Kasturi

Robbie Ko Kiya Hogaya??!!!

Roka Lover thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Guys what's happened to Robbie Sabarwaal???!!!

I know they trying to show him responsible and married but he starting to look older than his age....those black white shirts ugggggggghhhhh i hope i see the last of them....what happened to the designer hunk??!!! the sleevless tops....vests etc etc. i know he got personal problems but no need to bring his Rockstar image down!😑

Has Karan on weight??? i'm not sure sometimes he looks slim and sometimes like he's put on weight...and doesnt look like he's working out...where's muscles gone???πŸ˜•

And the beard that MUST go we are not having that!!! devdas or no devdas plzzzz😳

All his character has changed...his attitude..his anger and aggressivness...are you guys sure he not been abducted by Raunak and this Robbie is a duplicate??πŸ˜•πŸ€£ Waddaya guys think???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
RoKa Lover i totally agree.........the rockstar Robbie has disappeared 😭

Now we have this confused, sad, lonely, statue like Devdas roaming around and dreaming! 😭

I miss the old Robbie so much πŸ˜†

i agree he has changed as the story line has progressed....he has grown more mature and sensible, they are trying to show him to be like a married man and not a lover boy.....but why kill the hot image? πŸ˜•

KP looked a treat during the initial RoKa days 😳 😳 😳 and im sure thats one of the reasons why hes got such a huge female fan following.....hes got a baby face, killer eyes, and a naughty smile 😳 😳 😳
But lately the same damn clothes, over grown beard and hair is just so not appealing......to me anyway it hides away all hes good features πŸ˜‰

He can still be a Statue devdas with out the beard cant he? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

I feel a petition for new clothes for Robbie should be done! 😑 😑

Come on KP.....bring back the old look! 😳 😳 😳

Kay
mitramore15 thumbnail
yes i toatally agree with u guys
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey I too miss the attitude robbie...I am really fed up of black and white I guess ekta is trying to tell us dat robbie's colourful life has shaded into black and white!!!
He hardly speaks nowadays...such a whistful look on his face constantly...where are those killing smiles gone? Something in the depths of his eyes is also dead...dat spark of rockstar robbie is missing....dat junoon is missing in him!!!
Hey no more devdas's here...we had to bear with sujal and anurag before...plz let him not take that lovesick route..he should be on his feet claiming kasturi!
Where is the Robbie 'we loved' gone?
jaan 234 thumbnail
sab theek ho jay ga guys thora wait karo na πŸ˜ƒ
Roka Lover thumbnail
@Kay your right...when Kas got married to Ra...Robs still was looking hotttt. So i dont see the point of all this devdas effect. πŸ˜†

All those baggy white shirts are making me
We want our sexyyyy Robbie back...with the chains and rings and vests and designer shoes (plzzz no chappals) πŸ˜† ...n to top it off plzzz shaveeeee

I just noticed Kas was wearing Shocking Pink...i had said i wanted to see her in that colour way-hay!!
only4karan thumbnail
robbie itna nahin badalsakta...i really think he's doing it on purpose because uska koi plan hai raunak ko pakarne ka...or at least, thats what i'm hoping for 😳
Roka Lover thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-only4karan

robbie itna nahin badalsakta...i really think he's doing it on purpose because uska koi plan hai raunak ko pakarne ka...or at least, thats what i'm hoping for 😳

oyyeee sweetheart wo itna siyaana hota...tho aur kiya chahiye tha????!!!!🀣 usse tho ye bhi nahi pata ke his childhood friend is taking revenge on him because he won an audition which Raunak attended late! Warna Mashallah wo Rockstar hota!

I really believe nowww Robbie should start taking revenge for all those 2nd hand designer clothes he let him wear!πŸ€£πŸ˜†

Edited by Roka Lover - 15 years ago
Kay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ RoKa lover.....you are too much...still going on about the missed audition 🀣 🀣 🀣

I wish right now we had a visit from KP on IF......so we could have told him about this

KP if your reading this.....come on yaar image ka kuch tho khayaal rakho! πŸ˜†

RoKa Lover.....your right Robbie let raunak wear his designer clothes.....its time Ra returned the favour and give Robbie some clothes πŸ˜†
Roka Lover thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Kay

@ RoKa lover.....you are too much...still going on about the missed audition 🀣 🀣 🀣

I wish right now we had a visit from KP on IF......so we could have told him about this

KP if your reading this.....come on yaar image ka kuch tho khayaal rakho! πŸ˜†

RoKa Lover.....your right Robbie let raunak wear his designer clothes.....its time Ra returned the favour and give Robbie some clothes πŸ˜†

Arrey yaar what can i do? All this story boils down to the fact Raunak is cut up about some audition Robbie won because he was late! koi Raunak ko batata ke ye audition miss hogaya hai tho koi aur try karo🀣Itni bhi akal nahi hai?πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

Everytime i think about it i'm in stitchesπŸ˜†