P to help Big B...............

Posted: 15 years ago

Why can,t Prachi help Ayeesha and give her first love ?😳

I hope P understand this as today our Mera Milind aka Big B looked paled and weak?😆

But if she give Big B what she want

than their will be friendship between the sisters forever?😕😳

PLZ tell about thiz point here?😛

Edited by Nina_sabin - 15 years ago
Anather bekaar post which wont happen in KYM.

Originally posted by sum2005

Anather bekaar post which wont happen in KYM.

Why buddy as sometimes sis help each other and our Big B is powerful celebrity here?😳

May be Prachi is like PL here and give the sis happiness at last?😳

Originally posted by Nina_sabin

Why buddy as sometimes sis help each other and our Big B is powerful celebrity here?😳

May be Prachi is like PL here and give the sis happiness at last?😳

Jaiho Nina tumari sooch per we MICHI/SHACHI fans r not that much badeedilwale and even prachi also to give her hubby to her lunatic sister.

hell no... prachi is married to milind and THEY ARE IN LOVE!!! ayesha did love milind and he loved her too but that was past things have changed... milind is happier with someone else... its not abt getting the sisters back... its abt ayesha to understand that she should move on... i mean holding on to the past she is only hurting the people around her... whom she obviously doesnt care abt, but she is being too stupid.
Originally posted by sum2005

Jaiho Nina tumari sooch per we MICHI/SHACHI fans r not that much badeedilwale and even prachi also to give her hubby to her lunatic sister.

Listen Big Bro or B as u know mera Milind other wise she will plan destruction for P?😭

Anyways since P married to M as our Big B made their life miserable so its better to give M to A else life will be finished for everyone?😳

I am only worried for P here becoz thez chol people are good for nothing?😡 

ayesha is a mad women... our cool, sweet, poor milind doesnt not deserve to be with her.

Originally posted by nick_bon

ayesha is a mad women... our cool, sweet, poor milind doesnt not deserve to be with her.

Yes but M still love her more than anything?😳

Nina hun, why can't you be more positive to Michi once in a while

Originally posted by ariska

Nina hun, why can't you be more positive to Michi once in a while

But I think when our Big B aka Mera milind leave P life forever than their will be strong hope?

But question is our P is too much found of thez chal people now?😡