Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~~PYAR KI EK KAHANI~~|PG.29-UPDATE {08/17/08} (Page 24)

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Confused dont do this kiran man these 2 are soooooooooo sweet

~~BaBy~AnGel~~ Goldie
~~BaBy~AnGel~~
~~BaBy~AnGel~~

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
i soooo agree with shaz and shafoo di, i hate kiran sooo nuch, manya was stupid giving kiran a slap, if it was me i would kill her, or atleast slap her about 100 times, loved it sweetie, plzzz cont soon, it was just amazinggg, Clap
and plz give kiran a slap or two from me, thanks Wink Wink LOL
sonikudi1 IF-Dazzler
sonikudi1
sonikudi1

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful comments! Hug

The next day, Manya entered the basketball field glumly. Roopa nudged her excitedly.
R: Oh, come on, yaar!! Regionals had to be cancelled because of so many injuries. But Akash and Karan are fine, na?
M: Uh, yeah...
R: But Karan did get beat up really bad.
   Manya blushed. She had hit him with the vase, but she didn't know she had hit him so hard. For a minute she thought maybe Akash had hit him. But then again, he was just lying the whole time, so why would he fight for her?
   Manya looked up and saw Akash enter the field, dribbling the ball in full thought. He didn't look up; he seemed focused on the ball. Manya's heart sank as Kiran entered behind him, whispering something in his ear. He smiled at her and walked away.
R: She's such a-
   Manya rested her hand on Roopa's arm.
M: Kisi aur ka dosh ussai muth dho, Roopa.
   As if on cue, Kiran passed by them, purposefully pushing her hair in Manya's face. Manya angrily looked away.
R: Manya!
M: What?
    Roopa stood up angrily.
R: Kya se kya bana diya hai Akash ne tumhe!
M: WHAT?
R:She just dissed you Manya! Do something!
M: Roopa-
R: You know what? You're not the same Manya. Woh attitude kahan gaya? Woh smile, woh happiness? What happened to my best friend?
    Manya guiltily watched Roopa walk away, shaking her head. She looked at Akash who practicing. He hadn't looked at her once. Which could only mean one thing. He was guilty.
    Manya sighed and stood up. Goppu gave her a thumbs sign before the game began. As the players warmed up, someone turned on the song Move Your Body from Johnny Gaddar.
    Kiran began to dance with her AD crew, laughing. Manya rolled her eyes and sat down, looking around. Kiran suddenly walked past her, purposefully hitting her shoulder.
    She stopped and turned to look at Manya.
K: Oops. I was just dancing-not that you would know much about that topic, anyways.
    Manya glared at her as Roopa's words came back to her. She stood up.
M: You know what? I could beat you at dance anyday.
    She saw Akash turn and look at them, but she ignored him.
K: Oh yeah? Tho phir what are you waiting for? Let's have a cheerleading competition, right here, right now.
    Manya picked up her pompoms.
M: You're on!
K: Yeah, whatever. AD could beat Jai Shree anyday.
    Manya walked upto Kiran and whispered firecely,
M: No, honey, Manya Sharma can beat YOU anyday.
    Kiran grabbed her pompoms as the music turned on. They both jumped into the air, landing in a perfect split. Manya raised her arms high in air and performed all the stunts she knew.
    At first, Kiran followed along perfectly fine. But towards the end, she stopped short to Manya's move. Out of breath, she finally fell to the ground.
    The Jai Shree crowd cheered. Akash raised his eyes as Manya walked upto a defeated Kiran.
M: And that why I'm hot!
     The crowd burst into hooting and hollering as Manya walked away. She stopped next to Akash, who glared at her angrily. She rolled her eyes and walked past him.
    Akash smirked.
A: And that's why you're hot?
    Manya stopped but didn't turn. Finally, she turned around, flipping her hair angrily.
M: Excuse me?
    Akash shrugged.
A: I don't know. I thought you were hot because...
M: Because what?
A: Logoon ke dil ke saath acha khel laiti ho tum.
    Manya stared at him.
M: You should know that, right?
    Akash held the basketball. He threw it at the fence, making Manya jump to the other side. She looked at him angrily.
     He walked so close to her angrily, making her edge against the fence.
A: You know what, Manya Sharma?
     Manya glared at him.
M: What?
    Akash punched the fence, making her shut her eyes.
A: You're not even worth it!
    He walked away, leaving Manya alone. She watched him walk away as the memories of them together played in her mind.
    Tears blurred her eyes as she turned around, looking out the fence. Akash stopped in between and was about to turn around but decided against it. Tears filling his eyes, he walked to the back of the bleachers. Flashbacks of them together played as the song came on,
Hum Jaante Hain...
Hum Jaante Hain Tumhe Humein Naushad Karoge...
Todo Ge Mera Dil Mujhe Barbaad Karoge...todo ge mera dil mujhe barbaad karoge...

Manya sat down, hugging herself, crying.
Dil phir bhi tumhe dhaite hain,
kya yaad karoge...kya yaad karoge...

~+~+~+

Kiran angrily hit the radiator upstairs in a classroom.
K: That stupid Manya-! Ugh!
     She sat down angrily.
K: Kiran haar nahin pasand kerti. Issi liye tho oos Manya se kaha that Akash was with me! So she could leave him alone and AD could win. And AD's win is my win-ugh! Akash se jhoot bola so he hates her-I HATE HER! Mere se jo jeeta hai, main uska jeena haraam ker dhaiti hoon-
     She turned to the door and suddenly stopped talking. She gasped. MANYA!
     Manya was looking dead at her, her eyes full of questions. Kiran swallowed nervously.
K: What do you want?
     Manya marched upto her. Kiran looked at her, expecting her to try to slap her. Had she even heard what Kiran had said?
     But Manya didn't slap her. Instead, she suddenly grabbed the edge of a desk and swung it towards Kiran, knocking her down.
K: OUCH! YOU-YOU-
     Manya grabbed a handful of chalk dust and threw it at Kiran, making her cough.
K: WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!
      Manya glared at her.
M: Ek jeet ke peeche tum dho zindagiyan barbaad kerne chali thi!
K: OH SHUT UP!
      Just as she stood up, Manya slapped her hard. She spun on her heel and walked out of the classroom.

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
gooo goo manya nicee part i wish manya and akash find the truth about kiran . kiran always want reveng between AD And jai sai
eternal IF-Rockerz
eternal
eternal

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
yahooooooo!! go manya babe...awesome part dear, i love manya's new spirit, akash!! you dork you too manya you guys should trust one another more Clap
_shizzzyy_ IF-Dazzler
_shizzzyy_
_shizzzyy_

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
And thts y Manya's HOT!!! LOL thts ma girl right there! u teach her Manya wat happens to the person who tries to mess wid her and her love!! luved the part Sonia! now i can't wait till Akash noes the truth! plzz continue soon!! Big smile Smile
pakirani Goldie
pakirani
pakirani

Posted: 23 June 2008 at 12:06am | IP Logged
wohooo!!!! loved that part a lot!!! go manya Clap Clap Clap

Edited by pakirani - 23 June 2008 at 12:06am
Bahar ^_^ Senior Member
Bahar  ^_^
Bahar  ^_^

Posted: 23 June 2008 at 7:54am | IP Logged
wow what a part!! Clap loved itt continue soooooon Wink Tongue

Go to top