Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

FF...HumTum Part Imp.Announcement pg.28. (Page 27)

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Hi guys this is my last update ...hope you ppl enjoy it..I am sorry coz this is surely not my best .I have tried to abruptly end all the camp fun coz I had actually planned on making the camp a pure fun but I guess I couldnt get enough time to do that. I am really sorry about that.
This is my last update I will be leaving tomorrow night so make sure you give loads of comments b4 I leave...I am waiting....
PS-Ne one interested in continuing this FF please pm me soon b4 tomorrow evening. Make it quick.

The camping days were fast coming to an end. 2 more days to go....the campers had lots of fun...hikin,trekking,backpacking,partying,sporting and most importantly living and enjoying. Kripa and angad had become the thickest of buddies one could possibly imagine....Preet and Meher thad tined down their ridiculous pranks and taunts on each other....they had formed special places in each other's hearts but were not sure o the equation they were sharing....Neev and prachi were officially seeing each other after Prachi had ceremoniously smsed her Bf and broken up on the grounds of him not being her right one....Neev grabbed the chunky chance as soon as he green signal was given....
Prem and Heer were cruising in their own world with only themselves and shayari(nupur's dhaaba had let Prem's talent blossom) Heer was sure he was her prince charming...he was so tender,cute and adorable....a perfect lover.
Prem was amused...he had come to this camp to win over 'PREM'(into a parternership) and had successfully done it even though this wasn't what he had imagined..it was much better...

They all sat around and fire ears pricked up in attention to what Neev was reading aloud...
Preet was acting like a colour tester...turning into shades of different colours as Neev read on...
'CHRONICLES OF CHOPRA BROTHERS' was his journal...a memoir of all the pranks he and prem had come up with...Prem was glaring at him angrily...they had promised each other tha this book wouldn't be exposed to anyone...but now it was being read aloud by Neev....Preet looked back sheepishly,apologetic.
They had decided to pass that on a legacy to their issues...a rich legacy of mischeif and pranks which wopuld enlighten their children with the tricks of trade in this realm of mischeif...they would have been proud of their dads'!!!!
Heer was laughing her head off...she couldn' believe that her innocent Prem had been the guru of his younger brother and had taught him to come up with innovative pranks...Prem smiled... if this book had made Heer laugh then okay...maybe it had happened for the good ...after all his childrens' mom had the right to be aware of his legacy....he blushed deeply at his thought...

The night was young and the book had made everyone's mood lighter but the impending separation swung like a dagger over their heads...
Each one was lost in their own thoughts...time was ticking on...
Prem had signalled heer that he would be waiting for her outside his tent at 12am...Heer agreed to come.
Angad was having a very difficult time barring his feelings ,taming them...his attitude towards life had changed...love had changed him....but the essence of this change reamained unaware of her work..
Kripa realized that she loved Angad more deeply than she had possibly thought...it pained her...but being a sensitive girl she could not bea to break shabd's heart...wat a mess...she sighed...
Neev was finally tamed by the demure and yet vivacious Prachi....his outrageous ways had heaped down and he was glad that he had found a perfect companion in Prachi...He was gonna propose to her when they got back to Mumbai...both belonged there and had exchanged addresses and numbers...
Preet and Meher were buddies of sorts they were all of a sudden behaving cordial...Preet didn't want to get emotionally attached to this Bathinda Beauty...
Meher liked preet but she would settle only for rishi..her only diwani...

The clock struck twelve...everyone was fast asleep. Heer slipped out towards Prem's tent like a shadow...Prem saw her and grinned..her closed her eyes and led her somewhere...she didnt ask ,didnt protest she trusted Prem and was ready to go anywhere with him by her side...
When Heer opened her eyes finally she gasped...they were in a unknown cliff surrounded by flowers and fragrance...a table with candle was there and two chairs stood by the side...a music system was standing close by and the moon was smiling down upon them bathing them both in its silvery fluid...the scene was ethereal....Prem was looking dashing...like a ruler...the ruler of her heart..
There was no food ..it wasnt exactly a candle light dinner...just a romantic setting...
Prem was delighted...he by her look that she liked it...
'May I?' he asked ...she gave him her hand and soon a genlte music flowed...
They danced...steps coordinating...their bodies pressing....in each other's arms...entwined fingers...for eternity he would never let go off her....she was his..they twirled and basked in each other's proximity....the gemtle passion building up...a longing beinning to shine in their eyes...

dhaage tod laao chaanadani se noor ke
ghoonghat hi bana lo roshani se noor ke
dhaage tod laao chaanadani se noor ke
ghoonghat hi bana lo roshani se noor ke
sharm aa gayi toh aaghosh mein lo
ho saanson se ulajhi rahein meri saansein
bol na halke halke, bol na halke halke
honth se halke halke, bol na halke

aa nind ka sauda karein, ik khwaab de, ik khwaab le
ik khwaab toh aankhon mein hai, ik chaand ke takiye talein
kitane dino se yeh aasamaan bhi soya nahi hai, isako sula de

umarein lagi kehate huve, do labj the ik baat thi
woh ik din sau saal ka, sau saal ki woh raat thi
kaisa lage jo chup chaap dono, ho pal pal mein puri sadiyaan bitaayein
Bol na halke halke,bol na halke halke
honth se halke halke,bol na halke

