Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

FF...HumTum Part Imp.Announcement pg.28. (Page 23)

shabo24 IF-Sizzlerz
shabo24
shabo24

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
*comes running*
*falls in mud*
*brushes herself off*
I'm HERE!!!!

WOW!
Amazing!
Fab!
Great!
Fantastic!
So creative!

Pallu jaan meri bhen meri soutan! mugje toh tumhere kam se pyaar hogaya!! Embarrassed
beutiffuly written~
LOL Nu ka Dhabba....I'm going ot open one!! LOL
Beutiful use of shariye!! Clap
The way you descirbe the love between Prem and heer. is just....uff....tauba tauba...nazara naa lagi!!!

Can'y wait for next part!

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
@ salma di...thanx jaanu mujhe toh tumhare comments se addiction ho jayenge...stay tund 4 more
@sadizzle thankx deary I am glad you liked it
@HC_ROX
I am glad you liked it...stay tuned dont 4get commenting
@shabo...jaanu tujhe late aane ki bimari hai kya...main to update karti hoon kyunki tu mujhe paakati hai...
I am really glad you R in love with my writing...I can maska maro you with it 4 nething...
love you jaan
*wiping the mud 4m ur dress*
*putting clothes in washing machine*
*drying them*
*handing it back to you*
*you running back and falling in the mud again*
Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 12:27am | IP Logged
guys I am doing updates at a faster rate now coz I am going off in another 6 days...plz do read and comment...

Preet Meher and Neev Prachi had returned back to the camp...Neev had realized that Prachi was quite a catch while Preet had guaranteed himself that Meher was not a normal human cause she had scared the living daylights out of Preet with her stories and tales....and most importantly expressions LOL ...
Anurag and Prerna was happy to see these youngsters so chilled with each other...
Prerna-Cute pairs...wow we came camping and opened a dating bureau instead Wink ...
Anurag-Hey how about we ......us.. dating again....we can again celebrate 1st valentines day....our first kiss...proposal...evrything again....just add a tag along saying SEASON 2 LOL !!
Prerna-You know anurag....I married a clow Wink ..
Anurag-Tell me about it...

Angad quitely sneaked up..."Miss Mirchi...taste sum special Angad spices now Wink " he thought while slowly tampering the fixing of the hammock..
Kripa yelled a blood-curling shriek..."Aaaarrrrggghhhhh"
Angad plugged his ears with his fingers...."She's worse than a banshee! LOL "
Kripa lay on the hard earth...her body ached with the force of the sudden collision with the ground..
A soft spoken voice...surprised her..."Were you in dreamland princess? Oh Oh!"
The handsome chap standing there grinned...his voice had erased any pain Kripa had been experiencing...He helped her on her feet...and quickly planted a passionate kiss on each cheek...she felt those spots where his lips had created havoc.... burning..........something else was burning too...Angad didnt like this unexpected appearance..(Angad was hiding behind a tree...so dat Kripa doesnt guess who caused the hammock mishap)

Kripa-Shabd I had been waiting for you...
Shabd-(nuzzling in her neck) Missed you honey!
Kripa-What is the blessed work you have in shimla?
Shabd-Sum photography work...
Kripa-So till when can you hang around?
Shabd-Not much time...just enough time to kiss youWink ....
Kripa-You r hopelessly adorable shabd...
And with that they plunged into a kiss...Angad didn't like one bit of this...But wait why was he caring?
Kripa-Shabd..There is this friend of mine ...Heer she is a wizard at photography...just completed her university if you could help her find a job it would be gr8...
Shabd-Darling your work's done...but ask her to submit a portfolio just formality sake...
Kripa-Sure...she'll be glad!
Shabd-Anything Anytime for you darling...
Shabd soon took leave after meeting Prerna Anurag...
Anurag-So kripa you guys are engaged?
Kripa-Nope....he hasnt yet proposed...
Somewhere in a temporarily barren area called Angad's heart...an outlet of relief opened after hearing Kripa's last comment...he had been eavesdropping after shabd left...

Nupur entertained her customers with sum more shayari..
'dil ke deewar-o-dar par humnein kya dekha?
………..Sirf tera hi naam likha dekha

Teri aankhon mein humnein kya dekha?
………..Kabhie qatil tho kabhie khuda dekha….

