Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

amgauri

Groupbie

amgauri

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Hey all ....Just curious  to know what u all friends think about this black -magic  thing shown in Asambhav ...I know we all r fans of this serial but it doesn;t  mean we all believe in whats being shown and of course in the very concept of " re-incarnation " or whatever that means .......Does anybudy think that - There are people around who can do such evil things ? Or as Tanishka is shown meditating and all - can anybudy achive  thru such things ?

Personallly I feel there must be this kind of things happening around though I'vent come across any yet and I don know even why I feel so ....any comments on this ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Asambhav sarakhi vidya kharech ahe ?" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nitinn

nitinn

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Some time ago i read a novel.... which I dont remember who was it written by bt the form of Zen meditation which Tanishka describes to Sulekha is true... In that you can try and control ur mind in such a way dat you can untie a rope which is knotted up placed in front of u,only thru ur will power.
I dont know how far u can control someone else's mind or enter their mind and read their thoughts.,.. i guess that may be true in Zen meditation to an extent. Hypnotising some1 and making them do your bidding is easy. as Tanishka says it is difficult to move even a grain of rice with mind power. You should read " the secret" by rhonda byrnes.

amgauri

Groupbie

amgauri

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Hey Nitinn ...thanks for suggesting good read .Its not like that I'm into / upto something but I'm getting inquisitive about the things shown and especially when the serial is Asambhav which cativates you in short time ....what good is watching if your thoughts aren't stimulated to analyze the subject positively ? Meantime I was surfing thru Satish Rajwade's scrapbooks and came across a fan scrap who has asked him about " Rajyog " ? ( whether he's reading books on that or following ....something like that ) and it just struck me whether it all exists in real life ? Even in society we hear of the people who know witchcraft .....Due to its consequences and the evil nature all I can do is just think and rest of the time - get scared .....cause its human nature to fear the unknown things..... Cry

gust.sara

Groupbie

gust.sara

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Hi amgauri...
I agree with sakhi that there are a lot of unknown vidyas in India. Some may be missusing there vidya in evil manner as wat u cal the witchcraft. But I strongly believe in human self power. If you yourself are strong enough mentally no one do anything to you, only weak minds get affected easily. Moreover strong minds are also difficult to hypnotise unwillingly.
So there is no need to be scared of any such powers if u are strong enough mentally... Smile

nitinn

nitinn

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 9:09am | IP Logged
hey amgauri,.. i understand that we should atleast know wot we are seeing and listening 2 and thats what piqued my curiosity too... so u are fully justified in wanting 2 know wot is being shown 2 u... and its not just crap like the horror shows shown on other channels wid painted faces hahaha etc..
But as sara says if ur mind is strong then u will never be able to allow urself being exploited....
I suggested "the secret" to u coz its a good read for any1 who will read non fiction and it shows how our thoughts actually creat the universe around us.
Hope i was able to explain well.... Smile

nehavarun

IF-Dazzler

nehavarun

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:54am | IP Logged
hhmm interesting. and scary too.

amgauri

Groupbie

amgauri

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Hey frends you all seem to have given it a thought and of course did expalain very well ...Gust sara I agree with you fully that only weak people can fall prey to these evil things otherwise it can be used as a good tool for self help and good work ...Nitinn , can you tell me if this " secret " is also available in market by the name " the secret of the mind " ? ( one of my friends suggested me this long back ...but didnt get chance to lay my hands on yet ) I googled it and found amazing reviews.....thanks for suggesting that ! Do you like reading ? You can suggest me the good reads anyway ...Thats the only thing I do most of the time here .....

Truptee

Groupbie

Truptee

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Anyone interested in reading "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne

and wanting a soft copy [Bad, scanned version].. let me know your email addresses, I have it and would be glad to let you have it too.

It's a beautiful book truly but not something that is new.. the theory has been going around forever.. but yes.. this book DOES provide directions.

All in all a great read for anyone with an open.. exploratory..   intellectually oriented mind.

Thank you Nitinn for bringing up the subject of this book. Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top