They delved into each other's eyes ...each telling its own tale of evrlasting love...hearts beating rythmically together....
Heer face was streaked by a pink colour rising in her cheeks. She seated heself on one of the chairs Prem did the same.The silence was humming tumes of love...a naturalness in its melodies...
Heer-Um.. Prem kuch kaho na...apne baare mein
Prem-Hum kya kahe?
        Yeh khamoshi sab kuch keh jaati hai...
        Yeh ankhein sab kuch keh jaati hai....
        Sunane ke liye...kuch khas nahi hai.....
        Yeh hai do dilo ki dastaan....ek atoot rishta pyaar ka...
        Tumhara dil keh jaati hai ki yeh kahani ussi ne rachayi hai...
        Hum toh sirf wahi jaante hai....
        Phir hum kya kahe....hamari sansein to tumhari hai...
        Kahe to kya...hamari dhadkane to tumhari hai...
        Sab kuch tumhara....phir hum kahe to kya?
Heer smiled..."he was so tenderly romantic..."
He shifted in his chair ...he wanted to say something to he but was surprised when she began shayarring (I know he word doesn't exist but it does in my special Pallo lexicon)
Heer-
Main deewaani hun tere nam ki
is baat se inkar nahi,
kaise kahe ki hame aapse pyar nahi,
kuch to kasoor hai aapki nazro ka,
hum akele to gunhegar nahi
Prem-Mashallah!!! Tum abhi abhi kuch kaha ya main sapne dekh raha tha?
Heer looked at him charming him...stringing and striking his chords of love...
Prem-Heer maine kabhi umhe directly apna pyaar ka izhaa nahi kiya hamesha shayari se sab kuch kehne ki koshish ki..
Heer-Tumhari shayari kya kahegi??? Tumhari ankho ne sab kuch keh di....
Prem gently grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer to him...they were breathing each other...her tantalizing fragrance ...freezing prem's senses...She was losing her heart to him all over again...her gentle shayar was becoming passionate...she liked his pampering her with shayaris...they were so genuine and heart warming...Prem was afraid he had never felt like this before..what was happening??? Heer smiled...she knew Prem was perplexed and unsure...she moved closer...Prem wanted to back away...suddenly he felt her hand behind his neck and pulling him closer...She stamped him as HER'S and made sure he signed her as HIS...their lips met..without the explosion of hot wanting passion but a warmth and essence of Pure love...He deepened the kiss...she allowed him..
The warm moonlight silkily shaded them...draping them in angelic beauty...they united their heart ...with that kiss....two hearts beating for each other...

sorry for its short lenght and spelling mistakes I havent proof read.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishrutasweetanu2314kptlcpervaiz

tanyaaaa26 IF-Dazzler
tanyaaaa26
tanyaaaa26

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 6:52am | IP Logged
THANKUUUUUUUUUUUU SO MUCHHHHHHHHH DEAR Tongue Cry
Lady_Impala IF-Dazzler
Lady_Impala
Lady_Impala

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 7:22am | IP Logged
than you so much Clap Clap .wow premeer kissed Embarrassed Embarrassed .i do hope sumone pm you so they can continue the ff

will miss you Cry and your brilliant writing Clap Clap
kt-j Newbie
kt-j
kt-j

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by livelygal

Originally posted by Nupur9

Originally posted by livelygal

Originally posted by kt-j

ROFL enjoyed it...........!!!

lagta hai naye ho.....I am glad you enjoyed it......comments dete rehna and delight lete rehna....a purfect exchange offer...manzoor hai?

Uska pata nahi P....par mujhe manjoor hai.......WinkLOL

yaar tujhe to sab kuch manjoor ...

heey..srry for the l8 reply...haan mujhe toh manzoor hain.......i really love your ff.....keep up the good work.......Clap
salma_786786 Goldie
salma_786786
salma_786786

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 7:26am | IP Logged

b back wid msg

Edited by salma_786786 - 04 June 2008 at 7:47am
Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanyaaaa26

THANKUUUUUUUUUUUU SO MUCHHHHHHHHH DEAR Tongue Cry

tanya I am upset....I said no tears..*pouting*

Originally posted by fijiana

than you so much Clap Clap .wow premeer kissed Embarrassed Embarrassed .i do hope sumone pm you so they can continue the ff

will miss you Cry and your brilliant writing Clap Clap

Yah will miss you....even I seriously hope sum one cums 4ward to complete it...

Originally posted by kt-j

heey..srry for the l8 reply...haan mujhe toh manzoor hain.......i really love your ff.....keep up the good work.......Clap

thankz buddy 4 liking it...it is better l8 than neverWink

Edited by livelygal - 04 June 2008 at 7:35am
nitzi IF-Rockerz
nitzi
nitzi

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 7:47am | IP Logged
uhmumm that was gr8...a kiss ..omg i'm blushing LOL

well the part was gr8 pallu..meher tum rishi ke paas hi jaan..don cum behind my preet Wink LOL
loved neev-prachi,kripa-angad..

this part was awesome...
continue it wen u come back
aur haan jaldi aana
will miss u
kabhi alvida na kehna

lots of love and best wishes
niti

PS:PM me wen u cum online next time...will be waiting 4 u..
giggling gurl Senior Member
giggling gurl
giggling gurl

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap

Go to top