Phir na aaya khayal jannat ka
…………Jab tere dil ka raasta dekha….'

Prem and Heer were both lost in the worlds of 'them together'....a realm of 'HUM TUM!'
Prem suddenly broke out into shayari to the amusement of all the customers and Nupur's knowing eyes...Heer blushed like never b4 and never after...

Ye tere husn ki ranaiiyan, ye lahrata aanchal,
Kyon na hon hum deewane, kyon na bane pagal,
Kahte hain tuzhse farishte bhi, aye Tasneem zara sambhal,
Chehra chaand, honth kanwal, ya ho tum kisi shayar ki ghazal...!!!

Khamosh labon par ye tabassum, aankhon me mastiyan,
Tum bin sooni ye mehfil, tum bin tanha ye bastiyaan,
Tuzhe yun hi dekhte rahen hum, kash tham jaye ye pal,
Chehra chaand, honth kanwal, ya ho tum kisi shayar ki ghazal..!!!!

People wolf-whistled and Heer mirrored the love her heart harboured for Prem in her eyes...Ankahi thi baat magar aakhein sab kuch keh gayi....zubaan ko taqleef kyun de ....jab baat aankhein keh gayi...
They looked at each other and got up to take leave ...it was getting late to the camp
Nupur came there smiling....Prem hugged her warmly...He would always remember this special day at her dhaaba....it had become a shrine for Prem...his worship of love had begun here...
He pecked nupur's cheeks and said in a hushed voice..."Thanks nupur hum aapko kabhi nahi bhoolenge...Aap hamari sab se acchi dost hai...."
Nupur looked at this man...so much in love...He was one of lovers who would lay down his life for his love...a man who would embrace pain for the sake of his love....
Nupur-
Nigaho mein aur koi dosti ke kabil na raha,
Is kinare ka aur koi sahil na raha,
Chand jaisa dost mila humein zamin par,
Aasma ka chand bhi aab deedar ke kabil nahi raha.
Prem-Kya tum hamesha aise hi sher aur shayari mein baat karti ho?
Nupur-Yeh to hamara pyaar hai....
Heer-hum chalte hain..der ho rahi hai...aapka khana bahut swadisht tha...aur aapki lassi to duniya mein sabse acchi hai LOL ...jab bhi mein simla aaungi main yahaan chali aaungi khaane ke liye...
Nupur-tum dono agli baar jab aaoge SAATH SAATH hi aana Wink ...
Prem-Zaroor...
With that they walked back to their camp...a different walk altogether ....it seemed more pleasurable....

When they reached the camp Neev Prachi were packing some stuff and so were Meher Preet...Kripa was inside the cottage with Prerna Anurag and Angad was eavesdropping outside...Prem walked upto him naughtiness gleaming in his eyes...and creeping up he twisted Angad's ear leading him to chase him like road runner....Heer loved this Prem the most.... who laughed and played about...
Angad-Prem kahaan tha tu yaar kitna der laga diya?
Prem-Main Nupur da dhaaba gaya tha....heer ke saath...
Angad-Oye hoye mere ranjha...kuch baat bani kya?
Prem-Tujhe baad mein bataunga....pehle yeh bata tu wahaan kar kya raha tha..
Before Angad could reply Kripa came out and Prem smiled..
Prem-to yeh baat hai....mirchi ka swaad chak rahe the..
Angad-aisi baat nahi hai...
Prem-Phir kaisi baat hai...mere romeo...tere juliet ko bulau kya?
Prem beckoned Kripa...who came there..
Prem-Kripa Angad tumse kuch kehna chahta hai..
Angad had never felt this trapped before...he was silently swearing to kill prem..
Angad-I am really sorry about that ketchup in the morning..
Kripa-It's okay..
She smiled maybe she was wron he was not that arrogant and vain as she had thought...The smile really made her look prettier and Angad couldn't help observing....
Heer had given her cell number to Prem on their walk back..
Evening had cum and they decided to just sing and dance today...tomorrow they were going hiking...
Music was blasting from the stereo...Couples danced away to the soft music...under the stars...Prem had always wished he could do that...Heer was enthralled to be in his arms...it made her feel complete...Neev Prachi were dancing together but their chemistry was a bit diffrent cause they weren't in love...Angad Kripa were enjoying the sensation they were feeling being so close to each other...She wished she had met him before shabd ....she would have been 'Lovesick' her mind said...he is not a guy who commits...they are just timepassers....She realized Angad indeed was not her substance...The worst were Preet and Meher who were stamping each others feet doing weird moves and then Preet couldnt hold it anymore and began twirling meher non-stop ...meher was no less and held out her hand..in front of his face so that with each turn her hand slapped his face like a rotating door..He was forced to stop.. They pouted and went into their tents...grumpily!!!

