Page 1 of 38

Page 1
Page   of 38
Page 2 Page 38

sonikudi1

IF-Dazzler

sonikudi1

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

Ever since Pooja has announced that we are allowed to continue our fanfics, I've been dying of excitementLOLSoo here I am, once again, baaack with another Akanya FF!WinkThis time, there will be no rich-poor problems...its just a story based on LOVE!Wink And I've decided to call it...

Pyar Ki Ek Kahani

As you probably guessed already, the FF "Song" will be Pyar Ki Ek Kahani from Krrish.Wink

Here's a Character Sketch:

Manya Sharma: A Daddy's girl, but still sweet and talented.

Akash Rathod: Believes his Cinderella will come one day and he will sweep her off her feet.....but till then.....he likes to flirt with every other girl he sees...With others he's the boss, but around his father....not so much!

Om: Akash's best friend, indeed a funny and sweet character who has lost himself in Roopa's eyes ever since he saw her...

Roopa: Manya's best friend. Charming and sweet, but not interested in Om whatsoever!

Karan: Spoiled and rich; used to getting all the things he want, whether they're eligible for ownership or not. Akash's arch rival in college.

PKEK takes place in Mumbai, where the gang studies in college.

PROLOGUE:

Manya Sharma's hands flew up in one last jump as her cheer came to an end. She and her cheerleading team from Jai Shree College jumped, clapping and screaming.

She was a cheerleader, in fact, the most popular one. It had been her dream to cheer; the stunts, the enthusiasm, the screams..she just loved it. They stood under the warm May air, cheering for their team. Manya watched Karan, from her college, run with the basketball.

M: Goooo Karan! Yehhh!!!! Jai Shree College ruuules!!!

Roopa, her best friend, jumped alongside with her. The game was tied. One more shot, and Jai Shree would win. They were playing against their arch rivals, AD College. This game would start another fight between the colleges for sure, but at least Jai Shree would win it!

Manya jumped up. She wasthe most enthusiastic right now. Karan was near the hoop when suddenly someone grabbed the ball from under his nose. Manya's pompoms lowered as she stared, shocked. From besides Karan, with the ball, stepped out another boy, dribbling the ball with ease, grinning. Manya heard his name being chanted in the stands.

"AKASH! AKASH! AKASH!!!"

M: Dammit! COME ON, KARAN!!

Akash ran with the ball, pushing past her college team, and throwing the ball in the hoop. Cheers went out from the AD College crowd as the buzzer rang. Karan punched the wall angrily. Manya groaned and sat down, shaking her head.

Suddenly, she saw someone approach her. She looked up and saw Akash Rathod, drinking from a water bottle.

A: Scream harder next time, sweetheart.

Manya glared at him as he winked at her, walking past her to a bunch of cheering AD girls. The beginning music of "Pyar Ki Ek Kahani" played as he looked back at her once and laughed....

Sooo....do you guys think I should continue and post this for Pooja in the FF section?Embarrassed

Edited by sonikudi1 - 17 August 2008 at 11:36am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~PYAR KI EK KAHANI~~|PG.29-UPDATE {08/17/08}" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_shizzzyy_

IF-Dazzler

_shizzzyy_

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
OMG plzz continue Sonia!! <3 u Sonia!! tht u started a new FF..i was dyin to read another FF about Akanya tht u wrote..i <3 ur FF's!! plz plz plz continue!!! Embarrassed LOL
CAN'T WAIT!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Thank u sooo much 4 savin my life!! LOL LOL

Edited by s3exicuti4lyfe - 08 May 2008 at 8:26pm

Shafoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Shafoo

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
yess plzz contuiedd i love it soo much your new ff

pakirani

Goldie

pakirani

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
omg!!!! thats really good sonia!!! plzzzz...continue! Big smile

26javey

IF-Sizzlerz

26javey

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
great intro

aqsa_h

aqsa_h

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
totally continue..but i have a question..is this akanya or karan manya?

aqsa_h

aqsa_h

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
okay i'm sorry..i saw akanya.. Tongue

minioo1

Goldie

minioo1

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
plz continue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top