India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Wow.....

mghurye Goldie
mghurye
mghurye

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Today's episode..when Sindoora opens the door and finds Amar at her doorstepClapClapClap.........omg that was a close one and Diyva missed Amar by secondsCryCryCry....what if Sindoora had not been there yaar....Divya would have opened the door and seen Amar.... This is what I call rappchick fate intervention.....or rather divine intervention......kya mast hai....no matter what Sindoora does there will be many many such close calls yaarClapClapClap when she will just by a second or two stop A-D from meetingCryCry........I don't know thinking how close they are to each other and how soon they might meet.... tickles my heartBig smileBig smileBig smile......

What do you guys think??

Edited by mghurye - 08 May 2008 at 3:14pm

*Enchanted* Senior Member
*Enchanted*
*Enchanted*

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
HI Mallika! you know I haven't actually seen today's episode...... first time
eva- mann nahin karta Unhappy. I think I will watch only if anything interesting
happens but have been reading the updates.

You are absolutely right- there will be several more close calls, and I just
know the feeling........they are sooo close yet so far.
cutey55 Goldie
cutey55
cutey55

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
WEN R DEY GUNA MEET??? Ouch
divyankat IF-Sizzlerz
divyankat
divyankat

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
@cutey55-i guess my prayers are taking time,na? LOL ^^

@malika- i knw rite! sin is always getting in between Angry i feel like slapping her all the time Angry
mghurye Goldie
mghurye
mghurye

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Enchanted*

HI Mallika! you know I haven't actually seen today's episode...... first time ME neither I have a quiz soon and if I watch it I will spend most of the time starting new posts than actually studying....
eva- mann nahin karta Unhappy. I think I will watch only if anything interesting
happens but have been reading the updates. Me too....I just read the update like a few times already but I may watch to see our darling Amar

know the feeling........they are sooo close yet so far.Well they are not far...but Sindoora is like the great wall of china and she is permanently lodged between the two......I mean come on Sindoora when S-V were alive you used to hide among plants and watch them and you called Vidya unphud and Sagar a nasur....Seriously watch hubby and wife thro window ....you need to find other ways to divert your mind..LOLLOLWink
*Enchanted* Senior Member
*Enchanted*
*Enchanted*

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 1:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mghurye

HI Mallika! you know I haven't actually seen today's episode...... first time ME neither I have a quiz soon and if I watch it I will spend most of the time starting new posts than actually studying....
happens but have been reading the updates. Me too....I just read the update like a few times already but I may watch to see our darling Amar

know the feeling........they are sooo close yet so far.Well they are not far...but Sindoora is like the great wall of china and she is permanently lodged between the two......I mean come on Sindoora when S-V were alive you used to hide among plants and watch them and you called Vidya unphud and Sagar a nasur....Seriously watch hubby and wife thro window ....you need to find other ways to divert your mind..LOLLOLWink

LOL yes I remember she used to hide and watch and listen to them! my mum used to get so annoyed with that lol and say 'chi chi chi!'LOL.

Yes when I mean so close yet so far I mean that distance wise they are so close- but time wise they are not going to meet other for ages...meeting seems sooo far away.

mghurye Goldie
mghurye
mghurye

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mghurye

LOL yes I remember she used to hide and watch and listen to them! my mum used to get so annoyed with that lol and say 'chi chi chi!'LOL.

Yes when I mean so close yet so far I mean that distance wise they are so close- but time wise they are not going to meet other for ages...meeting seems sooo far away.

Yay they finally metClapClap....so happy but yeah I  hate our sneaky peeky Sindoora....har jagah tapak jati hai and especially S-V ke window ke bahar toh jaise tent hi laga liya ho.....Seriously Sindoora needs to open a detective agency or do a job of handing assasins to the police now...since she has been hiring them for years nowLOL
sweet_dreams22 IF-Dazzler
sweet_dreams22
sweet_dreams22

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
im impatient dis is gonna tke AGES 4 UK viewers seriously!!!! Angry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index