India-Forums

Analysis of Harshit’s insecurity.

nkatrak Senior Member

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

jeklo Groupbie
jeklo
jeklo

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
remember tho...u got to take into consideration in how they edit this stuff....when harshit did say to rahul, he was smilling as he was saying it....they can edit bits and pieces so easily to make it as if he meant it in dat bad way....but i mean i think everyone has had enough of talking about this..we shud just finish it...people like me just watching this show in terms of der singing and nuthing else

ahhh...i thought let me just edit this message abit..harshit 4 times in a row scores 30..... who is a better singer u decide

Edited by jeklo - 08 May 2008 at 5:13pm
advil IF-Sizzlerz
advil
advil

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:12pm | IP Logged

Yes Harshit is insecure. LOL Infact Harshit is so insecure of RahulLOL that he is giving such good performances. Harshit is so insecure that  week after week, repeatedly he is getting 10-10-10 and a whole bunch of praise. Harshit is so insecure of losing to RahulLOL that he only lets his singing talk for him rather than other stuff..If these are signs of being insecure then Harshit is very very insecure...ROFLROFLROFL

Someone please close the topicLOL... the title itself is bashing Harshit...

Edited by advil - 08 May 2008 at 5:35pm
Scarlet.ink Groupbie
Scarlet.ink
Scarlet.ink

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
I can read. You claimed that this wasn't a bashing topic and you also "ended" the topic as soon as you finished what you had to say.
However, I'm choosing to go against what you asked of us, and want to finally speak out about all this Harshit talk.
I'm usually the kind who just reads what others have to say, but I think this has gone too far. Ever since last week people have been pointing fingers at Harshit everywhere [like here and Facebook] and have been saying unwarranted things about him, even going as far as questioning his talent, which even you have underlying-ly done. You said Harshit said stuff about Rahul because he was "insecure" about all the attention Rahul gets. Did you ever wonder, however, about the things that happened around his sudden "outburst" or why even though his comments were hyped the day before [they showed it as the preview on Friday for a glimpse of what would happen on Saturday] on Saturday only like 30 seconds of it was shown?
This my dear, is all a ploy for much more TRPs and more viewers, because ultimately more viewers means more votes which means more money in the pockets of the producers.
it's very easy for us to sit on our couches on Fridays and Saturdays and then pass comments about what the editors WANT us to see. However, when we have to THINK about what we want to say, we want to take the easy way out, bash someone and then sleep peascefully at night.
Don't get me wrong. I personally don't know you, and don't care. Nor am I an avid Harshit fan that I go around everywhere promoting him, but I think it's high time people stop criticize the man.
When Vineet claimed that only HALF of what he said to TOSHI was aired on Tv making him the bad boy, and batted his eyelashes for the audience, everyone applauded him and sided with him immediately. However, when the likes of Harshit or Amit Tandon claim the same thing, we turn a blind eye on them and instead of believing them we have a good old time making fun of them.
Before this show, I didn't know who Harshit was. I did know who Rahul and Vineet were though. I liked their performances and even wanted them to win their respective shows. However after all this drama I'm not sure who to like. I agree with Harshit completely. This is a singing show. They need to focus only on singing and not bring in their love lives or whatever into play. And if Harshit only wanted them to focus only on singing then so be it. If I wanted to watch a man getting love letters, I would want ekta's shows. This is a TALENT show. Nothing else.

And the stuff about Harshit being insecure, I think it might be the other way around. Every time he's on stage the judging panel has only good things to say. I know he didn't do so hotly [according to marks] on the first two shows, but he proved himself way more than once.! He did what he claimed he was going to do and even got applauded for doing so. Maybe that's the reason he's always being picked on. First the article about him not smiling all the time and then all this bull about him being an arragont freak.
Y'all need to chill out and just watch what we're being MADE to watch by the editors.
To end this I want to say: I can't wait for another flawless performance by Harshit on Saturday. I'm extremely sure he'll do amazingly well and would score a perfect 30 again. If he was "insecure" or not good enough he wouldn't have been the ONLY one so far to have made a hattrick in perfect scores so far.

slumgod. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
smallwonder IF-Sizzlerz
smallwonder
smallwonder

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
The issue on Harshit's comments is already being discussed for long... You can post your views there... But keep in mind not to offend fans of any contestant in doing so and not to post any instigating remarks... Any such post will lead to action against the member doing so...

Topic Closed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top