Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

OMG snap out of it yaras!

adios IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

HollySC IF-Dazzler
HollySC
HollySC

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
well for some people it is a big deal... and for some it isn't... it totally depends on different people's different opinion... You might like it... whereas others might response in a different way... people are just voicing their likes, dislikes and disgusts... so I don't see anything wrong with that...

and Pia and Meera both are total different issues... Pia dragged Jai... so she got pregnant... I agree Jai doesn't know about Meera's true nature... but the writers and creative of KS knows about everything ... don't they! ... so my grudges are mainly against them... how could they brought in such disgusting twist ... by making Jai father of his twin's killer's son!!! I think it's pathetic... again it's just my point of view! ... where some might agree and some might disagree...

Sheena_Row IF-Rockerz
Sheena_Row
Sheena_Row

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Technically you are right! I think even though JW doesn't know it, we all know what kind of female she is...so I think people are generally upset he actually had a kid with a baby killer and Bani (almost) killer.

JW was with Pia, but not by his choice...he was drugged. And he had a baby, even that time, people were really pi**ed off with Pia and him having a baby. So Meera is not an isolated woman the forum is pi**ed about. Big smile Big smile Big smile

If you think about it, having a child with Meera, means that she will be in the background as the mother of his child forever...and I think most people (if not all) would want to see her go away!

Edited by Sheena_Row - 08 May 2008 at 5:19pm
chickster Goldie
chickster
chickster

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Its no so much Jai's fault - your right he doesn't know that Meera is the murderer of his children, Daksh and nearly Bani.

I think teh general disgust is the fact that in KS they are always showing something negative. Its just not possible for most of the audience to swallow the fact that a child killer has gone undetected for 16 years and reaped the benefits that their death has brought and the fact that she has gone and had a child of her own - its pretty disgusting - I hate Meera's character and cannot stomach the fact that Jai has unknowingly fathered a child with a killer.

Why cannot the creatives show a bit of positivity for once Confused ??? And actually listen to the audience Confused ???
suwas IF-Rockerz
suwas
suwas

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:28pm | IP Logged

I think we want him to be loyal to Bani even when she is supposed to be dead.

He couldn't touch Meera even though he claimed he hated bani. He had no reason to be loyal to bani as he thought she is the one who had afffair. BUt he did just because he still loved her. Meera had said once that he can't give Bani's place o anyone as long as she is in his heart.

To Jb fan fathering Meera's child is like accepting that bani no longer resides in his heart,he doesn't love bani so much that it would stop him from touching any other woman in his full sense. More so with MEeera when we kno she is the murderer.

Edited by suwas - 08 May 2008 at 6:30pm
tina28 Goldie
tina28
tina28

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
There is so much difference between Meera & Pia
We are just voicing our likes, dislikes and disgusts... so I don't see anything wrong with that.. Tongue Tongue ..what i mostly felt is very sorry for JW he don't know the reality of Meera Dead
SuganthiS Goldie
SuganthiS
SuganthiS

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
I agree than we know about Meera, Jai doesn't. To Jai and the rest of the Walia clan, Meera is some "Angel", its upto the creatives to let them know the truth!! LOL

First of all, I don't think that this Vicky is Jai's son. Either he is Meera's son from her earlier marriage or Vicky is adopted. He obviously can't be Atharva! But I'm pretty sure that Jai is not the father of Vicky.

I know that Meera was a widow on her wedding day itself, but, hey, the creatives can later show that Meera and her first husband planned all this drama to get property. This track was followed in Kyunki! Vicky could also be a child adopted by Meera to dance to her tunes to control the Walia empire!

We seriously need Pronita/Bani and Jai to get together for some serious revenge!! Are the creatives listening?

Edited by suganthirani - 08 May 2008 at 7:09pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top