FF...HumTum Part Imp.Announcement pg.28. - Page 19

Posted: 15 years ago
*yells to the sky*
Why am I always late?!?!?!?!

phew*
That screming made me lose my voice!!

Anyway Pu....
πŸ€—
I love ur FF....ur and Ras di's are my fave!!!
Love how you describe ur charachters soo much!
πŸ˜† u always incoprotae our lives in here....such as Nu dears famous poetry.... πŸ˜†
The dance was toooo good...
I absoloutly LOVE this FF!
Write a book.....didnt u once say u love writing? why not make a carrer of it?
I think its a fab idea...well most of my ideas are too good! πŸ˜†

EVERRYONE FREEZE!!!
WTH IS NU AND YOU LEAVING....
ok Nu jaan for ten days me uderstand...me also going ot be inactive in 2 weeks ish....
BUT WHY 10 MONTHS!!!
😭 😭 😭
Do tell me...or PM me!!
This sucks! 🀒

ANybody...will be impatiently waiting for ur return.....

*crying her head off*
Shabz 😭

pallaviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

hi babes ......

First of all lemme congragulate u yaar for having so much talent in u.....Superb .. excellent.... wonderfull..... mindblowing...πŸ‘

and UR FF hooked me better than the serial .😳

And this camp is really so hot..But i miss our rockstar😭.Never mind.becos too many cooks spoil the supper...πŸ˜†

Ok excellent excellent excellent and excellnt............πŸ‘

tons of hugs and hugs to u.....

and update the other one soon plssssssssss palavi...πŸ˜ƒ

keep doing more

jaanu

@ tanya thanks buddy..keep checking the space 4 more!
@HC_ROX I am glad you r enjoying it...you comments man a lot...
@ zainu di...di I am really happy you caught up wid the latest update..I too am missing nupur a lot...Thanks for liking the FF...Love you!
@ shabo..meri pyaari sautan aa gayi...chal is baar update ke liye pakayi nahi...waise tere constant reminder se hi mein updates likhti hoon...I love you!
@ jaanu..mmm..lagta hai kissi ko mera yeh FF bahut pasand aaya I am really glad you liked it...I wanted to bring along Robbie-Kasturi but it aleady had so many pairs and probably I was getting too confused...
I am seriously glad you liked it...

Thanks a lot guys for supporting me through this attempt of mine...I love you all for it...
PS-Any one interested in continuing the FF please pm me...I will be leaving shortly and I dont want this FF to remain hanging in the air....Please come forward to help me....I am waiting! Edited by livelygal - 15 years ago
Pallu I know I may sound like a dumbo =( But I dont want anyone else but u to complete this😭
k here is the update...

