Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~~PYAR KI EK KAHANI~~|PG.29-UPDATE {08/17/08} (Page 29)

~~BaBy~AnGel~~ Goldie
~~BaBy~AnGel~~
~~BaBy~AnGel~~

Posted: 06 July 2008 at 11:52am | IP Logged
woow, she deserves it, she got what she asked for, akash's hatred and karan's fake love

love the part sonia, plzzzz cont soon and sssoooooonnnnn happy to have you back in action LOL

26javey IF-Sizzlerz
26javey
26javey

Posted: 06 July 2008 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
great part
plz cont soon
Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 06 July 2008 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
i think it is amazingg partt it not sad karan treat manya bad now she kind deserved she broke akash heart cool part plzz contuied soon
sonikudi1 IF-Dazzler
sonikudi1
sonikudi1

Posted: 06 July 2008 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks everyone! Embarrassed Yes, I am back in action LOL I just can't get enough of writing so I'll even be starting a KaSh (Original Armidz) FF soon in this section && if Rajdeep and Trishna end up together in Vivaah, I'm going to begin one there also! Embarrassed I'm going writing crazy LOL

Akash lined up with the rest of the AD basketball team, yawning impatiently. He looked up and saw Manya come out of the building again, wiping her face with a little towel. She put the little towel back in her purse and swung her hair. Akash stopped moving and stared at her walk. She looked so beautiful walking. She turned and smiled at something someone said and stopped a few feet away from Akash, not noticing him.
P: Everyone get in line! Jai Shree faces AD!
A buzz spread among the crowd as everyone moved around. Akash felt himself being pushed as people got to a certain place. Just as he stopped, he noticed he was directly in front of Manya. She looked up and saw him looking, her expression suddenly turning to a darker shade of red.
P: Okay, everyone, hold it! Shake hands and smile directly at the camera!
Behind them, a banner was lifted over the college building that read "Jai Shree & AD Friendship-No More Rivalry."
Akash groaned. Manya looked away quickly, licking her lips nervously. Akash held out his hand slowly in front of Manya.
Manya looked at his hand, her heart beginning to race. Akash pretended it was no big deal and looked away, his hand still in front of her. He began to whistle as he looked up at the banner.
Manya slowly reached out her hand, resting hers in his. Akash stopped whistling at her touch and looked back at her. Their eyes locked as Akash had flashabcks of their "dates.
P: SMILE!
Manya and Akash, along with the rest, looked up at the camera and quickly smiled.
P: Very good! Now we expect this day to be very important. These two colelges are in the same city and therefore there should be no rivalry...
As he continued, Manya quickly dropped Akash's hands from hers. She began to turn and walk away when Akash suddenly called her.
A: Aye, Ms. Attitude!
Manya stopped. He hadn't called her this..for, well, a very long time. She turned slowly and looked at him in the eyes.
M: Mera naam Manya Sharma hai.
Akash rolled his eyes.
A: I think yeh point tho tum prove ker chuki ho.
M: What's your problem, anyways?
A: Problem koi nahin hai. And before tum apni bak bak phir se shuru ho jao, main tho bas tumhe kuch dhaina chahta tha.
Manya narrowed her eyes at him confusedly.
M: Kya?
Akash walked to her slowly. She looked at him nervously.
A: Relax. Main tumhare liye koi toufa nahin laya hoon! Tumhara-bracelet gir gaya tha.
He held up her charm bracelet. Manya looked at the bracelet and then at him. She held it from him.
M: Thank you.
A: You're welcome.
Suddenly, Karan walked over to Manya.
K: Baby, baby, babyy! Tum abhi tak naraaz tho nahin ho na?
Akash heaved a heavy sigh as Manya looked at Karan.
M: I guess not.
Akash turned and rolled his eyes. You deserved better, Manya, he thought.
K: Tho phir yahan kya ker rahi ho?
Akash felt Manya's eyes glare into his back. He turned and saw her looking at him angrily.
M: Nothing. Pass time, I guess.
Akash glared at her. Actually, no you don't.
Karan looked at Akash and laughed.
K: Oh, of course. Yeh bracelet kab liya tumne?
M: I've had it on forever, Karan. Ab dekh rahe ho?
K: Itna khaas nahin hai. I'll get you a better one.
He took it from her hands and flung it on the ground.
M: Karan!
K: Oh, come on, babyy! Stop whining. Let's go.
He dragged her away. Akash looked at the bracelet. He remembered Manya's smile when she looked at him. When she said "I love you" to him. When she always flung her dupatta over her shoulder, walking softly in the wind.
He bent down and picked up the bracelet slowly, looking at it. This same bracelet had touched her wrist. Touched the girl he once loved. Why did she do this to him?
He held the bracelet tightly in his hands and put it in his pocket, looking up at the sky. He sighed and walked away. But as he was walking away, Manya turned and saw him put the bracelet away, the saddest expression on his face.

