India-Forums

Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

pooja's reactiont oday

napa984 Newbie
napa984
napa984

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

I am not sure if i understand Pooja's reaction to Ranbir. I mean there is the fact that he was not a good person to begin with and it is a contract marriage to gain his inheritance wtih the benefit of kanya;s family honor.

TO be honest, i think pooja's reaction was fair today. how can she trust him that he isnt just doing this for inheritance or b/c she is going to take half his inheritance when the divorce occurs. as a sister , she's going to look out for her sister. she doesnt want kanya to be used for money and never be happy.

im sure she understands ranbir's feelings for kanya b/c she was the first person to think is he changing for real? but she cant help to be skeptical for her sister's life. im sure she'd want them to stay married rather than have a divorce b/c that wud kill her parents.

but then if she's trusted her sister with him so far, y cant she trust him  now.  y cant she trust to let her sister be with him further when she's already been living with him in the same room for a good amount of time. i think she overreacted but her reaction was fair. i wud prob do the same if kanya was my sister. esp if my sister told me she wants to get out of it as soon as she can. so i dunno.. i don think we shud judge pooja too harshly

Sallu- IF-Dazzler
Sallu-
Sallu-

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
hhmm... i agree...u neva know whats gna happen next tho she myt have a plan..
i mean she kinda guessed olready how ranbir felt about kanya and now she knows ..she myt have done dat to get him to say it! confess.
she myt try to make kanya confess next or she myt turn to shata bai and kayamath!
or even malika..
so many possiblities but its likely to be the one that we less think off..thats gna show on monday
rainshine_11 IF-Dazzler
rainshine_11
rainshine_11

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
yea maybe ur rite!!!
but maybe she shouldnt have acted this harsh
cuz she was the one that told kanya that ranbir might be in luv w/ her........so maybe she sud have listened to her........but then that wud have been just too easy!
napa984 Newbie
napa984
napa984

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
yeah she shudnt have acted out so harshly to make our ranbir cry! lol but i have a feeling either aditya will stop her or she will tell mallika and then ranbir will get a beating n rankan will be bak in nanda house within seconds lol (crossing fingers)
sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
i totally agree wid u...think it from Pooja's point of view she was absolutely rite on wat she said to Ranbir nd if a person who hated ur sis cums up to u suddenly nd says he luvs her dat totally will not go thru ur mind how much ever u know dat dat person is going thru a change.....I'm sure slowly wid time Pooja will understand Ranbir's feelings nd hpe she helps him too to make Kanya jealous Wink Wink Wink
Multani90 IF-Rockerz
Multani90
Multani90

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
I semi agree with you, I just don't like that the Godboles always like to negate their actions and thinking. It kind of eats my brain out. But true what she did was I believe was semi-rational. I mean sometimes its hard to believe things. And I agree with your point that Kanya did tell her several times "we are poles apart" and "I can't never love him, even if her was the last person on earth" Yes, if I had a sister and she said those thing to me, I would tell the guy well, this is what she feels for you. But I hate the fact that she wasn't taking anything Rannu was saying into serious account. Interesting things are happening, maybe its a turning point in KIT. I want Ranbir to stop trying to woo Kanya and leave her. But that not going to happen. I don't know. But I loved the whole Pooja-Ranbir scene. WAH, WAH, Ranbir kya emotions te!!! It was so sad Cry

Edited by Multani90 - 08 May 2008 at 5:42pm
B.Viper Goldie
B.Viper
B.Viper

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
i agree but not totally i mean she did see a change on ranbir so i dont think she needed to be that harsh to him cuz she did notice about him changing and him falling in love with kanya cuz that day when the fashion competition place she noticed how changed he was and may him loving kanya
Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 8:25am | IP Logged
wll i think tht her reaction was right but she can see the tears in ranbir's eyes.....but i th ink she will definietly believe him in moday's or tuesday's episode i just hope she does.....cant wait till monday
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top