India-Forums

Kasturi
Kasturi

Robbie Ko Kiya Hogaya??!!! (Page 4)

Roka Lover Goldie
Roka Lover
Roka Lover

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:11am | IP Logged
@Livelygal...well done! Clap you researched too...so you can vouch for all the things i write then?!! LOL Everytime i think about it i am in fits...the audition bitROFL...neway the lil boy that plays Robbie is sooooo cuteeeeeeee and smallWink...n you feel sorry for what he has to go through once he grows up because of coming early to the audition!!!ROFL

@RK...i didnt read about Robbie not having a bath Cry Angry but if i did i would have come down them like a ton of bricks! Evil Smile I am happy with Robbie beard or no beard...he is still sexy..but we want him to look his best...thats why i started this topic...so creativs get a hint Wink

As far as Robbie concerned we love him...as fans we have right to expect the best out of Karen Patel and if we are upset with him is because we want to see RoKa together THATS ALL!

Edited by Roka Lover - 09 May 2008 at 10:14am

knumnum IF-Rockerz
knumnum
knumnum

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:12am | IP Logged

I dont mind bashing Robbie Padds... But I ll bash him only wen he is wrong. Wen he does something correct then I ll appreciate him with equal fervor. But I do not have any qualms in accepting tat Robbie is wrong wen he did mistakesLOLLOL 

Iam not a bilnd supporter who thinks tat If robbie says Sun rises in the west, then I shud also tell tat Sun rises only in the westLOLLOL

@Kay: Yeah man, He needs to change the trousers atleastLOL

Kay Goldie
Kay
Kay

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:16am | IP Logged
@ Krishi iv always admired that about you......you are a die hard KP/Robbie fan......you have always praised him when hes done something good and bashed him when he hasnt Embarrassed

so come on yaar...........do something about the trousers!!! LOL

Kay
knumnum IF-Rockerz
knumnum
knumnum

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Kay: Thank u Thank u dearBig smile

Haan yaar, we shud do something abt those trousers atleastLOL If u notice, Almost all the siggies and Avatars in this page has Robbie in the same shirt and trouserROFL

If some non-viewer of Kasturi comes and checks our siggies, they will think tat "areee waaahhh, the lead couple is getting soo many scenes continously in this serial"OuchLOLLOL

Roka Lover Goldie
Roka Lover
Roka Lover

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:22am | IP Logged
@Kay forget the trousers man...what about those ridiculous chappals...he's always wearing them D'oh LOL
Kay Goldie
Kay
Kay

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by knumnum

Haan yaar, we shud do something abt those trousers atleastLOLIf u notice, Almost all the siggies and Avatars in this page has Robbie in the same shirt and trouserROFL

If some non-viewer of Kasturi comes and checks our siggies, they will think tat "areee waaahhh, the lead coupleis getting soo many scenes continously in this serial"OuchLOLLOL

OMG this is too much! ROFL

@ RoKa lover i know exactly what/who we can use those chappels on Wink Wink Evil Smile

Robbies given this Rockstar image a whole new twist Embarrassed
Kay

Edited by Kay - 09 May 2008 at 1:35pm
Roka Lover Goldie
Roka Lover
Roka Lover

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kay

Originally posted by knumnum

Haan yaar, we shud do something abt those trousers atleastLOL If u notice, Almost all the siggies and Avatars in this page has Robbie in the same shirt and trouserROFL

If some non-viewer of Kasturi comes and checks our siggies, they will think tat "areee waaahhh, the lead couple is getting soo many scenes continously in this serial"OuchLOLLOL

OMG this is too much! ROFL

@ RoKa lover i know exactly what/who we can use those chappels on Wink Wink Evil Smile

Robbies given this Rockstar image a whole new twist Embarrassed
Kay

Yeh Kay i know who we could use it on as wellWink...By the way Krishi you made some very good pointsClap

And those trousers i agree even i am fed up of themLOL

Looks like more devdas days coming up with Kas joining forces with Ra to bring his truth out!Cry I can' t see my Robbie crying and miserable...why are they toturing us??!

Go to top