The day was dreaming into dusk...and the campers returned...Hiking all day had left them really tired. Preet and Neev were so dead tired that they slept in their day clothes..Meher and Prachi were sleeping too. Kripa and Heer freshened up and went to a nearby panipuri stall and were busy digging in their delicacy...
Kripa-Tumhe pata hai yahaan raste ki khane mein mazaa hi kuch aur hai...jo kissi bhi 5 ya 7 star hotel min bhi nahi mil sakta..
Heer-Paata hai jab main apni pehli date pe jaungi toh I will not go to sum posh hotel...main issi tarah raste ki teekhi chat,bhel puri ya panipuri khaungi...
Kripa-Lagta hai hum dono ki dream date ka idea bhi similar hai...
Kripa tell Heer all about shabd and how they met...it gets late by the time the reach the camp...
A dead silence prevails and the whispering of the winds gets louder...rustling of leaves could be heard...suddenly they both hear...broken uneven sobs...they stare at each other...
They walk into the tent nearest to them and a shocking sight meets their eyes...half the tent was scattered with discarded tissues...and Prem and Angad were weeping their eyes out as if the world was gonna end...they were in each other's arms and shaking very badly...Prem attempted to wipe Angad's tears while Angad was wiping Prem's tears..they were offering each other another tissue box...already 5 tins of tissues were over....their eyes were red and puffy and they looked so cute...
Kripa stared at Angad..searching for the snobbish,brattish ,arrogant and vain bloke....no all she could see was a adorable,handsome and cute guy with red eyes and ceaseless tears...
Heer looked astonished at Prem...his hair was ruffled his usually cute smile had been wiped of and his eyes were puffy...she felt a strong urge to pull him into a tight hug...
Kripa walked over to Angad and placed his head on her shoulder..ruffling his hair and wiping his tears...Heer had pulled Prem into a lil' hug and was cuddling him...
BOO HOOO BOOO HOOO
They both renewed their sobs with fresh energy...Angad pulled Kripa into a hug...Kripa was stunned yet amused...he was such a kid....she felt home in his arms...something more warming than Shabd's hugs....they felt like a workplace Kripa concluded...maybe she had made a mistake....Angad must be her Knight in shining armour....No! She couldn't do that to shabd...he was too much in love with her and she was a bit in love with him...she couldn't break his heart...and what if Angad uses her like those tissue papers and then discards her...that would leave her emotionally scarred...she was not taking any risks.....Let destiny voice its will she decided....
Heer was blushing furiously....Prem's mere touch was so magical it sent her to heaven...She was in love she realized....her heart fluttered...Prem loved her no doubt but she wanted him to tell those 3 magical words..
Kripa-Ab tum dono bataoge kyun ro rahe ho ya rote jaoge?
Heer-Akhir aisa kya hua ki tum artificial pacific ocean banane pa tule ho...
Angad mere pointed out to the open laptop...Kripa checked it...
Kripa-Yahaan to kuch nahi hai...desktop pe tumhara picture hai....hey I understand ki you are hurt that you are not really good looking as you thought you were but dont tell me you cry every day when you look into the mirror...
Heer-Okay even if he is crying coz he is not-very-good-looking according to himself...why are you bent on flooding the sahara desert?(she asked prem)
Angad-Duh uh! I know I am the hottest looking guy ever born ....I am not stupid to cry over my looks...see the DVD..
Heer picks up the DVD and plays it....It turns out to be the movie *DIL SE!*
Angad-(sobbing into his palms) The ending was so tragic...they hugged each other and died in love...aww...
Prem-They died...together...in love...
BOO HOOO BOOO HOOO
They began again revitalised...Kripa and Heer stood there looking at these two emotional fools...and began laughing hard...
Prem-Hey it is not funny ok..wat if we both were there in their place...(he asked Heer...)
Heer- I would have gladly died in your arms.....I mean what greater fortune than dying wih the love of your life....she trailed off biting her tongue for revealing more than she wanted to...
Prem looked at her...she looked ethereal...
Kripa and Angad stared on(Angad had stopped crying or ather choked when Heer had said that...all his tears choked in his throat)
Prem-mm...well ...heer.....
He got up unsure what to do...Heer looked tensed....what would happen now?
He walked towards her and b4 she could realize she was revelling in his arms....
Angad-bhai....waah I never knew I would get to witness a true love story ...
He looked at Kripa and thought "Wish I could be in one too"....His heart boomed..."No angad she belongs to shabd....You cant do this to anyone else...and shabd and Kripa love each other...YOU couldn't ruin it....No your *love*....wait .....yes it dawned upon him he loved this Miss.Mirchi.....but he will never mess up her life for his selfish gains.....No he loved her...he would live in her love....the love he had for her and not love he yearned for.....his love would be gr8 and pure....."
Kripa looked at the weird expression on Angad's face and snapped her ingers in front of his eyes ...
Angad-Kripa...mm....mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai....
Kripa didnt know why but her heart beat pace speedily increased...
Angad-Kripa..well You look really beautiful when you smile....I am asking you for a friendship gift...hey wait we are friends right?
Kripa-Yah we are...so what gift do you want?
Angad-A promise...
Kripa-kaisa promise???
Angad-Promise me Kripa Sharma you will always keep smiling...you eyes will never let a tear invade them...and if your heart hurts a lot...you will tell this friend of yours....and he will shed the tears for you....
Kripa was touched...with feelings brimming her heart she said..."I PROMISE!"
Heer and Prem were lost in each other's eyes...
Angad looked at them and said "I guess we should give them some space."
Kripa and Angad strolled and when they returned they found Prem on his knees...

