Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF[pyaar ishq aur mohabbat] part 12pg 24 (Page 13)

Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutey55

NOTE: guys, i will not be able to update 4 a while due to my finals/exams. I do hope u guys understand, wihs me all de luck<3
Love, TamZ

aww ok tamz but gud luck wit ur exams Big smileBig smile

IrikaLovesKMH IF-Dazzler
IrikaLovesKMH
IrikaLovesKMH

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 7:21am | IP Logged

I have finished reading it really AWSOME FF

CONT SOON
.Senorita. IF-Sizzlerz
.Senorita.
.Senorita.

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutey55

NOTE: guys, i will not be able to update 4 a while due to my finals/exams. I do hope u guys understand, wihs me all de luck<3
Love, TamZ
Best of Luck for your examThumbs Up
-CharriMango- IF-Rockerz
-CharriMango-
-CharriMango-

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Hey Tammy<333 Wish you all good luck for your exam!
Remember, we are always with you! Embarrassed

Edited by charri7878 - 26 May 2008 at 8:44am
cutey55 Goldie
cutey55
cutey55

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
thnXX charri sooo much<<<<3 i love how u understood me<<3
cutey55 Goldie
cutey55
cutey55

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Guys im srry to say but i dnt think i can post my update today becuZ of my studies going on, pretty hectic here in NY, im srry but i WILL post it tom promise!!
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 8:56am | IP Logged
awww its ok tamz Big smile Big smile Big smile
i can understand im having such a hectic life ryte now too Smile
and hun update whenever u can Smile Smile
take ur time Big smile
Heart u Smile Smile Smile
cutey55 Goldie
cutey55
cutey55

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Chapter 7

Recap- SV in a cabin becuz of de rain.

After Vidya and Sagar left home, the weather cleared up. Vidya was in her room getting ready for bed by stuffing her pillows the right way when she recalled the moments she spent with him. She had flashbacks of her falling on him during the rain. She was moving here and there around the bed with her pleasan smile on her lips.
V-[talking to herself]- aaj ka din mujhe subse accha laga! Lekin patha nahin kyun mujhe ik ajib si dar tha, jabhie Sagar mere paas aathe hai tub mujhe ithna gubrahat kyun hothi hai? While talking to herself she fell asleep and soon enough it was the morning.

Sagar was with Chinu at the table out in the yard. Chinu was busy eating while Sagar was lost in his thoughts. alled the times he had with Vidya. Her falling on him, her zipper being closed with his tender arms. It seemed like life was going through the right path. He plesantly giggled and closed his eyes.
S[thinks]- agar main apni ankhein koolna chahthihoon, tho bas main sirf aur sirf woh kaas cheez dikhna chahthihoon. Tum Se Hi plays.
He opened his eyes and noticed Vidya there with her hands on her cheek and her hair flowing to the side of her face. Papers were flying around thw whole place with no students there.

na hai yeh pana, na khona hi hai.....Sagar sees Vidya with her hair flowing to her cheeeks
tera na hona jane, kyun hona hi hai.....Vidya sees Sagar back
tum se hi din hota hai, surmaiye shaam aati, tumse hi, tumse hi......
har ghadi saans aati hai, zindagi kehlati hai, tumse hi, tumse hi....Vidya smiles and runs away
na hai yeh pana, na khona hi hai...Sagar chases her around the place
tera na hona jane, kyun hona hi hai...he catches her duppatta and pulls her to himself
While Sagar was day dreaming, a hand shook him and tok him back to his senses. It was none other than Chinu.
C- dadaa, kya huwa, chalye nA!
s- HAA, HAA,..... chalo. He LOoks confused as to why he started to think about Vidya so much.
S-SHAYAD MERE DIMAKH KARAB HORAHE! hE HITs himself on the head and walks away.

After school, Sagar was busy playing basketball with his frends and Chinu when he accidentally hit the bal on Vidya who was walking in her red track pants and her black sweater on top. by the court coincidently. Vidya faced back and saw Sagar. She got the ball and started to dribble it towards Sagar.
V- kya huwa Sagar? ball lene ki koshish karo...ya tumhe kya dar lagtha hai? Sagar gazed at her.
S- haha, Vidya ur funny. Tumhe lagtha hai ki mujhe dar lagtha ahi...aur woh bhi tumse?
V- accha tho thik hai, abhi ek game hojai.
S- nahin, main tumhe haraana nahin chahithioon.
V- ooo ho,[walks around Sagar] ye baath hai ya kuch aur? Tumhe gabraane ki koi zaroorath nahin hai, main jeethoongi aur woh bhi[snaps her fingers] zyaada der nahin lagegi. pAR phir bhi agar tumhe ithna hi dar lagtha hai, tho main chalijaathihoon. She was about to walk by when Sagar grabbed her hand and stopped her.
S- Chalo, game khelna abhi bakhi hai. Vidya smiled.

They were both in ready position to catch the ball. Sagar winked at Vidya and Vidya stuck out her tongue. They bth jumped up to get the ball and Vidya caught it, she started to drible it in her hands around the court and finally made a shot.
Chinu-[to his frends] bohth accha hai Vidya.

Sagar approached Vidya and pushed her aside in a jokingly maner.
They dribbled again but Sagar eventually caught the ball from her hands and ran towards the hoop and made it in. Next it was Vidya who took the bal and was dribbling while Sagar was behind her and Viday who was lookin out for herself swung her hair to te other side hitting Sagars face and Sagar stood there looking at her. It was finally the time to make tge last shot and Vidya was about to jump to make the shot when Sagar also came to get the ball from here wiht a jump but instead of hitting the ball, he accidently hit Vidays arm knocking down the ball and collapsing on Vidya. They both were now on the floor where Sagar is on Vidya. Sagar and Vidyas faces were close to eachother with 2 inches away.

precap- SV in a party dancing. V gets drunk without knowing it.

Go to top