Solhah Singaarr

May 8th-shagun’s solhah singaarr

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

--huma--

Goldie

--huma--

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

-babuji n mummyji r cryin in front of sumers foto. babuji saysL plz cum back, ur mom's mamta neds you, u weren't urvashi's bro, u were like her father. u did her kanyadan. u were more than a son to me, u were my right hand. where did u go? the house is so quite w/out u. der's no happiness. triveni says: he died in such a young age. n shagun? shes guna die w/out him. der will be no solhah singaarr for her. shes gune be white. she cries. sonia cums n strts puttng the garlic necklace on smer's pic. triveni stops her she says: wat r u doin? sonia says: we have to believe tht sumer's dead, n wen sum1 dies u gota put this necklace on them. then she puts the ncklace on his pic thinkin: finally ur dead n its bout time tht we pu the necklace on ur pic. triveni says: sonia, shagun's solhah singaarr. sonia smiles then drops a tear n nods. then runs upto her room.

-snia cums in shagun's room n finds shifali singin a song. she strts actin: lets go bhabhi its time for u to take ur solhah singaarr off n wear ur white sari. shifali says: hey u dun ned to me act w/me like tht. sonia says: well wat shud i do. its time for u to be sumer's widow now. shifali sas: hey bhagwan wat trouble have u put me in. sonia says: here ur missin bhagwan n downstairs mummyji is missin u. shifali says: k lets go. sonia says: one sec. ur lenses. shifali says: oh yeh i dunno y i keep forgettin them. sonia says: if u forget one thing th we r not guna be livin here but behind the bars in jail. shifali says: yeh i noe no ned to lecture me. then sonia says: one minute. ur supposed to be crying. shifali takes out glucerin from her sari n says: i always have this w/me. she puts sum in n hugs sonia. she cries: sumer!! then thye leave.

- sonia remind shifali tht shes sumer's widow. then shifali cries beside sumer's pic. sumer is alive, nuthin has happened to him, babuji, sumer's alive. triveni says: no, shagun. sumer has died. n u have to accept thefact tht hes not alive nemore. shifali cries: no, sonia. sumer's alive. sonia says: no bhabhi u have to accpet it. sumer's not w/us nemore. shifali cires sumer, where did u go? triveni says shagun control urselves. then shifali's eyes catch the real gold made vase w/flowers in it. she thinks: oh God thts real gold. it must cost so much. em takin it away today. then sonia takes off her bangles, ear rings, mangalsutra, sindor. shifali pretends to cry hard.

-shifali says: poor shagun. she dust evn noe tht shs a widow now. her solhah singaarr is gone. shes so unconscious tht she dusnt noe wat has happened w/her life. sonia says: n she wont find tht out until she signs the divorce papers. shakti cums in, looks at shifali n says: at least 1 of my dreams has cum true. i always wanted to c her in the white sari n now its possible. she dusnt evn noe tht her poor sumer has died. i give her drugs tht makes her lose most of her memory. shifali says: sahibji, do wtvr u wanna do very quick kz i dun like whitecolour. i like to be colourful. life is so empty w/out colours. sonia says: watch wat ur sayin, n watch where ur eyes go. shifali says: wat do u mean. sonia says: wne u were cryin hard, i saw u l;ookin at the gold flower vase. n i aso saw the shine in ur eyes. shifali says:ummm...tht....she looks at shakti. shakti takes out a pack of money. shifali takes it. he takes out another pack. shifali takes it. then he takes 2 more out n shifali happily take sit. then she strts her actin: sumer!!where did u go? i'll die w/out u. where did u go? cum back. shakti smiles. then shfali smiles. she says: now u dun wrry, em back w/my drama again but uc wat the thing is? ders so much brains n tears in this game. i gota have sum advance by doin tht. but u dun wrry now em guna play til we all get wat we want. then she leaves. sonia n asks shakti bout the real shagun. he says: i take care of thereal shagun but u need to take care of this fake shagun. shes so gredy w/money tht she can do nethin wrong. ill take care of thereal shagun n u take care of shifali, n if she dus sumthin wrong then dun forget we have her ACTS  in the handicap camera. now noboyd can stop us from gettin this property. dun u wanna meet ur jithaniji? sonia gets excted n nods.

-sonia ns hakti go to the strange storage room to see shagun. shagun almost wakes up but she gets unconscious again. sonia tells sum1 to come in. a doctor cums n giver her a drug tht canmake shagun lose her memory. he says tht her memory will be gone tomorow evening. but the drug wont last long. right now shes unconscious ns he cant hear nethin we say. if u want her to lose her memory for a long time then u got ahave the stock for this medicine/drug. shakti asks: is she able to sign sum papers? doctor says: no she cant. shes unconscious. shes like living dead body. if u want ehr to sing papers then ur guna have to stp giving her the medicine for 2 days. then she will become conscious n sign ur papers. shakti says: k ill drop u to ur clinic. they leave. sonia stays der n looks at shagun evill. then she walks upto her. shagun kina wake sup but cat open her eyes, sonia smiles n syas: shagun bhabhi, jithani ji, ur so unknown to wats happenin in ur life. u noe wat ppl say-tht truth is very strange. truth can nvr be hidden n the truth is tht we have shown ur sumer the way to heaven. now u dun need ur solhah singaarr. u dun need the colourful saris kz all the colours have turned their back on you. today em so happy so happy so happy tht u cant evn imagin. shagun falls unconscious again. sonia says: now ill be the queen of the chatruvedi family n u'll slowly slwoly die here. she laughs ahahahahahaha.Angrythen it ends on shagunsunconscious face.

the end

Edited by huda23 - 08 May 2008 at 6:30pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

webkapJaanu80Archanaadam786agarwalniru***Anu***karticddluva131pretty786sumu87masoom_sharartiKatrina82pksanammodishh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "May 8th-shagun’s solhah singaarr" in Solhah Singaarr forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

daddysgirl786

Goldie

daddysgirl786

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
thanks!!!!!

oh this sucks Ouch just when everything was going good again

kartic

Groupbie

kartic

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Cry
hi, Cry Cry
pleeeeeeeeeeeez give me 11 april episode in 2 picture upd8.y u can;t send me Cry Cry Cry
pleeeeeez give me gopoooooooooooooooooh mopoooooooooooooooooh shakti photos.
r u need my adress for this Cry Cry
hi i am new member i dont know what rules r necessary here.

kartic

Groupbie

kartic

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 7:27am | IP Logged
hi,iam late and sory for that but pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez give me shakti photos pleeeeeeeeeeeeeez i m from pakistan and i m waiting 4 your reply pleeez send it soon pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeez Cry make me happy

ahada

IF-Dazzler

ahada

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Thanx a lot for a wonderful update.
I didn't like today's episode.

--huma--

Goldie

--huma--

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
heyee guys
em srry i cant post todays upd8 kz em goin outta town. if ne1 of u cud do it then ill be glad or else i'll do it wnvr get time to go on the comp
thnks for understandin guys Smile

kartic

Groupbie

kartic

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
i wrote 1 poem 4 shakti Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
pahlie baar deaka tu
             deakhtay rah gaA hum
                Big smile un
sagar si gahrie aankhon ko
mathay par bekhray baloon ko
ghosay ko shrarat ko peyaar ko