ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Rudhara asks dada if she is his real daughter from diff mother. Dada gets up and says who told you this, she says maa. Maa is right there, dada looks at her and says is this true? You should be ashamed you broke yrs of trust how can you mis-trust me. What was missing in my love? He shakes her but she says nothing. He tells her that she broke there relationship. He grabs herand throws her out. (IT WAS MAA"S DREAM)

Rudhara goes to dada, he asks if she is ok , he is busy so she goes away. Bua says what are you thinking bahbhi. Maa syas what if Rudhara tells him everything. Bua says go tlak to Rudhara.

Rudhara is in her room, Bua comes in she says I have been looking for you everywhere. Bua says it was a big thing what your mom said to you she did not mean any of it. It is good that you have not told anyone yet. Bua takes her to Maa's room. Maa says "Rudhara forgive me I don't know what I said to you in anger". Rudahra says please don't say sorry u can say anything to me. Bua says no mother can say bad to her children. Its just that beause of you bahbhi had to hear a lot form dada at the wedding. Maa says I want you to do all the preparations for the reception.

Dada asks Rudhara what she wanted to talk about she says I just wanted to say please don't be mad with maa. Please forget everything maa is very nice she asked me to do all the peprations. Dada says my daughter is really grown up. I am happy that you are like this you took my teachings to heart.

Upinder is talking romance with his wife.(even sings lol). Bumknin comes and interrupts. He says tonight you have to sleep in different rooms.

Dada comes to Ashok he tells her that its good you let Rudhara take care of everything this what Rudhara wanted from you. I know iwas wrong to yell at you but what you did was not right either. Lets forget everything and make sure no one gets hurt in the family(leaves). Maa cries.

Dai maa comes to Rudhara who is laying on the bed. She sits beside her. Rudhara says can I ask something, why do parents leave their kids. Dai maa crys. She says how can I find out who are my real parents.

Next day: Rudhara and Pratima come to their bahbi. They sit and have tea. Rudhara says did you sleep well. She says I am glad I have you here. Upinder is talking to someone on the phone. Bumkin says who was it? He syas my frinds are asking for a party. Bumkin says don't worry no one will find out.

Guest start to arrive for the reception. They says lets have some music they ask Nandita to sing. She says fine but Rudhra has to help me. They both sing "adhi raat ko"(old song). Upinders friends are at the door, nandita sees and is nervous. Bumkin drinks and Upiunder hands his friends liquor to his friends at the door. Dada suspects something he goes and thinks where is Upinder. Everyone claps for them, dada wonders where is upinder.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks...where did upinder disappear?
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail