Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

FF...HumTum Part Imp.Announcement pg.28. (Page 8)

dilgone4u Senior Member
dilgone4u
dilgone4u

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 7:31am | IP Logged
excellent... story so far.. continue writing it.. i loved all preet jokes.. and the shampoo funda.. it was funny.. don't kill us with confusion in the next update... lol.. i beg u.. no worries.. do confuse us and then blean would be coming your way.. jk... only on promise that you have some cute PH scene... hahaha
upate soon...

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Hey guys jus wait ill tomorrow the updat is cooking will be served hot...well shabo dont miss Wink
Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Tazaa update hasir hai!

Heer and Meher stood on the road..chilly wind mercilessly biting their skin...They were given a teary farewell by their parents...and had started of in the car...little did they know that this little mechanical monster was gonna play games with them...Their car broke down on the way...and no help was available anywhere in vicinity.....
A car swooshed by and miraculously came to a halt.....A man..deadly handsome looking stepped out.

He came near them..
Man-Trouble?Can I help?
Heer-Haan hamari gadi kharab ho gayi hai...hame shimla pahaunchna hai!
Man-Hi I am Shahid.
Heer-Mera naam heer hai aur yeh meri choti behen meher hai...
She looked at meher for some reponse only to be greeted by the sight of meher's jaw threatening to touch the ground..(gravitational pull!!!!)
Meher-Kahin aap woh bollywood chidiya ghar waale shahid to nahi?
He said laughing easily...haan!! main wohi hoon!
Shahid-chalo main aap dono ko shimla tak chod deta hoon...
Heer-Aap taqleef kyun utha rahe hai?
Shahid-Main bhi shimla jaa raha hoon...tum dono ki company bhi mil jayegi...
Meher(aghast!)-Na baba na...hum aise waise ladki nahi hain..acch ghaarane se hain...hum kyun aapko company de?
Shahid-Main bhi aisa waisa nahi hoon...chalo pehle...tum mujhse dosti karogi?
Meher eyed his hand suspiciously....Then broke into a genuine smile..
"Abhi keh deti hoon bhari padega! Baad blame mat karna ki warn nahi kiya!"
Heer instructed the driver to repair the car and send it back home.
Shahid looked at both the girls...they were so childlike and innocent!!!
Soon Shahid,Heer and Meher were gluing together..under the influence of a heated Antakshari....

Prem and Preet were standing at the entrance of the camp...Preet looked up and read the arch which was glimmering with paint...It read "Mauj Masti Camp"
Preet-Kya happening naam hai...man na padga bhai aapki taste zabardast hai!!!
Prem-Jis din tu sudhar jayega main to shock ke maare mar jaunga
Preet-(really upset now) Just shut up bhai...marne ki baat bhi bola to main tumhara tamana poora kar doonga!
Prem(touched by his concern)-Theek hai..I am sorry.
He cutely crossed his hands and held his ears...Preet overwhelmed by love snatched prem into a lung-squeezing hug!
They walked into the camp and saw a man seated on a desk.They approached him and said
Preet-Hume yeh camp join karna hai..
The man looked up and as if evaluating them ...his peircing eyes were sort of calculating the damage the camp would undergo when preet was there...
Preet uncomfortable said-Hum terrorists nahi hai!
Man-ussi ka to shaq hai...yeh ladka(pointing at prem)shareef lagta hai...magar tumhara koi bharosa nahi..
Prem broke into peals of laughter while Preet flushed red.
Preet-Oye Mr. matlab kya hai tumhara?
Man-Kuch nahi...lagta hai shaq sahi nikal raha hai...shareef to nahi ho magar brains bhi nahi hai umhare paas...
Preet(infuriated)-Hey U loser tum hote kaun ho mujhe is tarah baa karne waale?
Man-Khair chodo...Waise Glad to meet you...
He said putting his hand 4ward towards Prem.
Man-I am Anurag Basu,Organiser of this camp!
He winked at an embarassed Preet..
Anurag-Chill buddy! Preet...that's ur name right?
Preet nodded like a dummy.
Anurag-Preet come on relax we will share a wunnerful rapport I see. You & Me!!!
Preet grinned and picked up his bags and said"Wow! Partner in mischief!!!"
Anurag-Hey but the deal is on in one condition...You will not tell my wife!
Preet-Sure...No obstecles in my fun!!!
Anurag-Prem you seem very quite unlike this atitude bomb...are you like this only or are you a shy guy?
Preet-Wow! you gussed rite...he is shamila type...
Prem-No way main sirf yeh dekh raha hoon ki business duniya ki badshah kitna down to earth hai!
Anurag-Bussiness is an addiction...but Fun is my passion! There is my little secret. Waise guys there are only 10 ppl coming to this camp....
Prem(puzzled)-Sirf dus?
Anurag-Haan! Meri patni chose the best 10 she felt and called them over..you guys are selected so you are here!
Prem-But why only 10?
Anurag-Oh! Well she felt that too many youngsters is not a good idea it means trouble!!!
Preet-Waise yeh camp kis liye hai?
Anurag-I wanted to hang around with youth to feel more youthful..so I called his camp..
Prem-(to himself)...very wierd!!! Yaar prem you have to focus on why you are here!!! So focus!!
Prem-Aap ka ek beta hai na?
Anurag-Haan woh nalayak kameena yahaan kahaan mazaa loot raha hoga!
Uska naam bhi prem hai...ek sakshat ram hai aur doosra poora ka poora ravan!!! Tum Dono ke naam ek jaise kyun ho gaye?
Prem- Uncle main usse mil na chahta hoon!
Anurag-Itni bhi kya jaldi hai? Pehle mere jailer ko mil lo...main to bechara qaidi ho kar reh gaya...aur phir freshen up ho jao..main tumhe sabse mila doonga!
Prem-Theek hai!
Suddenly he felt as if the wind was whispering sumone's arrival...He turned back to look at the entrance...
Heer smilingly said..."Prem main aa rahi hoon!" into the breeze....

