India-Forums

Kasturi
Kasturi

Robbie Ko Kiya Hogaya??!!! (Page 2)

Kay Goldie
Kay
Kay

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
@ RoKa lover.....you are too much...still going on about the missed audition ROFL ROFL ROFL

I wish right now we had a visit from KP on IF......so we could have told him about this Ouch Ouch

KP if your reading this.....come on yaar image ka kuch tho khayaal rakho! LOL

RoKa Lover.....your right Robbie let raunak wear his designer clothes.....its time Ra returned the favour and give Robbie some clothes LOL

Roka Lover Goldie
Roka Lover
Roka Lover

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kay

@ RoKa lover.....you are too much...still going on about the missed audition ROFL ROFL ROFL

I wish right now we had a visit from KP on IF......so we could have told him about this Ouch Ouch

KP if your reading this.....come on yaar image ka kuch tho khayaal rakho! LOL

RoKa Lover.....your right Robbie let raunak wear his designer clothes.....its time Ra returned the favour and give Robbie some clothes LOL

Arrey yaar what can i do? All this story boils down to the fact Raunak is cut up about some audition Robbie won because he was late! koi Raunak ko batata ke ye audition miss hogaya hai tho koi aur try karoROFLItni bhi akal nahi hai?SillyLOL

Everytime i think about it i'm in stitchesLOL

TaAnu_Premeer IF-Rockerz
TaAnu_Premeer
TaAnu_Premeer

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
i know i totally agree with u guys they runied robbie's character in this serial Cry where is my rockstar roobie? Cry is he lost somewhere? Cry i want my rockstar robbie back the look they give him he looks too old. Cry
Roka Lover Goldie
Roka Lover
Roka Lover

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:31am | IP Logged
I just watched the Raunak Shivani epi again where she tells about the audition. LOL I thought i double make sure i am right!

She says Raunak car broke down thats why he wasnt selected and Robbie was plain lucky...he is where he is today! We are doing this to get our rights back...and we are gonna snatch them. Kay this research's for you! ROFL ROFL
Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roka Lover

oyyeee sweetheart wo itna siyaana hota...tho aur kiya chahiye tha????!!!!ROFL usse tho ye bhi nahi pata ke his childhood friend is taking revenge on him because he won an audition which Raunak attended late! Warna Mashallah wo Rockstar hota!Wacko

that's the reason!!! I though sum crazy property problems!!! R u serious or just kidding?

Kay Goldie
Kay
Kay

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roka Lover

I just watched the Raunak Shivani epi again where she tells about the audition. LOL I thought i double make sure i am right!

She says Raunak car broke down thats why he wasnt selected and Robbie was plain lucky...he is where he is today! We are doing this to get our rights back...and we are gonna snatch them. Kay this research's for you! ROFL ROFL

OMG ROFL its too early in the morning....im having a fit! ROFL

What a good reason to take revenge on someone! Silly

Could the creatives not come up with any other reason....my god this is like the dumbest reason ever! Censored

Because of that one missed audition we are subjected to a life time of torture Angry

Ok so when Raunak was looking for a rival to sing against Robbie, during RaKa marriage days.....do you guys remember?.....why did he not start singing himself? Confused he obviously thinks hes better than Robbie ROFL

Ok jokes aside.............its because of this track and silly reason that Robbies character has been brought down to what we have today! Ouch Ouch Ouch

Pathetic! Dead Dead

@ Roka lover.....good research.....here take these LOL

Kay

Edited by Kay - 09 May 2008 at 2:52am
Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:54am | IP Logged
R u guys serious about Raunak trying to ruin robbie coz of that ghatiya audition and failed singing...waise I doubt he can sing?? ne one ever heard him singing?...oops sorry whoever would have heard are probably deaf by now!!!

I cant believe it I mean creatives had to resort to such a reason 4 shaping a villian I am shocked!!!
Kay Goldie
Kay
Kay

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 3:08am | IP Logged
@livelygal......yes that is the perfect reason creatives have found for Raunak to take revenge! Wacko

According to RoKa lovers research....it is true LOL LOL you can watch the eppy yourself, because i know its hard to believe revenge can be based on such a reason! LOL

Well apprantly he his a musician like Robbie......he composed the 'Kal ho na ho' track.............in the serial! LOL

Kay

Go to top