Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF[pyaar ishq aur mohabbat] part 12pg 24 (Page 20)

-CharriMango- IF-Rockerz
-CharriMango-
-CharriMango-

Posted: 18 June 2008 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Tammy, I got internet here! *happy* Big smile  Big smile

It was sooooooo good update! I really loved it! Mindblowing!Clap
Awww... So sweet of Sagar to come at her house<3
Keep up the good work and the storyline.

Luv u sis!     Love Charri<3

cutey55 Goldie
cutey55
cutey55

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charri7878

Tammy, I got internet here! *happy* Big smile  Big smile

It was sooooooo good update! I really loved it! Mindblowing!Clap
Awww... So sweet of Sagar to come at her house<3
Keep up the good work and the storyline.

Luv u sis!     Love Charri<3

aww im happy u got ur net!!

and thNXX i apprecite de fact that u like dit<<3

neha fan1 IF-Dazzler
neha fan1
neha fan1

Posted: 23 June 2008 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
OMG!cutey55 i just finished reading ur FF and all i have 2 say is wicked! Big smile
i mean so beautifully writen dat it persuades me to read it again and again Big smile plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon until ill read it again for da second time! Big smile
cutey55 Goldie
cutey55
cutey55

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
heyy thnXX for lovin my FF and for takin ur time to read it, well ill update soon so dnt wrrryy<<3
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
TAMZ WHEN R U UPDATING HUN???? Smile Smile
I CANT WAIT! SO PLEZ UPDATE PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ! Smile
cutey55 Goldie
cutey55
cutey55

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anki4life

TAMZ WHEN R U UPDATING HUN???? Smile Smile
I CANT WAIT! SO PLEZ UPDATE PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ! Smile

im workin on it ryt now, itll be posted soon dnt wrry hun<><<3

narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
wers the update best fwend...i realli need to tlk to u man wer are u these dais Embarrassed
cutey55 Goldie
cutey55
cutey55

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Chapter 10

He began to approach closer to her when Vidya lightly screamed because she felt a little tap on her shoulder. She looked around and saw that it was Sagar, who was standing there looking at her in confusion.
S- tum thik ho?
V- uhmm...tum kab aaye?
S- um...main abhi aayi, jub tumne chilayithi. Vidya rubs her hand over her hair and shook her head.
V-[thinks] yeh kya karithi main? kya sochrithi main, aur voh bhi Sagar ke baare mein? Kyun, akhir main yeh sub Sagar ke baare main kyun sochrihoon?
S[snaps his fingers] Vidya!! ...she snaps out of her thoughts and strokes her heia back.
V- huh? kya huwa?..........
S- kay huwa?/ Vidya tum theek tho ho na?....kaha kowi huwi thi?
V- oo....nahin main bas ....kuch anhin...aur ha[hits him in the hand] tumne aaj college kyun nahin gyi?
Sagar sat down next to her and looked at her.
S- mere man nahin tha Vidya......
V- woh kyun?
S- aise hi, mujhe college main accha nahin laga isliye maine classes bunk karne ka decision liya!
V- aur phir tum mujhse milne ki sochrithi...
S- soch nahin...bolki the [decided] kiya ki amin AAJ tumhaare ghar mein ghoos jaoongi. Sagar laughs and so does Vidya.
V- accha thik hai tho main tumhaare liye ek baria coffee banadoon thik hai?
S- haa, yeh accha hoga! Viday giggled and both stood up to leave. As she wa sleaving the wind became a fast breeze and her dupatta left a stroke on his face. Sagar closed his eyes and was lost in his own world. He felt the silent breeze through his body, bringing a sudden chill in his body. As he was day-dreaming, he flet a shook and was interrupted.
V- Sagar, Sagar....!! Sagar apparently didnt hear... so she went up to his ears and screamed out SAGAR!!!!!!!!!!
Sagar in fright fell down to the ground, while Vidya was giggling and laughing holding her stomach. Sagar was annoyed now and was not in the mood to joke around.
S- teri tho, tero abhi dikhathi hoon. He then got up with his force and ran after Viday.
Na Hai Yeh Pana, Na Khona Hi Hai.....Vidya ran through her room all the way to the edge of the stairs. He eventually slipped and feel down which caused Vidya to laugh more.
Tera Na Hona Jane, Kyun Hona Hi Hai ....Vdya laughs and runs again from Sagar and approaches at the garden.
Tum Se Hi Din Hota Hai, Surmaiye Shaam Aati,
Tumse Hi, Tumse Hi Har Ghadi Saans Aati Hai, Zindagi Kehlati Hai,
Tumse Hi, Tumse Hi Na Hai Yeh Pana,....Sagar finds a hose and sprays it on her....Viday moves her face away each time he puts the water on her
Na Khona Hi Hai Tera Na Hona Jane, Kyun Hona Hi Hai .....Vidya takes the hose from him and sprays it on him......
Vidya keeps on spraying Sagar with the water while Sagar runs and Vidya chases him.   They run around trees and plants and flowers with the dripping drops on thier body. it seemed as if it was the smell of rain. As Saagr runs he hides somewhere and Vidya cant trace him anymore. Meanwhile as Viday looks around to see where he is, he startes at her from a distance
Aankhon Mein Ankhein Teri, Bahoon Mein Baahein....stares at her for the longest time
Teri Mera Na Mujhmein Kuch Raha, Hua Kya Baaton Mein Baatein Teri,.........sees her talking to herself and rubbing her forehead.
Raatein Saugatein Teri Kyun Tera Sab Yeh Ho Gaya, Hua Kya Main Kahin Bhi Jata Hoon,.....Meanwhile as Sagar stares at that direction, Viday stands behind him and sprays water from the hose again on him.
Tumse Hi Mil Jata Hoon, Tumse Hi,....This time Sagar chases Vidya all around te garden
Tumse Hi Shoor Mein Khamoshi Hai, Thodi Si Behoshi Hai,
Tum Se Hi, Tum Se Hi .....Sagar slips and falls on Vidya to the ground with the hose spraying water on them both. Both Sagar and Vidya stare at eachother while Sagars keeps eye-contact with him.
V- ummm....
S- oo srry...they both get up.
V- chalo hum tumhe kuch dethe hai takhi tumhe bimaar na hosake...
S- haa...
Precap- SV fights on who gets ot go to the bathroom first. Both SV change and now its a thunderstorm, and deres a blakout.

Go to top