Frequent Posters

soni sonia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
both link r awesome .but i also want kisna theme music
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well thnx a lot sonia..well i've updted the first pg with the download link..lols..and whoever wanted can get it tooo.....

luv nans
nandini27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raiinie

Nandiniiiii!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNZY9VNpKYI

^ i dont kne if uve posted this or not, or ive just simply missed it! OMFGGGG! Its brilliannttt. LOVE LOVE LOVE ittttttt!! The song, Prem and Heer *WOW* It was too goood!! The lyrics of the song just matched perfectly with the mood of PH romance! *Hayee* Dont kne wht to sey.Was a FAB VM! Do makeee moree!! 😛 😳 😆

P.S: Whihc film is the song fromm.Im simply in LOVE with it! Been playin the VM for the 10th time now! 😆 😆

thnx a lot dear.....thnx....i am glad yu loved it....10th time??!! u crazy..hehe....well i get crazy too... i watch premeer scenes as many times as possible..lols..hehe....waise..the link yu gave i think is of kehna hai.....it was already posted..hehe...but i think long before....lols..thnx again jaan...

luv nans

thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow Nandani ... both the mixes are superb ... simply awesome!!!

Just loved the scenes u have selecetd for the songs, and with PH each song sounder even more beautiful ... sometimes i wonder, what is the power of love ... it just drives us crazy ... haina 😊

sorry yar, i am replying late, but i just joined the forum and am catching up with things.

Great job dear ... keep it up 👏
nandini27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: thesaint148

wow Nandani ... both the mixes are superb ... simply awesome!!!

Just loved the scenes u have selecetd for the songs, and with PH each song sounder even more beautiful ... sometimes i wonder, what is the power of love ... it just drives us crazy ... haina 😊

sorry yar, i am replying late, but i just joined the forum and am catching up with things.

Great job dear ... keep it up 👏

thnx a lot for appreciating my work....am very happy tht yu enjoyed it..as i enjoyed in making them...well my name is nandini and not nandani...i see many make this mistake....hehe...neways..i hope now yu got it in the rite way....thnx again...

luv nans