Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: nandini90

wow.....muuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......kya story hai yaar...anu youthful?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and preet was like.....awwww....and i think shabz must be like..awwwwwww 😳 😳 😳 ...hehe
waise...i liked the last line...i mean...the breeze...lols.....yu were late pallu....am waiting for the next one now....lols..cont soon....i told naa..be regular...dont make us intezaar for soo long....

luv nans

I am really sorry to keep you waiting..I was busy reading all he KYPH written updates and getting nostalagic!!! Waise my next update will be after my exam which is on 18th!! Gosh! I dont even know where my books are...please guys pray that I clear this exam....waise I am tensed already cause my 10th results will be announced soon! Uuf!

And nandoo thanks a lot 4 liking itπŸ˜ƒ

salma_786786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
first of all GOOD LUCK WID UR EXAMSS... I KNOW DA FEELING, GOT MINE NEXT WEEK.... INSHALLAH U ALL PASS.

second

wooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww my god i loving dis FF... seriously shahid kapoor πŸ˜ƒ n da way preet is gettin very angry, i can imagen dat.....
the last part was brilliant
'Suddenly he felt as if the wind was wisphering sumone's arrival...He turned back to look at the entrance...
Heer smilingly said..."Prem main aa rahi hoon!" into the breeze....'
u are too good yaaar, plz do continue wen u ave da time....
πŸ‘

Originally posted by: livelygal

A car swooshed by and miraculously came to a halt.....A man..deadly handsome looking stepped out.

He came near them..
Man-Trouble?Can I help?

Man-Hi I am Shahid.

She looked at meher for some reponse only to be greeted by the sight of meher's jaw threatening to touch the ground..(gravitational pull!!!!)
Meher-Kahin aap woh bollywood chidiya ghar waale shahid to nahi?
He said laughing easily...haan!! main wohi hoon!
Shahid-chalo main aap dono ko shimla tak chod deta hoon...
Heer-Aap taqleef kyun utha rahe hai?
Shahid-Main bhi shimla jaa raha hoon...tum dono ki company bhi mil jayegi...
Meher(aghast!)-Na baba na...hum aise waise ladki nahi hain..acch ghaarane se hain...hum kyun aapko company de?
Shahid-Main bhi aisa waisa nahi hoon...chalo pehle...tum mujhse dosti karogi?
Meher eyed his hand suspiciously....Then broke into a genuine smile..
"Abhi keh deti hoon bhari padega! Baad blame mat karna ki warn nahi kiya!"
Heer instructed the driver to repair the car and send it back home.
Shahid looked at both the girls...they were so childlike and innocent!!!
Soon Shahid,Heer and Meher were gluing together..under the influence of a heated Antakshari....
OMG!! Meher....BACK OFF!

Palluuuuuuuuu!!!!

Loved it yaar! too good! his enterence was mindblowing! u no the picture....i luv that part in jab we met! sooo good looking! loved ur description of him! omg im going ot faint....did u see the siggys sonia(mumpet) made??? omg too good! im using them rite now!! ok me going ot stop blabbering now...lettme scroll up one more time.................AHHHHHHH!*shabz has fainted*

shaboπŸ˜†

@ salma...hey I really wait 4 you to comment coz you were he 1st one to comment when I began the FF!!! I am really glad that you liked it!

@election...thanx a lot dear. I am really glad!!

@ Shabo...well I was waiting 4 you to read dont worry there is more cuming up and be ready to go into coma with happiness this time...well meher is just trying to be friendz shabo so dont worry no one is gonna cheat us both of our rights rite πŸ˜‰ ? Even I am using the siggy..well I love it!!!
salma_786786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awwww reali i was the first 1 to comment....kull... guess dat makes me ur biggest FF fan πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

well i lookd forward to ur FF... coz u get everyfin about the characters ryt n der is also laufs, emotion, everything...

cnt wait til romantic scenes btween Premeer... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Good! Let's keep it just us two soutans! πŸ˜ƒ
oh yah lets keep it at 2 shabo!!! NO more entries!!!
swathzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome part..b/w who r u pairing preet wid..if noone..meri setting kar do na uske saath
πŸ˜‰ niti
thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Pallavi my dear ... i am very new to the forum and so first of all a big Hi .... 😊 waisay were u also a part of the Kaajjal forum once... i am not sure but i think i have a feeling!!

now coming to your FF ... i just finished reading all three parts, and i have to tell you, u r simply tooooo good. I love the story, i love the concept, and above all i love the way u are describing each and every character in so much depth. I fell as i know you the Prem, Preet, Heer, Meher, and all other characters of the story personally.

And your humor kills me buddy .... i cant stop but smile when i read ur between the line jokes as well as open fun .... brilliant.

I am hooked and will surely read more of it .... This was great work .. keep it up ....

Love, Kashish 😊

Originally posted by: thesaint148

Pallavi my dear ... i am very new to the forum and so first of all a big Hi .... 😊 waisay were u also a part of the Kaajjal forum once... i am not sure but i think i have a feeling!!

now coming to your FF ... i just finished reading all three parts, and i have to tell you, u r simply tooooo good. I love the story, i love the concept, and above all i love the way u are describing each and every character in so much depth. I fell as i know you the Prem, Preet, Heer, Meher, and all other characters of the story personally.

And your humor kills me buddy .... i cant stop but smile when i read ur between the line jokes as well as open fun .... brilliant.

I am hooked and will surely read more of it .... This was great work .. keep it up ....

Love, Kashish 😊

Hey kashish ofcourse I remember you!!! Well Kaajjal ended for me when apu left ! I am so glad you liked well I am feeling so light and familiar! I am just remembering how bubbly the kaajjal forum used to be when apu was there in the show!

Really glad you liked it and yeah a big welcum to the forumπŸ˜ƒ..and if you wanna laugh more go to the topic jodi# 1 You'll have the time of your life and if your stomach hurts after that dont blame me!!!