Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CharriMango- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: cutey55

heyS guyS i will update de 1st update filhaal de message i posted before was only de background info of de characters and a short promo DIS IS NOT DE UPDATE<< update coming tomorrow<<<<3

Ok, can't wait!!!!😃
.Senorita. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great start
I can't wait for next update
Hope u cont soon 😊
cutey55 thumbnail
thnX guys 4 de response i will update later on today<<3
cutey55 thumbnail

Hey guys heres de first update of the story<<3 hope u like it, if not let me no and i will stop it

dedicated to mariya!!!<<33 love u<3

CHapter 1

The story starts with Chinu getting ready wearing a white shirt with denim jeans on. He is combing his hair and begins to walk away when he forgot something.
C- arrey main kaise bhool sukthi hoon, dadaa ko bhi tho lena hai na! He begins to walk towards the room when he sees no one there. He begins to search everywhere in his room but cant find him anywhere.
C- dadaa!! aap kaha hai?? He screams his name out loud.
C- dadaa!!---before he can say anything else he felt a slap on his head causing CHinu to fall down on the floor. CHinu turns around to see who it was. and saw no one else other than Sagar. Sagar was wearing a black cotton shirt with light blue jeans. He had his hair combed to the side and had a few buttons open on his shirt revealing his hairless chest.[made his chest not hairy ds time hehe CUTEY]
S- kya Chinu, ithna subhe subhe dimakh kyun karab karehe, ab ut! Chinu gets up and fixes himself.
S- ab chal, jaldi kar college ka pehle din main hi tu late hona chahthi hai kya? Chinu smiles and wraps his arm around Sagar and walks out the door.
Meanwhile Shalu was tying her hair up when she heard a scream from the room next to her.
Sh- arrey ye tho di ka kamra hai! SHe runs out of her room towards her di's room and finds no one there.
S- di! aap kaha hai? Di! Before she could say anything she turned her head towards the cabinet drawer and started laughing.
S- di aap vaha kya karehe?
Then a girl replies only showing her luscious pink lips talking. Shlau maine yaha ek chuwa[mouse, dnt no if dats wat its called in hindi] dekhatha!
S- di, kaise bacho jaise baatein karehe? Ab niche ajao cabinet se, vaha agar kare rahoge tum, tho phir yeh cabinet toot jayegi!
V- main ithna moti bhi nahin hoon HSlau.
S[under her breath] yeh kisne kaha?
Vidya unfortunateyly heard hat and started throignt hings at Shalu.
S- di! juldi karo na, college kilye deri horihe!
A while later, Shlau is near the door with her books in her hand.
Sha- di! juldi karo, deri horihe.
Just then a pair of white heels clank the stairs. Her hair is let out and she is seen wearing a green churidaar dress. Then you can see her eyes slightly marked with black kajal and a little lip gloss.
Shalu kept on staring at her.
Sha- di! aap ithni sundur lagriho!
V[shows her face]- voh tho hai, ab chal! SHlau and Vidya both giggle out of their houses headed towards college.

Meanwhile whle entering the front yard of the college, Sagar and CHinu were on their motorcycle. Every girl was staring at Sagar waving at him. Sagar waved back and blew kisses to sone of the giorls. Chinu thought Sagar was so full of himself.
C- dadaa, aap bohoth besharam hai!
S- kyun kya huwa?
C- aap ithni saari larkiya ko patakar kaise sambalpathe hai?
Both Sagar and CHinu get off the motorcycle and walk together.

S- arrey CHinu, main naturally aisi hi hoon. Tu chahe tho main tujhe kuch tips desakhthi hoon.
C- no ways yaasr, amin jaise hoon vaise hi thik hoon.
S- thik hai tumhare marzi. Just then Chinu spots sum of his frenz and tells Sagar that hes leaving.

C- acha dadaa, hum baad main milenge.
S- thik hai. Chinu walked away leaving Sagar all bored. He was about to enter the building when he is dragged by a girl towards a wall near the garden.
S- arrey Tina ......tum?
Tina UNFORTUNATELY was his ex-girlfriemd who he recently broke up with. Hse was a modern girl who put lots of makeup. She was seen wearing a yellow top with a denim jean skirt.
T- Sagar, tumne mere saath aisa kyun kiya?
S- maine kya kiya?
T- tumne mujhe aha ki tum mujhse pasand karthe ho aur phir baad main mujhe yeh kahthi ho ki tum mujhse pasan nahin karthiho?
S- [sighs] Tina, main tumhe kithna baar kahoongi ki main tumse pasand karthithi, aur vaise bhi b=mujhe baad main pathachala ki tum meri type ki....nahin ho. Just leave me alone. He was about to walk away when Tina stopped him again.
T- meri e baath kaan kholkar sunlo, Sagar main tumse pasand karthi hoon aur main tumhe har kiz nahin chornewaali. HER HANDS ARE ON HIS COLLAR. sAGAR THEN LOKS AT HER THEN HER HANDS AT HIS COLLAR. hE THEN TOUCHes her hands and takes them off his collar. He begins to get mad and makes a nasty glare at her.
S- tina, tum chahe kuch bhi karlo, mujhe koi farq nahin hai, lekin humaare jo rishtha tha na woh nahin hai ab, kk so leave me ALONE. He poinst a finger at her. Aur ek baat aur mujhe agar koi bhi ladki pasand hoga na, tuho pura collegemain patha chalega! Kyunki woh ladki subsi khoobsurath hogi is college main, tumse Zyada! He thwn walks away and mumbles to himself.
S- yeh ladkiya bhi na, so annoying.As he was mumbling under his breath he looked back to see if Tina was there. As he was not paying attention to where he was going, he bumped into a girl and she neaalry fel down. Lukily he caught his balance and caught her from the back. Her duppatta was on her face but then he moved it away and saw Viyda. They both were looking at eachother. Vidya loking into Sagars deep eyes and Sagar looking into Vidyas moon-reflected eyes.

Is takar ka kya anjaam hoga?
Hope u like dit, plZ leave comments<<3 and if u dnt like it i will not continue<<3
love y'all
Tahmina aka Tamz

Edited by cutey55 - 15 years ago
bmtd11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG!!! LOVED IT!!! AMAZING!!! hopefully they wont get mad at each other. 😊 😆
-CharriMango- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Woooow! Amazing update!
Can't wait for the next part!
Cont soon! 

- Charri Edited by charri7878 - 15 years ago
Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Tahmina..
Nice start...our hero is a flirt with an attitude and a cool character right? Like it already...
Love at first sight????
Please update soon....
cutey55 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isha

Hey Tahmina..
Nice start...our hero is a flirt with an attitude and a cool character right? Like it already...
Love at first sight????
Please update soon....

thnXX so much hun<<3 glad to know u like dit, i was a bit scared that people wont like it dat much<<3

@charri- thnxx dear<<3

@moomoo- hmm hopefully 😉 dey wont get mad at eachother<3

narmz thumbnail
omg....TamZ u started a new FF...watch this one will be as good as ur other one....anyways bak to the update it was superb 👏 👏
cutey55 thumbnail

Originally posted by: narmz

omg....TamZ u started a new FF...watch this one will be as good as ur other one....anyways bak to the update it was superb 👏 👏

thnXX narmeen for dose lovely comments<<3 ily<<3