Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TaAnu_Premeer thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i know i totally agree with u guys they runied robbie's character in this serial 😭 where is my rockstar roobie? 😭 is he lost somewhere? 😭 i want my rockstar robbie back the look they give him he looks too old. 😭
Roka Lover thumbnail
I just watched the Raunak Shivani epi again where she tells about the audition. πŸ˜† I thought i double make sure i am right!

She says Raunak car broke down thats why he wasnt selected and Robbie was plain lucky...he is where he is today! We are doing this to get our rights back...and we are gonna snatch them. Kay this research's for you! 🀣 🀣
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Roka Lover

oyyeee sweetheart wo itna siyaana hota...tho aur kiya chahiye tha????!!!!🀣 usse tho ye bhi nahi pata ke his childhood friend is taking revenge on him because he won an audition which Raunak attended late! Warna Mashallah wo Rockstar hota!

that's the reason!!! I though sum crazy property problems!!! R u serious or just kidding?

Kay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I just watched the Raunak Shivani epi again where she tells about the audition. πŸ˜† I thought i double make sure i am right!

She says Raunak car broke down thats why he wasnt selected and Robbie was plain lucky...he is where he is today! We are doing this to get our rights back...and we are gonna snatch them. Kay this research's for you! 🀣 🀣

OMG 🀣 its too early in the morning....im having a fit! 🀣

What a good reason to take revenge on someone! πŸ€ͺ

Could the creatives not come up with any other reason....my god this is like the dumbest reason ever! 🀬

Because of that one missed audition we are subjected to a life time of torture 😑

Ok so when Raunak was looking for a rival to sing against Robbie, during RaKa marriage days.....do you guys remember?.....why did he not start singing himself? πŸ˜• he obviously thinks hes better than Robbie 🀣

Ok jokes aside.............its because of this track and silly reason that Robbies character has been brought down to what we have today!

Pathetic! 🀒 🀒

@ Roka lover.....good research.....here take these πŸ˜†

KayEdited by Kay - 15 years ago
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
R u guys serious about Raunak trying to ruin robbie coz of that ghatiya audition and failed singing...waise I doubt he can sing?? ne one ever heard him singing?...oops sorry whoever would have heard are probably deaf by now!!!

I cant believe it I mean creatives had to resort to such a reason 4 shaping a villian I am shocked!!!
Kay thumbnail
@livelygal......yes that is the perfect reason creatives have found for Raunak to take revenge!

According to RoKa lovers research....it is true πŸ˜† πŸ˜† you can watch the eppy yourself, because i know its hard to believe revenge can be based on such a reason! πŸ˜†

Well apprantly he his a musician like Robbie......he composed the 'Kal ho na ho' track.............in the serial! πŸ˜†

Kay
Roka Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: livelygal

that's the reason!!! I though sum crazy property problems!!! R u serious or just kidding?

I am not kidding Livelygal watch the epi yourself....where Ra-Shivani are telling Kas how Robs always took over everything...when Ra was the one that was better. Had not Raunak car have broken down he would have got selected...and how because of that reason Robbie always got special treatment and the dukh Ra had to go through and she saw all of thatπŸ˜†

Edited by Roka Lover - 15 years ago
sahib29 thumbnail

Girls Very nice Discussion πŸ‘..Hum kya kahe aap sabne sab kuch keh diya πŸ˜†...lekin phir bhi sirf ek baat 😳

Dil ki Nazar se dekho Robbie in Black white Blue ..With Shave ,...without Shave har cheez meh aacha lagega 😍

Manpreet

knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I am not kidding Livelygal watch the epi yourself....where Ra-Shivani are telling Kas how Robs always took over everything...when Ra was the one that was better. Had not Raunak car have broken down he would have got selected...and how because of that reason Robbie always got special treatment and the dukh Ra had to go through and she saw all of thatπŸ˜†

Are u serious???? Ohhh Gosshhh I didnt even know tat something like this is THE reason for Ronak's hatred man🀣 Tat is such a lame excuse to get revenge...

Gosshhh Ronakkkk, If u want to become a rockstar, there are many other auditions at diff places and at diff times, Go and get urself an audition man🀣🀣

Krishi

Roka Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: knumnum

Are u serious???? Ohhh Gosshhh I didnt even know tat something like this is THE reason for Ronak's hatred man🀣 Tat is such a lame excuse to get revenge...

Gosshhh Ronakkkk, If u want to become a rockstar, there are many other auditions at diff places and at diff times, Go and get urself an audition man🀣🀣

Krishi

You don't have to believe me go and watch that epi yourself...you'll find some really funny and weird things they said against RobbieπŸ˜†...the epi was sometime in february...