India-Forums

Sam on drugs

ana1 IF-Rockerz
ana1
ana1

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
  Its so sad that Sam is on drungs but at the same time i am not surpirsied. I think Sujata will find out. But what do you guys think VErish wil do when he asks what happened to the money he gave herOuch

Ishanvii IF-Dazzler
Ishanvii
Ishanvii

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
I think Sam may tell her the truth and Sujata will try to prtotect and try to find a solution and   hide it from Viresh .

For prtotecting Sam from VI,she may makeup excuses that either she lost it/misplaced it/ or it got stolen Confused and will endure all the wrath of both faibaa and VI Ouch .
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
I dont know whether sam will confess to sujata.
but if he does she must not hide it from veeresh since it is a major prob which cant be tackled so easily. sam will require treatment and for that too money will be needed.
but one thing i am sure veeresh will blame sujata for sam's condition.
ana1 IF-Rockerz
ana1
ana1

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Sujata looked pretty mad so i think she will make SAm tell Viersih what he did with the money
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Aman to play negative role in ''Chhoti Bahu'' Aman to play negative role in ''Chhoti Bahu''  29

It seems Aman Yatan Verma has developed a liking for negative roles. ...

FOX Entertainment's show scrapped?! FOX Entertainment's show scrapped?!  8

The buzz is that FOX entertainment’s plans for its new show have been ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index