India-Forums

When Ajay Devgan ignored Kajol's tears (Page 2)

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
I definitly think that what Ajay did was correct. I think it is better to let someone deal with their pain in their own way. It better for them to cool down on their own, to keep from more conflict more frustration and more trouble. I remember being in the situation and I had to let my loved ones deal with the pain alone cause I was afraid I would make things worse. So personally I can understand what Ajay did. I think it was definitly admirable. Plus media always makes mountains out of everything. Its like leave them alone. They have personal issues let them be. Why meddle?
Anyways, I think Ajay was correct. And I find this article to be a fly by piece. One of those articles I find very stupid. Thanks for sharing though, I was able to get my opinions out. Thanks, but the article is bs to me.

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mittijalebi

i agree with all of the above posts. sometimes it is better to just leave the person alone and let them cry their heart out. crying is a form of healing too.

i hope your feeling better now raksha di. Smile
Thanks mithi, Yes I am better. But then there are days,

I think the best medicine for pain like this is time and keeping yourself  busy so the mind won't have time to think about your perosnal loss.

ShinyGirl Senior Member
ShinyGirl
ShinyGirl

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
then why did tanuja hug kajol?... she cud have kept herself away from kajol as well!!!

Go to top