Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~~PYAR KI EK KAHANI~~|PG.29-UPDATE {08/17/08} (Page 22)

cutemini Senior Member
cutemini
cutemini

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
COLOR=MAGENTA]when are you going to continue plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon bcoz i am waiting for the part desperatly

kisna_xox Groupbie
kisna_xox
kisna_xox

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
No fair yaar! It's been soooooooooooooo long..... please post an update today at least! Cry LOL
cutemini Senior Member
cutemini
cutemini

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 7:56am | IP Logged
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue its been ages now. are you not going to continue writing Cry Cry Cry
Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 10:00am | IP Logged
plzzz soniaa put nextt part cant wait to read plzzzzzzzz put next preety plzzzzzzzzzz
sonikudi1 IF-Dazzler
sonikudi1
sonikudi1

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
I'm soooo sorry for a long delay guys! I was caught up in regents, etc..but now they're over and I'm back! Big smile

Karan grinned, looking down at Manya evilly. Manya's heart pounded. Akash had always saved her. So where was he today? She looked at the door, scared and crying.
K: Kya dekh rahi ho? Apna mehoob ki raah?
   He laughed, almost taunting her pain. She stood up from the ground, pushing him.
M: Choona muth mujhe!
K: Itna ghussa?
   He held her hair angrily, kicking the door shut behind him. Manya shrieked in pain.
M: AKASH!!

~*~*~*

Akash frowned as Om continued his ranting about the game. He was chasing Manya when Om had suddenly caught him, ready to tell him stories and praises.
   The wind suddenly blew hard, pushing Akash's hair back firecely. Om looked up.
Om: Lagta hai koi toofan aane vaala hai, right?
   Akash looked up, almost feeling as if someone were calling him.

~*~*~*

Karan pushed Manya down, hovering over her body. Manya yelled. She suddenly grabbed a vase and knocked it over his head.
   Karan grabbed his head in pain, blood trickling onto his forehead. Manya, breathing heavily, stood up from under his grip. Karan edged back against the wall dizzily, holding his head as his eyeballs rolled up.
M: Oh my God-
   She began to ran away when Karan grabbed her foot, bringing her on the ground.
M: Aaah!
K: YOU-
   Manya slipped off her anklet and hit it against his face, injuring his eye.
   She jumped out from beneath him and ran out, panting.
She looked back, scared, and ran outside.
M: Akash!
   She looked around frantically. He was always there for her. So where was he today?
M: AK-
   She stopped talking as she finally saw him. But what she saw made her burst into tears. He was laughing, hugging Kiran tightly, swinging her around in his arms.
   Manya stared at him, surprised. The surprise turned to anger as she marched upto him.
   Akash put Kiran down and stared at her.
A: Tumhe kya hua? Why are you so sc-
M: Mujhe kya hua?
A: Manya, tum teek tho ho?
   He held her shoulders caringly, but Manya pushed him away angrily.
M: Mujhe tumhari zarurat thi, Akash! Aur tum yahan-iske saath aise-
A: WHAT?
M: Andher-andher Karan-
A: Kya kiya Karan ne?
   Manya pulled away from his touch once again.
M: Kerne vaala THA! But what do you care?! You're so busy..hugging..others!
A: Manya! Mujhe kaise patha hota-
M: JUST SHUT UP!
   She raced away, crying. Akash stared after her.
Om: Akash, ja uske peeche. She needs you-
A: No. Pehle mujhe kuch aur kerna hai...
   He marched upstairs, looking around for Karan. When he finally saw him, he noticed Karan was standing up, his head bleeding.
   Akash took the chain that was tied around a bike and gathered it on his hand. Just as Karan looked up, he swung it on his head angrily.
   Karan yelled in pain, falling back. Akash glared at his bleeding face and stared at his hands. With those hands, he had touched Manya. He had tried to touch her.
   Akash took a piece of the vase angrily, bringing it down on Karan's hands.

~*~*~*

Manya sat on her bed, hugging herself tightly. She looked around the room, not knowing what to do.
   She looked out the window and noticed Akash had not come. She had expected him to come. He was always sweet and caring. So what was going on with him today?

~*~*~*

Akash was walking through the woods, trying to get to Manya's house. He had to apologize. He didn't know she was in pain. But she was, and he hadn't realized this. All he thought was that something was wrong. And when Kiran hugged him to congrtulate him, he didn't know it would be a big deal.
   He was walking when he suddenly felt a blow on his head. The world spun around as he turned, shocked.
   He stared at some Jai Shree students from the team holding a bat. They brought it down again, hitting him.
A: Aaah!
   One of them grabbed his head, banging it into the tree. Another picked up a rock and heaved it down on Akash, hard.
A: MANYA!!!

~*~*~*
kisna_xox Groupbie
kisna_xox
kisna_xox

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
OMG! I'm the first to post! Well that was AMAZING.... but yaar what's going to happen next? Will he die? Will Manya save him? Will they both die and be reborn? Soooo many questions! I have a request! Please post up another part today! We've been waiting for soooo long.... i know everyone else wants another post just as much as i do so please post another part today! Again congradulations for such an amazing and origional story!
Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
wowowowowow thts to much for karan bhave frist he tryy manya and know akash to hit i hate karan now what going happend did manya see akash and save him from tht eviel karan i hope manya save akash plzzz contuied soon
pakirani Goldie
pakirani
pakirani

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
omg this is sooo sad!!!! Cry Cry Cry

Go to top