~+~+~+~

Manya entered the mela, or carnival, wearing a red churidaar dress. She looked so beautiful and delicate, her hair bouncing behind her as she walked.
R: Manya! You look beautiful! Karan! Idhar tho dekho zara, apni Manya ko!
Manya blushed as Karan looked at her up and down. He finally sighed.
M: So...kaisi lag rahi hoon main?
K: Not bad.
Manya's smile fell.
M: Not bad?
K: Yeah, I mean...yeh tumhara style kabse ho gaya? You know you look way sexier in skirts.
Akash's words of how beautiful she looked in traditional dressing came back to her. She shook the words out of herself.
M: Oh, well-
K: Baby, why don't you change? Pictures laini hai and these clothes...I'm wearing blue, yaar. Colors clash ho jayeinge.
Roopa gave him a funny look.
R: Red and blue are famous compatible colors, Karan.
K: Well, mujhe pasand nahin hai, got it?
Roopa rolled her eyes. She looked at Manya.
R: I hope you know you're dating a jerk!
She walked away as Manya looked at Karan. Goppu smiled at her weakly from the side. She knew she was better than this. She didn't have to take this. But after all that happened, she felt that if she left Karan she'd be left with...nothing.
On the other hand, Akash was wearing a red buttoned shirt, looking as handsome as ever. His hair was wet and sleaked back as he played around with his friends.
A girl from AD smiled at him.
G: Akash, woh red dupatta pass karoge please?
Akash looked at a red dupatta from a stall, which he was apparently blocking.
A: Yeh tho dulhan ka hai na?
G: Yeah, I guess. But its so pretty.
Akash shrugged. He took the dupatta from the stall. Just as he was about to pass it to the girl, the wind blew hard. The dupatta, still in Akash's hands from one side, flew ontop of someone's head. The girl who it fell on looked up, surprised.
Akash stopped moving as he realized it was Manya. She looked at him, startled. The dupatta rested on her head, Akash still holding the ends of it. Even as the wind blew, the dupatta this time didn't fly off.
A: Uh...
G: Can I get it, yaar?
Akash looked at Manya. She looked so delicate under the dupatta. So...innocent. He noticed her dress and thought she looked beyond beautiful. But there was no smile or spark on her face. Instead it seemed dull.
He suddenly remembered the time she had thrown off his bought dupatta. He suddenly flung the dupatta away from her head, surprising her, and brought it down. He handed it to the girl who thanked him and admired it.
Manya realized what his action symbolized. She had thrown his dupatta off, and now he had pulled it away, stating that this time he didn't want her as his love.
Karan showed up from behind, chewing on gum loudly. He had seen the whole thing.
K: I thought tum change kerne vaali thi.
M: Oh, well, um...chodo na, Karan. I think yeh dress mujh per suit ker raha hai.
Akash raised his eyes at her. He had always loved her in these kind of clothes.
K: But-
M: Karan, yeh kapde mere jism per hain. And I like them. Get over it!
Karan grabbed her arm and pulled her back, staring at her angrily.
K: You did not just insult me in front of everyone!
Akash felt like slapping Karan. Hitting him so hard! But he remembered when Manya had said not to hit him because deep down she "loves him."
M: How dare you, Karan? Let go of me!
K: And what if I don't? Apne hero se kaho gi mujhe maare? Well, I think you lost that right too.
Manya looked at Akash. Akash felt the temper in him boiling. He looked at where Karan was holding Manya's arm. But he turned and slowly began to walk away. But something stopped him. Manya's call.
M: Akash!!

_shizzzyy_ IF-Dazzler
_shizzzyy_
_shizzzyy_

Posted: 06 July 2008 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
I think Manya still as feelings for Akash! luved da part..plzz continue soon Smile and can't wait for ur other ff's..especially the AR and plz never stop writing about AM!! i jus love them Embarrassed Smile
~~BaBy~AnGel~~ Goldie
~~BaBy~AnGel~~
~~BaBy~AnGel~~

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 11:57am | IP Logged
wow that was amazing and i just can't wait to read the AR ff and raj &trish ff, too over exited bout it but this part was amazing and roopa was right karan is a jerk LOL

plzzzzzzzzz cont soon, i can't wait to read the next partssss
Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
ohh my god how amazingg part now manya feeling for akash
Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
oh my god how amazing part now manya feeling for akash

Go to top