Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

Harshad is diff from typical Balaji stars

adios IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

loveabletwinz Goldie
loveabletwinz
loveabletwinz

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
i totally have to agree...all the other ekta boys started off as the bad boy types.. and like u said.."in-your-face" kind.. loved to hate the leading ladies..and then theres harshad! phewww! through the good looks and mighty charm, he manages to be the perfect beta, bhai and i guess you can say lover. he started off so sober..i mean .. all the other guys.. like iqbal..phewww i love the dude..but my gawd..what attitude! gosh! he just threw himself on people..but prem..his simplicity.. ahhh .. just everything about him blows you away..his eyes.. ooofff they speak more than words can express.. definetly, prem is SO not one of those regular ekta boys! and yes...kudos to him for pulling prem's character off with such absolute perfection! :-)
delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Awwww what do I saw

I always grin when good things are being said about Harsh

I wont compare him with anyone...cause I dont even remember the last Balaji show I saw...

But yes Harsh is different and I love him the way he is Big smile
*¤*zahara*¤* Senior Member
*¤*zahara*¤*
*¤*zahara*¤*

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with you. He is very natural when he acts. Harshad's personality comes out as Prem in the show. I think he acts from bottom of his heart and thats is why its so natural. Also, I think Harshad and Prem are very similar in terms of being calm and simple, and it definitely shows in his acting. He is definitely a natural and realistic.
- Tahseena
angelic eyes IF-Sizzlerz
angelic eyes
angelic eyes

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:27am | IP Logged
^^Thats really well said..Yes Harshad isn't the OTT types..he is very subtle but yet very effective in what he says and expresses..These scenes have been one of the best scenes performed by Harshad so far..EmbarrassedHarsh truly is a versatile actor..Hats off to him..ClapClap
Barbie3143 IF-Rockerz
Barbie3143
Barbie3143

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by delo

Awwww what do I saw

I always grin when good things are being said about Harsh

I wont compare him with anyone...cause I dont even remember the last Balaji show I saw...

But yes Harsh is different and I love him the way he is Big smile

same here...LOLLOL

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:44am | IP Logged
I completely agree

this "in the face" attitude is seen in almost all of ekta's shows--(which makes the men really hot--aka Angad/Shiv (IQbal), Karan/Pratham(Hiten)--yes karan was once Mr. Attitude,--- Nakul (Naman), Jai Walia (Ram), Miland (Shabbir) I can go on forever--and we fall in love with how they change over time...

but here we have prem who is a sweetheart from the start---i think his character is a nice change and will make harshad iconic (like an article said eariler--he is like a Mihir/Anurag--AmAZING and will soon display his versitality as an actor!
jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Well, I don't have much expertise in Ekta serials as I hardly watch any serials. But I used to watch 'Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi'. And I simply loved Armaan Sir! Prem of this show resembles a lot with Armaan in some ways! Ofcourse Armaan had more grey shades than Prem. Prem is portrayed as pure white! Though I like the characters to have some shades of grey as they look more realistic but the way Harshad acts as Prem, it is mindblowing! The subtle, sensuous, strong, serious, sincere and solicitous guy! I have even started loving pure white characters!!!

Go to top