Frequent Posters

pakirani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
sonia, plzzzz....start writing soon!!!! 😆
Sidarth_lover1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ah how sweet i just read ur whole FF ur rellly gud do cont soon n i fell bad 4 AM hope everythang goes wll! 😭 do cont soon n plz PM me plz! 😛
sonikudi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful comments everyone! Sorry for the delay-just busy with regents and school finals!

Manya held the pair of bangles lightly in her hands, not feeling in the mood to enjoy herself. The whole Mumbai college crowd was gathered around on one street, enjoying the job fair and carnival. Manya sighed as Roopa walked over to her.
R: Manya?
M: What?
R: I'm so sorry.
M: Kyun?
R: You know, the whole thing with Akash. Mujhe patha hota tho main tumhara dil oos ke saath lagne hi na dhaiti, Manya...
   Before Manya answered, she heard a loud clap. She turned, along with the whole crowd, and gasped. Akash stood on a stage, microphone in hand. Om and Rehan stood under him, looking up at him confusedly.
A: May I have your attention everyone?
   The AD crowd hooted as the Jai Shree students rolled their eyes. Akash stared at all of them. Manya put the bangles down, staring at him.
A: Kabhi kabhi hum apni zindagi aise jee rahe hote hain, that we don't really expect something new. Lakein phir koi aisa ajaata hai, jo aapki poori zindagi badal dhaita hai..jo zindagi ka har maud badal dhaita hai...
   Manya's heart beat louder and louder at his every word.
A: Aur aisa koi meri zindagi mein bhi aya hai. I was so carefree before. Mere liye agar koi cheez important thi, tho woh thi AD ki victory. Mere college ki jeet. Lakein phir mujhe woh ladki mili jisne sab kuch badal diya. Ussai jaante hi mujhe patha ho gaya tha that...she's the one. Lakein aaj woh samajti hai ki meri liye aaj bhi college ki jeet hi important hai. But that's not true...
    A loud "Aww" went up from the crowd as Akash continued.
A: Aur woh ladki ne mera sab kuch badal diya hai. From the day I loved her, she became my everything. Kehte hain, never make someone your everything because once they leave you'll have nothing. But as for me, agar woh chali gayee, tho I don't even want anything.
    A boy from the crowd shouted,
B: Tho problem kya hai?
    Akash sighed.
A: Problem yeh hai ki..ki woh...woh Jai Shree College se hai.
    Manya noticed a stir among the both colleges' students.
A: But you know what? SO WHAT? I love her, aur main aaj yeh iss dunya ko bathaoon ga. I don't care where she's from. For me, she's my everything. Aur agar mujhe roz Jai Shree se oos ke liye maar khaani ho na, tho main khaoon ga. Kyunki yeh maamla dil ka hai. Aur dil jis raaste per chalta hai, wahan koi dushmani nahin hoti. Sirf pyar hota hai...
    Roopa's arm clasped Manya's.
R: OMG. He is so sweet though!
    Akash finally looked at Manya. He stared at her.
A: I love you, Manya Sharma.
    A tear rolled down Manya's cheeks as everyone turned to look at her.
A: Doesn't matter what anyone says. We're meant to be together. Mera dil kehta hai...tum sirf mere liye bani ho...
    Akash set down the microphone and opened his arms. The music of PKEK played as Manya stared at him. She smiled, wiping away her tear, and ran. The crowd departed, letting her through. Akash smiled gratefully, his eyes almost wet, as she embraced tightly in his hug.
    Akash held onto her, stroking her hair softly. Manya cried in his shoulder, her arms tightly around his neck. The whole crowd, well that is except for the two rival colleges, began to clap wildly.
C: HOW SWEET!!
    Akash looked at Om and Rehan. They both grinned and stood up, shooting him a thumbs up. Akash smiled at them and held onto Manya.
A: I love you, jaan.
    Manya shut her eyes tightly at those words.
M: I love you, too, Akash.

Manya smiled shyly at Akash under the moonlight as they sat together.
M: Aise kya dekh rahe ho?
    Akash grinned.
A: That today, you're finally mine. Aaj sab ke saamne maine ekraar kiya hai!
    He raised his arms like a hero, making Manya laugh. He looked at her laugh and bent down, trying to softly kiss her cheek.
    Manya backed away, giggling.
A: Heyy!
    Manya laughed as he tried again. She got up, laughing and walked away from him. He laughed as well and stood up.
    He held Manya's shoulders, turning her to face him. She stared into his eyes as he softly bent down kissed her cheek.
    The song "Bol Na Halke" from "Jhoom Barabar Jhoom" played as Akash held out his hand lightly.
A: Let me hold you in my arms for all night long...
    Manya stared at him and held his hand, coming closer to him.
Bol Na Halke Halke,
Bol Na Halke Halke...
Honth se halke halke, bol na halke...

Akash caressed Manya's hand in his and looked at her.
M: Ek baat poochoon?
A: Poocho.
M: Ab kya hoga?
A: Mathlab?
M: I mean, ab tho sab jaante hain ki hum ek doosre se pyaar karte hain. Ab kya karein ge?
   Akash pretended to take it lightly.
A:Ab kya karein ge? Honey, I'm ready for action!!
   Manya's eyes popped out.
M: WHAT?
   Akash nodded his head.
A: Yeaaah! Please, let's get this over with and I go my way, you go your way!
   Manya stared at him. Akash burst out laughing.
A: Kiddinggg!
M: AKASH!
A: Yes, Manya?
   Manya groaned. She stood up, beginning to walk away. He grabbed her arm and pulled her back.
A: Ab tho bas raja ki aye gi baraat...aur yeh dulhan tho main leker jaoon ga...
   Manya turned and stared at Akash. The music of PKEK began to play as he smiled at her.
A: Raat saje gi, pyar khile ga...aur-
M: Aur?
A: It'll be our night...

Bahar  ^_^ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow amazing part! 👏 👏 👏 AM toghter awww was waiting for this beautiful moment 😳 just loved itt 😛

continue asap 😉
ttimpy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awwwwww......shaadi....jaldi kara do plz........desperately waiting for that day now.....
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wowowowowwo what a cute part finilyy they are toughter how sweet akash kind propose to manya to be his dhulan.
pakirani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing part!!!! i love akash n maanya when they r romancing like this. its sooo cute! 😳
_shizzzyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
AWW tht was soooo cute...was waiting for this! Finally Akanya 2gether! dying to read the next parts!! luved the part..plzz continue soon 😳 Edited by s3exicuti4lyfe - 15 years ago
Sidarth_lover1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
that waz so sweet luved it truely do cont soon n thnx 4 tha PM! 👏
cutemini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you are just amazing and so was this part. honestly cant find words to describe how amazingly you write. its just aweeessssssommmmmmmeeeeee 👏