Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

FF...HumTum Part Imp.Announcement pg.28. (Page 6)

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 3:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

aaaaaaaaaaaa!!! *rips hair out* I wrote you a long comment on this part, but IF froze and it would post the topic!!!Dead
~ Anyways, letme re type what I wrote!!! I Loved it Pallu!!(Still aint given me permission to call you that) but omg, Preet is so funny!!!ROFLEverything he says just crakcs me up, especially the shampoo comment!! haha Keep these coming!! Its a great alguh!!
~ haha So there are to Prem, so confusion toh hogi, esp when Heer Rani had a crush on the other Prem!!LOLLOLLOL what esle did I say..?
~ Oh yeah..PH haven't met right?!?!! haha..Can't wait for their dhamakdaar meeting!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yah some times it is really frustrating when that happens...I had painstakingly written an article and was just about to post it when my lil'bro unknowingly switched of the modem o the computer...oh god I was angry but couldn't help laughing at his innocence...after that I began using Microsoft word office when ever I wanted do an update or write an article I save it der then copy and paste here....Well I like preet and his cracks so I wanted him to remain the same here too...

waise I am really glad you liked it!!!! Yipppeeeee chalo we must celebrate he success of my first update wat say?LOL

I give you full permission to call me palluEmbarrassed!!!!

did you receive my pm?

-Cupcake- IF-Rockerz
-Cupcake-
-Cupcake-

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 3:39am | IP Logged
luvvd it Pallo....u are tooooo goood

ab jaldi se next update post kar Tongue

Edited by cupcake - 11 May 2008 at 3:39am
Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by livelygal

yah some times it is really frustrating when that happens...I had painstakingly written an article and was just about to post it when my lil'bro unknowingly switched of the modem o the computer...oh god I was angry but couldn't help laughing at his innocence...after that I began using Microsoft word office when ever I wanted do an update or write an article I save it der then copy and paste here....Well I like preet and his cracks so I wanted him to remain the same here too...

waise I am really glad you liked it!!!! Yipppeeeee chalo we must celebrate he success of my first update wat say?LOL

I give you full permission to call me palluEmbarrassed!!!!

did you receive my pm?

~ hehe You laughed, I would have been after my lil bro after he did thatLOLLOL Hiyye short temper hain..kya karoon..but then I'd regret it!! But bless you lil bro!! hehe I cna imagine my baby cousin doing that and then giving me an angel smileLOL
~ Yeah I'm glad you didn't change Preet in the ff, and I like Meher's liveliness as well!

~ haha Ye we will celebrate the sucess of your first update...Pata hain Kaise?!?!? By you writing the next update *jumps up and down*LOL But congo congo!! I really liked it! Waiting to read all the dhamaka in the camp!!

~ I got your PM..hope you got mine!Embarrassed

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Pallllllllllluuuuuuuu ..... Omg kya update thi...Big smile
I agree with Oumzoo... how u dint change Preet... His one liners wahhh lol and the wigsROFL... 
And thankoo Nandoo for inspiring Pallu...
Aur do do prem lol... And nice how u put in other couples in too...
Oh me too cant wait for the dhamakedaar PH meeting...
Yaarrr u got me hooked.. Loving it..and I want the next part now now now *throws a fit*LOL...Okie Okie I will wait thora..
Oh haan Shabo kay Shahid ki entry bhi tou honi hai...
Pallu u r soo goodClap.. Chupi RustamBig smile
And next update iss say bhi ziyada successful ho gi
Oh ya I like Oumzoo's idea for celebrating this update's success *dancey*
Lub u Pallu Hug Me waiting impatiently for the next part

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Zainab and Mehendi I am really glad you guys liked it...well This is top secret dont tell neone...especially ne Iqbal diwanis you know....he too is gonna have a dhamakedar entry LOL LOL !!!!
Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 10:48am | IP Logged
girls mere saath bolo jai PH!!! I am feeling crazy ...you ppl are going to die with confusion in the next update!!!
nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 10:50am | IP Logged
toh bol diya...jai PH...lols.....iqbal bhayyu ki entry??!!!...lols....am waiting yaar...do it sooon...pallu....

luv nans
-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by livelygal

Zainab and Mehendi I am really glad you guys liked it...well This is top secret dont tell neone...especially ne Iqbal diwanis you know....he too is gonna have a dhamakedar entry LOL LOL !!!!

Arre thats the usp of ur ff I guessBig smile... Dhamkedar entry pe Dhamakedaar entry...LOL.. Goodieee acha hai na aik kay saath baqi free lolBig smile

Go to top