Heer's cell beeped at mid-night..she wondered who messaged her? Kripa was fast asleep..and a graveyard silence prevailed...she had been thinking about Prem and the dhaaba events...
She was amused by what the message read..Prem sure was the cutest lover she could ever wish for..and the most Perfect one too..
The message read..
Majboor yeh haalaat, idhar bhi hai udhar bhi
Tanhaai ki ek raat, idhar bhi hai udhar bhi
Kehne ko bahut kuch hai, magar kisse kahe hum
Kab tak yunhi khaamosh rahe aur sahe hum
Kaisa yeh ehsaas hai idhar bhi udhar bhi?
Kya pyaar hai idhar bhi udhar bhi?
She smsed back..
Haan jo lafz yeh ehsaas ka naam hai...woh pyaar hai...IDHAR BHI UDHAR BHI!
Prem was feeling the sun scorching him with the rays of love in the velvety darkness of the night..her feeling were the same...he could feel the fireworks in his heart...he quickly sent back a message..
ek chota sa sapna tha
us sapne mein koi apna tha
us apne mein kuch sakoon tha
jo zindagi ka junun tha

us junoon mein ek rahat thi
jo sirf teri chahat thi
us chahat mein ek andaz tha
jo meri dhadkano ka raaz tha

us raaz mein ek khushbo thi
jo meri sooch ki justuju thi
us justuju mein ek hararat thi
jo meri khushiyoun ki sharat thi

us shahrat mein mein ek ehsaas tha
k tou jo mere pass tha
us pass mein jo ek araam tha
woh bus sirf ek tera naam tha
Heer was overjoyed...
The morning would hold a new fragrance for these two hearts...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kptl

nitzi IF-Rockerz
nitzi
nitzi

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Clap
awesome part..
prem-heer at their best
loved the sher-o-shayari kahaan se dhunda batao na
preet-meher wer awesome. LOL LOL .me jealous meher dancing wid preet Confused
angad-kripa wer too gud
loved shabd too...
well i like both angad -kripa and shabd-mahi..u can bring kripa's twin sis for shabd Wink
and one idea u can make them team up in pair for sum adventure and make p-h stuck sumwere
love
niti
ps:me 1st to reply
Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 3:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by liya16

Clap
awesome part..
prem-heer at their best
loved the sher-o-shayari kahaan se dhunda batao na
preet-meher wer awesome. LOL LOL .me jealous meher dancing wid preet Confused
angad-kripa wer too gud
loved shabd too...
well i like both angad -kripa and shabd-mahi..u can bring kripa's twin sis for shabd Wink
and one idea u can make them team up in pair for sum adventure and make p-h stuck sumwere
love
niti
ps:me 1st to reply

yah niti u 1st..well the kripa twin idea has to be used orelse either I get killed by Angad-kripa fans or shabd-mahi fans...and I was planning on living long...

I am saving preet 4 u...incase you didnt observe amognst all the couples only between them there is no attraction as such...only fun...

Premeer are really the cutest couple on the face of earth...

Thankx 4 liking it..

Hey all you ppl r busy snoring away or wat I want more comments...warna I will be upset *pouting*

nitzi IF-Rockerz
nitzi
nitzi

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 4:36am | IP Logged
^^oh don worry my darling..u will get enough replies...preet ne mujhe cal kyon nahi kiya LOL
and thanks for saving preet for me Embarrassed
niti
tanyaaaa26 IF-Dazzler
tanyaaaa26
tanyaaaa26

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 5:03am | IP Logged
wow cant wait for our next premhher part dear do update soon
HC_ROX Groupbie
HC_ROX
HC_ROX

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 6:33am | IP Logged
AWESOME part
hilarious when Preet and Meher dancing.
also will Angad and Kripa come together or not ?
Waiting for your next update

Go to top