Edited by livelygal - 14 May 2008 at 1:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kptl

nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:57am | IP Logged
wow.....muuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......kya story hai yaar...anu youthful?? LOL LOL and preet was like.....awwww....and i think shabz must be like..awwwwwww Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ...hehe
waise...i liked the last line...i mean...the breeze...lols.....yu were late pallu....am waiting for the next one now....lols..cont soon....i told naa..be regular...dont make us intezaar for soo long....

luv nans
Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nandini90

wow.....muuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......kya story hai yaar...anu youthful?? LOL LOL and preet was like.....awwww....and i think shabz must be like..awwwwwww Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ...hehe
waise...i liked the last line...i mean...the breeze...lols.....yu were late pallu....am waiting for the next one now....lols..cont soon....i told naa..be regular...dont make us intezaar for soo long....

luv nans

I am really sorry to keep you waiting..I was busy reading all he KYPH written updates and getting nostalagic!!! Waise my next update will be after my exam which is on 18th!! Gosh! I dont even know where my books are...please guys pray that I clear this exam....waise I am tensed already cause my 10th results will be announced soon! Uuf!

And nandoo thanks a lot 4 liking itBig smile

salma_786786 Goldie
salma_786786
salma_786786

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
first of all GOOD LUCK WID UR EXAMSS... I KNOW DA FEELING, GOT MINE NEXT WEEK.... INSHALLAH U ALL PASS.

second

wooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww my god i loving dis FF... seriously shahid kapoor Big smile n da way preet is gettin very angry, i can imagen dat.....
the last part was brilliant
'Suddenly he felt as if the wind was wisphering sumone's arrival...He turned back to look at the entrance...
Heer smilingly said..."Prem main aa rahi hoon!" into the breeze....'
u are too good yaaar, plz do continue wen u ave da time....
Clap
shabo24 IF-Sizzlerz
shabo24
shabo24

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by livelygal

A car swooshed by and miraculously came to a halt.....A man..deadly handsome looking stepped out.

He came near them..
Man-Trouble?Can I help?

Man-Hi I am Shahid.

She looked at meher for some reponse only to be greeted by the sight of meher's jaw threatening to touch the ground..(gravitational pull!!!!)
Meher-Kahin aap woh bollywood chidiya ghar waale shahid to nahi?
He said laughing easily...haan!! main wohi hoon!
Shahid-chalo main aap dono ko shimla tak chod deta hoon...
Heer-Aap taqleef kyun utha rahe hai?
Shahid-Main bhi shimla jaa raha hoon...tum dono ki company bhi mil jayegi...
Meher(aghast!)-Na baba na...hum aise waise ladki nahi hain..acch ghaarane se hain...hum kyun aapko company de?
Shahid-Main bhi aisa waisa nahi hoon...chalo pehle...tum mujhse dosti karogi?
Meher eyed his hand suspiciously....Then broke into a genuine smile..
"Abhi keh deti hoon bhari padega! Baad blame mat karna ki warn nahi kiya!"
Heer instructed the driver to repair the car and send it back home.
Shahid looked at both the girls...they were so childlike and innocent!!!
Soon Shahid,Heer and Meher were gluing together..under the influence of a heated Antakshari....
OMG!! Meher....BACK OFF!

Palluuuuuuuuu!!!!

Loved it yaar! too good! his enterence was mindblowing! u no the picture....i luv that part in jab we met! sooo good looking! loved ur description of him! omg im going ot faint....did u see the siggys sonia(mumpet) made??? omg too good! im using them rite now!! ok me going ot stop blabbering now...lettme scroll up one more time.................AHHHHHHH!*shabz has fainted*

shaboLOL

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
@ salma...hey I really wait 4 you to comment coz you were he 1st one to comment when I began the FF!!! I am really glad that you liked it!

@election...thanx a lot dear. I am really glad!!

@ Shabo...well I was waiting 4 you to read dont worry there is more cuming up and be ready to go into coma with happiness this time...well meher is just trying to be friendz shabo so dont worry no one is gonna cheat us both of our rights rite Wink ? Even I am using the siggy..well I love it!!!

Go to top