Zee Marathi

Asambhav sarakhi vidya kharech ahe ? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

gust.sara

Groupbie

gust.sara

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Hey Trupti ...
I'm also interested in the book...
Please send me a copy on - gust.sara@yahoo.com...
Thnx in advance

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Asambhav sarakhi vidya kharech ahe ? (Page 3)" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krishara

Goldie

krishara

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:58am | IP Logged
hi Trupti,
can u send me also one copy of book?my id is bagi78@gmail.com
thanks in advance.bye

Archisa

Archisa

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Hi truptee,

It seems your book is in demand. Pls send me also a copy of the same. My id is sony1704@indiatimes.com.

Thanx in advance

Sony

Archisa

Archisa

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Hi Bageshri,

I have put a message in your Private message box just check and may be we can chat.
See you

Sony

amgauri

Groupbie

amgauri

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:10am | IP Logged
hey Truptee ...thanks for the copy dear..

upendra_shendye

upendra_shendye

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amgauri

Hey all ....Just curious  to know what u all friends think about this black -magic  thing shown in Asambhav ...I know we all r fans of this serial but it doesn;t  mean we all believe in whats being shown and of course in the very concept of " re-incarnation " or whatever that means .......Does anybudy think that - There are people around who can do such evil things ? Or as Tanishka is shown meditating and all - can anybudy achive  thru such things ?

Personallly I feel there must be this kind of things happening around though I'vent come across any yet and I don know even why I feel so ....any comments on this ?

upendra_shendye

upendra_shendye

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 1:18am | IP Logged
What we see in Asambhav is mixture of facts & fiction.

Beyond a good entertainment, it has no value. Black magic does not exist. Evils & Gods are creation of human brains.

Nothiong can ever happen which can not be explained with help of science & logic.

asambhav2008

asambhav2008

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 4:57pm | IP Logged

upendra_shendye wrote :
Nothing can ever happen which can not be explained with help of science & logic.

Very true ... everything can be explained by science. And for logic, well the use of logic is to know the 'limitations' of logic.

If we want to explain to someone why a stone dropped from a height falls to the ground we can not completely explain by the laws of Chemistry. For that we need the help of Physics.

In the same way to explain a phenomenon in the 'non material' domain or the spiritual world, one needs to take help of the spiritual 'sciences'.

In India, we have the science of Yog (not a spelling mistake as Yoga prompts to an incorrect pronunciation) that can be used to describe phenomenons in the spiritual world. In his world famous book 'Autobiography of a Yogi' Shri Paramahansa Yogananda describes the 'Laws of Miracle'.

www.kriyayoga.com/free/eBooks/Autobiography_of_a_Yogi--by_Pa ramahansa_Yogananda_1946_edition.pdf

official website www.yogananda.com

One who is ready to do 'experiments' in this spiritual science can experience the results first hand.
Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top