India-Forums

Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

What could be Narpat's majboori?

nookway Senior Member
nookway
nookway

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

I am sure there was a reason for Narpat to leave Shyama otherwise he wouldnt have left like this? Any guesses what it could be? Also in today's episode, he did say that he had his reasons.

I am thinking that they may be they got married in a temple or something as their parents were against it. And after that, may be his parents or Shyama's parents did something bcoz of which they had to seperate? Any guesses?

judyp Goldie
judyp
judyp

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
What if he was dating shyma and before he can tell his parents he wants to marry her. His father arranges his marriage. So he couldn't tell her anything. He was helpless because if he broke the arrange marriage it would have killed his father.

When he came to break the news to Shyma no one was home (because she was ill in the hospital).
She never tried to contact him so he moved on with his life (Sounds like an old time movie ROFL )

(I hope the answer is he had a twin brother or a person who looked like him and fooled Shyma.. because I really want those holier than thou expression to be wiped off Shubra's in-laws faces...)
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
I think same way.
May be Narpat was forced to marry Ambika.

May be Narpat's parents did not approve shyama and quickly arranged his marriage with Ambika.

May be they were in financial trouble and Ambika's dad help them out. So Narpat's dad decided to fix Ambi Nar's marriage.
xyzee Goldie
xyzee
xyzee

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Well, if it is the last one - his parents not approving of the matcha nd Narpat nodding his head in agreement it is very disappointing. It would have been one thing if he did not have a physical relationship with her - but having made her pregnant, he had no business to leave her. Have the guts to tell your parents the truth and have the courage to marry her! Of course we don't know the reason as yet so can't tell.
newpath Senior Member
newpath
newpath

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I think in likelihood he did not know Syamma was pregnant......otherwise he wouldn't have gotten married.

That's why when he found out he had a daughter.....he wanted to meet her.
nookway Senior Member
nookway
nookway

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
I still think that they got married secretly which would explain the daughter.
newpath Senior Member
newpath
newpath

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Maybe his parents lied to him about her.......maybe they said she died or something like this...and that's why he moved on?
nookway Senior Member
nookway
nookway

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by newpath

Maybe his parents lied to him about her.......maybe they said she died or something like this...and that's why he moved on?

True otheriwse Narpat wouldnt have abandoned her like this. I am sure they are going to drag this drama for a long long time and finally all misunderstandings will be clear and everyone will be united. Shayam will probably die with some disease and Narpat/ambika will adopt kalika.

Go to top