*Kuch badli hui takdeer nazar aati hai,yadon ki bani
zanzir nazar aati hai,padhe to kya padhe har panne
par teri tasveer nazar aati hai…*
Angad-Man you r a shayar??? He asked while Heer stood there blushing fiercely...
Prem-Woh toh bas yunhi...jab bhi dekhta hoon muh se apne aap aa jaati hai...
Angad-How Romantic...waah ishq admi ko kya kya sikha deta hai!
Kripa-Aur ek bolo na Heer ke liye mujhe bhi sun na hai...mere dost ki tareef kis arah ki ja rahi hai...
Heer-Yaa kripa...
Prem-theek hai...

*Mere dil mein basi hararat ho tum,
Meri aankhon ko mili shararat ho tum,
Dekhun tumhein to paalun mein duniya,
Na milo to milne ki baghavat ho tum,
Tumhari khamoshi keh jaati hai kai baatein,
Jise yaad karta hai dil kai raatein,
Tumhare nanhe nanhe se haath aur badi badi baatein,
Yaad reh jaati hein tumse hui sab mulakatein,
Ummeed ho hamari aanewala kal ho tum,
Hamare dilon mein basi mohabbat ho tum*

Heer was so happy...he was so simple...she could live on his shayari...her diet could be his shayari
....Prem was her Ranjha...no doubt...and she loved him....
Kripa-Kash mera bhi koi Premi aisa hota jo mere liye shayari gaata ho...she looks longingly at angad without meaning to....but angad is busy in his own world thinking probably she meant Shabd...he decided next when he met shabd he would recommend him to take shayari classes to make kripa happy...

Angad,Kripa,Heer and Prem rolled with laughter...Kripa who saw Angad eyeing the laptop thought it would be a good idea to make angad and prem watch a comedy movie b4 sleeping orelse they had to put up with their BOOO HHOOO BBOOO HHOOO again...kripa didn't want to risk that!!! so they watched dhamaal together and then went venturing into their world of dreams....

πŸ‘ fantastci update
prem and angad were πŸ˜†
loved prem's confession..and heer's reaction
angad kripa wer so sweet
ek dam dhamakedaar update
niti

ps:agn i'm first to replt
awesome shayari..

Originally posted by liya16

πŸ‘ fantastci update
prem and angad were πŸ˜†
loved prem's confession..and heer's reaction
angad kripa wer so sweet
ek dam dhamakedaar update
niti

ps:agn i'm first to replt
awesome shayari..

yah you are first again...well next update is preet special dont miss it....may be tonight!!!

And yah the shayari is not my composition...I go it 4m sum sites...

Awwwwwwwww Pallu such a cuteeeee update..
Prem and Angad crying aww...
And the shayari was just perfect...
Uff Pallu wat r we gonna do when ju go =( I m already misshing u..
But then ur parhai and all.. jana bhi hai
Oh sowwie I m spoiling it..😳😊
Your update was fantastic.. You show both my favouritest jodis PH and AK so beautifully.. You make me fall in love with them all over again😳
Love you shoo much PalluπŸ€—πŸ˜Š
oh i am vry sad its the last update from u but it is a great thx
I LOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE IT!!!!! 'sigh' my god Pallavi again u have done a magical job..... Heer confessed in a romantic wayyyyyy.....awwwwwwwwwwww

Prem and Angad crying over Dil Se, sooo sweet, if anyday Prem cries again and if Heer cant make it to support him then call ME as i can give Prem my shoulder πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

i miss Angad and Kripa, im sooo happy i can revisualizes their love once again.... πŸ‘ thank you
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘ Edited by salma_786786 - 15 years ago