India-Forums

Karam Apnaa Apnaa
Karam Apnaa Apnaa

Tuesday 6th may update plzzzzzzzzzzz

xx Natasha xx Goldie
xx Natasha xx
xx Natasha xx

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

hiya ppl can sum1 plz post tuesday 6th may 2008 update coz i really wnt to knw wot happened in the epi x soz peepz i dnt mean to nag ya lol x

it is really appreciated if u cud post the update for 6th may x

Ta peepz xxxxxxxxx

loveabletwinz Goldie
loveabletwinz
loveabletwinz

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
The episode starts with everyone in the hospital..Mahen tells Daadi not to worry since everything will be alright...he asks vivaan to take her home..she says that until shivangi does not gain her consciousness she isnt going anywhere..vivaan and astha take her and go anyway..

In the mandir, maya is praying that nothing happens to anyone..she blames herself for what happened to gauri, samar and anupam..everyone is praying for gauri's recovery!

Samar is in his room thinking about how he wont leave gauri alive to say anything..once he kills her he will feel better...he plans on killing her...he leaves his room and goes to gauri's room...he says that i knew ki tum apni akri dhma tak ladogi and puts gloves on to kill her...he takes her oxygen mask off...he's about to choke her when anupam comes and stops him from doing so...

Anupam says that he hasnt come to stop him from killing her...atleast she will be rid of her problems and even samar will be released of his problems...he asks samar that the only reason he wants to kill her is because he thinks that she killed his mother..samar says that i dont think so but i noe for sure because i saw it with my own eyes...anupam tells him ki voh tumhari ankhon ka dhoka ta...he tells him about what he heard when he went to meet nisha and that there is a third person involved in this...samar doesnt believe him...anupam asks him to think back to the day his mother was killed..he asks him to think if he saw gauri putting the knife INTO badi ma...infact he only saw her taking it out...so he thought that gauri was the one who killed her...and he says the same way gauri thought that you were the one who killed her after seeing the blood stain on your shirt...he tells him that if he still doesnt believe him then go ahead n kill gauri, he wont tell anyone anything

Anupam leaves...samar luks at gauri..*hai hai...mein mar jawa* with his innocent eyes...aaahhh...sooo saaaddd...gauri starts breathing really heavy...samar kuch soche samje uspar apna oxygen mask vaapas dal deta hain..oh gawddd.....how saadddd....u should have seen samar..like he was REALLLLYYY scared for gauri :(

Samar leaves the room..hes about to go to his room when he remember gauri saying that she wasnt the one who killed badi ma but it was him(the scene where samar runs behind gauri with a chakoo) he regrets it and turns around towards the exit...he thinks about all the bad things hes done with gauri...about the time he sent that man into gauri's room..he remember gauri accusing him of stealing her of her unborn baby...then he bumps into the same man he met in panchmeshwar...the guy tells samar that his wife is doing good now...he thanx samar once again and tells him about how his life partner is his everything :] he asks samar what he was doing at the hospital..samar says.. " voh GAURI...meri PATNIIIIIIII ICU mein hain..uska halat bohut kharab hain" oh gawdddd...HOW SAAADDD..aahhh..samar KILLEDDD me :( the man tells him not to worry..he tells samar that there is a dargaa near by and that whoever goes there with their wishes...uski dua zaroor kabool hoti hain...

The inspector is taking anupam's statement in which anupam says that he doesnt noe anything..when he reached the scene he found samar unconscious and the car had already gone down the hill and when he went to look for gauri his foot tripped and he fell too...after that only gauri can tell them what happened...the police thank him for the information and leave...maya bua comes and asks anupam why he lied..she makes him khao sar ki kasam that he will tell the truth..anupam says that uve made me make such a big promise then ill have to tell u the truth...

Samar is on his way to the dargaa..thinking about all the bad things he did with gauri..from their wedding day...to the day he ran behind her with the knife..to him forcing her to eat in front of everyone and humiliating her on the dance floor on their honeymoon :( Samar reaches the dargaa and prays to make gauri alright * aya tere darpar deewana plays in the background* he asks not to give a BEKASOORRRRRR saza for his galatfaimi... aaaahhhh.... he walks on burning coal to complete his dil ki muraat to make gauri alright...

While samar walks on the coal, guari's EYES OPEEENNNNN

Maya asks gopal to look for samar....Gopal goes outside and sees samar walking on the coal..gopal yells and asks him what he was doing...aaahh...*SAMARRR...SOOOOO SAADDDD* he figures that samar was doing this for bhabhi*gauri*

Gauri remembers the events of the previous night..

Precap: The police tell the family that Shivangi gave her bayan that samar tried to kill her...the police tell him that he is under arrest...samar is shown in jail *awwww...samarrrrr....soo saaddddd* aaaahhhhhhh
xx Natasha xx Goldie
xx Natasha xx
xx Natasha xx

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 7:09am | IP Logged
fanx so much hun xxxxx
loveabletwinz Goldie
loveabletwinz
loveabletwinz

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
not a problem at all :]
shabana_79 Groupbie
shabana_79