Frequent Posters

.Senorita. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Awsome,Amazing,Great ,Excellent...... πŸ‘ Love it 😳 pllz con soon πŸ˜ƒ
cutey55 thumbnail

Chapter 6

Sagar and Vidya go back running into the cabin with the door closed. Vidya entered the cabin with her wet clothes looking around the room. When she took her gaze towards she saw Sagar taking off his shirt from the back and saw his muscular body. With his muscles towards his wet body dripped in water made Vidya avoid to stare at him. But Vidya for sum reason cudnt resist the sexxy sight in front of her. Seh looks towards him but once he turns around she looks down minding her own business. Sagar is now bare with no shirt on and faced Vidya. She was shivering so he decided to make a fire.

S- Vidya main aag jalatha hoon
V- ha, thik hai.

Sagar went to get sum wood sticks to the side of the place and started to gather them up. While he got up to get the matches his eyes turned to Vidya in the direction in front of him. There in front of him, Vidya stood and turned her hair t the other side drying and patting her hair. While she turned it again, a drip of water fell on his face forcing him turn his head to the other side. He slowlly turned his head to the direction he was in before and Vidya's back was now towards him and she was still drying her hair. Sagar noticed Vidya's zipper on the back of her salwar kameez was slightly open and faced back because he didn't want her to think bad of him. But he looked back anywayzz and still saw the same thing. He dropped all the wood and went towards her. Her back was still faced in his direction. He approached closer to her and put his fingers on her zipper. She felt it and jumped up. As Vidya turned her head slightly to the side, she saw Sagar closing her zipper.

S- tumhaara dress...khula tha
V[embarassed] umm....thnxx
S- ya no... problem.

He walked past Vidya and both sat down near the fire. There was silence between both of them Sagar decided to break de silence.
S- tho Vidya.....ghar ke sub log kaise hai?
V- thik hai, tumhaara?
S- haa, thik hai. Lekin main theek nahi hoon.
V- kyun kya huwa tumhe?
S- patha nahin, mujhe kuch hojaatha hai.
V-[curious] kya hojaatha hai tumhe?
S[pretending to be hurt] mere......dil main bohoth dard hotha hai. Patha nahin kyun. Rubbing his chest[keep in mind he's bare]
V- kya? kya huwa tumhe? main dekhoon? She goes to put her hand on his chest but backed away when she noticed what she was guna do. Sagar noticed this and smiled.
S- tho bari figur hai mere liye right?
V-[embarassed] nahin tho kyun??.....
S- nahin bas aise hi kehratha. Vaise Vidya tumhara koi boyfriend hai??
Vidya stared at him wide eyed.
V- nahin, bilkul nahin.
S- wow, tum ladki hokar bhi ithni kush hokar kehriho. Aisa pehli baar dekha hai maine.
V- tum tho aise kehreho jaise tumhaare paas hazaaaar girl friennds thi. Sagar oooked around and then looked at her wit a guilty face.
V- such??
Sagar shook his head.
S- meri girlfreinds thi par mainse sriously nahin li kyunki main abhi bhi meri....[scratched his head]....us kaas ladki ki intezaar main hoon. Vidya smiled.
V- really?
S- hmm, tum?
V- wel, main bhi uski intezaar main hoon. Shayad mile ya na mile par hai uska intezaar. Sagar looked at her curiosuly.
S- agar woh insaan main nikhla tho??
Vidya stared at him confused.
V- aisa kabhi bhi nahin hoga, tho is baare main kya sochoon?
S- tumhe ithna yakeen kaise hai?
V- bas aisi hi....aur anywayzz hum tho already-------Vidya stopped her words.
S- already kya? Sagar stared at her in her eyes approaching close to her.
V- hum...hum...hum already...dost banchuke hai tho isse aur zyaada kya hosaktha hai? Sagar laughed and so did Vidya.
Precap- SV versing eachothr in a basketbal game.
bmtd11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
amazing! thank u sooooo soooo sooo much. i loved it. great thanks a lot. superb!
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnx 4 the update 😊
cant wait to c wat happens when they play basketball
Tariii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwww tht was soo cute...even though i dont undrstand hindi but i kinda know a little and it was grat cant wait for b-ball gme lolz..but i was wondering if u can mix it in with a lil english too ..if not its fine πŸ˜• Edited by mushtari - 15 years ago
.Senorita. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Graet,Amazing,Excellent,Awsome updateπŸ‘
Love it 😳
omg i can wait for basket ball match of SVπŸ˜ƒ pllz con soon πŸ˜›
cutey55 thumbnail
THANXX guys 4 loving it<<3 i love u al<33
** i just hoped one other person wud also commet on my FF'***
Ankuu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg tamz those updates were sooooo good πŸ˜ƒ
i love how sagar flirts with her 😍 😍 lol
plez continue soon i cant wait πŸ˜›
-CharriMango- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Tammy!
Wow! I loved the update! I love this FF and the other one you have, Tera Mera Pyaar. Hehe, Sagar flirting with Vidya, I can imagine me that πŸ˜† πŸ˜› 😳 .
You have to cont soon, Ok? πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Lots of love Charri<3
cutey55 thumbnail
NOTE: guys, i will not be able to update 4 a while due to my finals/exams. I do hope u guys understand, wihs me all de luck<3
Love, TamZ