India-Forums

Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

OH MY GOD!!! no no oh my HOLY god!

Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

OH MY GOD!!! Like wow!! OMG. Today is the best Ranbir episode I have ever ever ever seen. I loved his conversation with Pooja?? Oh my god.! He looked amazing. he was amazing... I can't get over it. Like omg! I loved the way he yelled at her...finally he said all the stuff..wow?? No jokes nothing. It was serious! The way he said chup...the way he said he loved her...and the way he said " puch kar toh dekho" He is amazing. Just amazing.

I love him...I love him... I love him...This definetly makes up for all the horrible episodes in the past. I loved it! He is so brilliant. aaaaaaah!! He is so good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

k-ekta fan

Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
ok I apologize for being so excited!! But I loved him!!
smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
NOO! I COULDNT AGREE WITH YOU MORE! HE WAS AMAZINGGGG TONIGHT!!! AMAZINGGG!! If there was a reason to watch that episode...it was for him!! AHH! He made my night! He was just greattt...
ITS FINE TO GET ALL EXCITED! HE WAS JUST GREAT!
Haha, he was soo great that my vocabulary has become limited! Embarrassed LOL

Edited by smilingstar3 - 08 May 2008 at 7:37pm
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
ahh! Right now my vocab is limited too!I can't find the right words to express what I am feeling. He was superb! Like oh my god. Just yesterday I was complaining how they butchering his character by making him look like a fool. He is better being all serious. And here he was. 1st stood up to Kanya (so hotttttt...he should ignore Kanya more often) then in the car (ahhh loved him) then with Pooja?? oh my god!! Amazing. Everything he said was amazing. And the scene was serious. (not a lame meaningless crap) I was getting tired of stupid episodes. Finally some serious episode. I loved it!! He looked amazing. He was sooo sexy!!I love him!!!I love him so much it makes me sad!
simran1285 IF-Dazzler
simran1285
simran1285

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
I know perfu he looked smokin today...just finished watching the episode again and was majorling drooling.. I am appalled by Akku's acting he was serious and angry one minute, emotional and pleadings the next...it was superb, I am still astounded over how delicious he looked, the style the charisma the sex appeal was all there today, even my brother had to admit that the man looked and acted great

now if only tomorrow was Monday Ouch
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
delicious?? please stop looking at my jaan with those hungry eyes!! But oh he was oo good. I still feel breathless thinking about him!! I love him. He was amazing. I can't say it enough!! I wish I could stop writing he was amazing over and over again. But I can't. I loved him. He was mindblowing.
smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran1285

I know perfu he looked smokin today...just finished watching the episode again and was majorling drooling.. I am appalled by Akku's acting he was serious and angry one minute, emotional and pleadings the next...it was superb, I am still astounded over how delicious he looked, the style the charisma the sex appeal was all there today, even my brother had to admit that the man looked and acted great

now if only tomorrow was Monday Ouch

LOL I am glad your vocabulary didn't become limited after watching that scene!!!
rajkin IF-Dazzler
rajkin
rajkin

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
    hey perfangel-do u know how we cud get him on IF radio.Can he know how crazy we all r for him. Oh god he needs to know. Actually in one of his old articles- he has given his email id. do u think its still the same.And definitely the complaints in the forum do surely get a peek from the creatives. like the way we said we need a dhamakedaar episode and yesterday was one.And it was not the typical good one but such a unique gud one. So someone must get Akashdeep here on If

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index