India-Forums

Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyann
Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyann

Ranbir's parents - Careless? (Page 2)

asyasahil928 IF-Sizzlerz
asyasahil928
asyasahil928

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
yeah I agree with you. But I think it will come after everything is over...I mean saras will be sent to the asylum, durga will be really sick like she is going to die. Then only their parents will come and be surprised that durga is like this. I don't even think they know.

Prestigious IF-Rockerz
Prestigious
Prestigious

Aap Ki Antara Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ghia

yeah I agree with you. But I think it will come after everything is over...I mean saras will be sent to the asylum, durga will be really sick like she is going to die. Then only their parents will come and be surprised that durga is like this. I don't even think they know.

Yes, Ranbir's parents may show up later as the writers invite them back in Confused but that'll be awfully careless on their part. How could the writers not even show the parents' concern about the state their son and daughter-in-law are? Even Niyati, who was shown as Ranbir's childhood friend I believe, did not have any interaction with him afterwards.

Now that Niyati is married to Yuvraj and have entered the Garodia parivaar, the writers could've showed her talking to the so called Ranbir and feeling suspicious of his identity.

There are so many ways the writers can make this story better. Sending Saraswati to the asylum has degraded the value of the storyline.
populartalk Newbie
populartalk
populartalk

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
they should come back,atleast to know ,when are they going to become dada-dadi LOL

Go to top