where he's sitting and thinking how he doesn't like being late, and he's rolled up his sleeves... and um if i remember correctly a gust of wind blows or something...for some reason he seemed so handsome there lol...*sigh*Embarrassed He is Iqbal Khan himself afterall...Day Dreaming but yeah, I did have a certain image in mind. Love how you captured it!

oh yeah there's this quote from a book I remembered when i read your story: Love that is cleansed by tears will remain eternally pure and beautiful. *humbled*... Indeed, love is supposed to be like nothing else, with the power of everything else.Wink

that's all for now! take care =) ....Embarrassed Thanks jaan! Love your comments... Mohtarma, ek mehrbaani karne ki khasht karengi aap? Update dammit!Angry

Cheers,

dc

desi chic IF-Sizzlerz
desi chic
desi chic

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amneet89

hiya di, here i m...replying I see! Alas... jkes!

Kehte hain jannat yahin kahin hai' iss neeley ambar ki galiyon mein' kahin in badalon ke sunnehrey ghere mein'Jannat' Shaking his head ever so slightly in a reminiscent tone, a gentle smile formed on his lips
aap ka toh pata nahin janab par hamari jannat toh aapki muskaan mein haiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay Dreaming *eyes wide*... arre wah, aap toh shayarah ban gayee. ClapClap Waise iss muskaan mein pyaar aur zeher, dono hai meri jaanWink

Slowly... but surely... a distinct smile formed lazily upon his lips... It felt good... to feel again...haila di the line is a killer...felt good to feel again...moves something inside you...definitely moved something inside me ...lord i love thisSmile Your stomach? Its telling you something... Confused Choohe toh nahinEmbarrassedLOL...

He needed to catch the memories... unite them with the reality... the way it had always meant to be... He had to reacquaint with the reason' Tiny beads of perspiration formed upon his skin... as the pins and needles poked his body... Pulling off the dark blazer... he released his figure of the imprisonment... while pulling out his shirt, rolling up the loosened sleeves... The ever-present yearn now consumed his thoughts... completely... Feeling the earth beneath his wandering feet... a rush of inexplicable joy surged through him... The icy breeze teased his balmy skin... welcoming him... His arms hung loosely to his side... the hands hidden behind the pockets of his dark trousers... honest to god di...i can actually imagine him right now...need oxygen Oxygen eh... *holds hand out in the air... forms a fist quickly... hands to Amnu*... Don't u dare pass out on me!

When they parted, he felt the wind knocked out of him' while she looked to be in a similar state' Stunned' Her eyes fell to the ground' the colour rising noticeably to her cheeks' Slowly, she looked up' to find him shamelessly admire her' an impish grin slowly playing upon his lips' lips that still tasted of the sweet delicacy of hers' Brushing back a matted strand of hair on the side of her face, he continued the pleasurable observation' 'Kuch baatein batayee nahin jaatee Gaureeee'' (Some things are not meant to be said Gaureeee')that is so Shiv Kapoor di...my pulse is racing ...the admiration...the grin...simple but sensational gestures...god u always take me to his world di "The one without an imagination has no wings" -- Mohammad Ali

Shiv Kapoor was never late' it was just a habit he had acquired through life' Racing ahead of, not with' time. di another line full of Shiv Kapoor He is uniqueEmbarrassed

'Margayee Gauri'Kabh ki' Margayee'' she stated without emotion'  An instant rage gripped him, as he realized what she had just said' She had every right to blame him' but no right as this'  di this just brings memories back...boiling Shiv is irresistable...i can actually feel his fury and her fear I know.  I think I would've been dead by now... How does Superwoman do it?Embarrassed

As he grabbed her arms' pressing her close, she looked up with startled eyes, acutely aware of the tinge of fire in his voice' Fire' The intensity emanating him was remarkable' Even fire at its extreme, felt cool' Acidic moisture stung at the edges of her eyes, as she attempted to realize what was happening' trying to control herself' Reaching into the depths of his eyes, she could read the hurt' the sorrow' the yearn' She realized in a moment' that she had not been alone in her trials all this time' A part of her had walked off with him, the day he had left' As it now revisited her, she suddenly felt complete again' His eyes narrated everything' simultaneously soaking away her pain' the wounds mended' the lost re-found' Long stifled droplets fell through her eyes as she cupped his face in her hands' The rare tears streaming down his face reflected the same helplessness' Feeling his hands cup her own face, she closed her eyes in a grateful pain'  She didn't know she was capable of feeling again' not until this moment' The years worth of hatred had never measured up to a moment's worth of love' Beautiful is all i could say di...you leave me speechlessClap...god i need a dictionary....god di from here to end i was jsut holding my breath...you do wonders whe you write di...you actaully make the reader feel those emotions in them...you rockClap A dictionary!Shocked What exactly did you read?... LOL You're too sweet babez! Its the thought of a certain someone enacting such scenes in combination with your imagination that brings so much depth... Thanks kiddo, Hug

Cheers,
dc

AmnuWink
desi chic IF-Sizzlerz
desi chic
desi chic

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by k-ekta fan

neetu wht must i tell after reading ur FF dear Well well... who do we have here... Mona darling! Tu idhar bhi... LOL Don't tell me... acha fine, tell!

awe... let me find out d wrd 2 describe wht i felt ven i was reading. *I'm holding my breath*

sowwie man i m speechless.. i dun hve a single w rd 2 wht hw was ur FF... Jhooti kahin kii!! You and speechless... something definately is wrong!LOL... Jkes!... How sweet MonuEmbarrassed

it's just like it gve me a loads of pleasure 2 read ur FF. I completelted reading ur FF but still i want 2 read more again n agian.... Whoa... there must've been something there thenLOL

I 2nd hand sidra relpy ju hve d best thng dat ju can play wid wrd a loads...

if i try 2 tell a single wrd 4 d praise of ur FF. it will b really less. so ju can mean wht i thnk abt ur FF.

muaha.. thx 4 ur FF

Mona, thanks a ton yaara! I didn't know you ventured here too... But you're super sweet. Sid toh pagal hai, saath mein tumhe bhi le doobiLOLLOL Jokes apart, I'm deeply humbled. Thank you so much!Hug

Cheers,
dc
desi chic IF-Sizzlerz
desi chic
desi chic

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by superstar15

i just read this it was really beautiful i loved it u no how to write ur better than me hehe

Heya Superstar!... Thanks bud, I'm glad you enjoyed... I didn't know you write, for which jodi?... Arre yaar, no one is better! Everyone has a distinctness... and me... I just ramble... its all you guys!

Cheers,
dc
pals_sneha IF-Dazzler
pals_sneha
pals_sneha

Posted: 03 September 2008 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
wow itss amazing yaar.....i just took time to read.....i was awesome.....write some more.....gr8 work keep it up......

Go to top