Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain?
Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain?

Mili Puttar's PP experience

maneet.n.shanak IF-Rockerz
maneet.n.shanak
maneet.n.shanak

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Mili Puttar's PP experience

Milanjeet of Chandigarh is one of the five talented kids on Paanchvi Pass who help the contestants move up towards the big five crore prize money.

Milanjeet says that he is thoroughly enjoying his time on the show and has had a great time with the other four children on the kids' panel.
"I have enjoyed a lot so far. It is wonderful exposure for us. I have done lots of masti and side by side I have studied hard for this show. Now everyone started recognizing us so I have given autographs to lots of people. I have received so many calls and all of them were praising me," says Milanjeet.

But even though Milanjeet is having a lot of fun on the show, he can't wait to meet his school friends after the show. "I have not met my school friends for a while but I am sure they will give me special treatment. I am fully prepared for the show and I want to help more and more contestants in the show. The best part was that they used to take a lot of time to answer any question and on the other hand we used to answer in few seconds."

Milan says he is very impressed with SRK's treatment of the kids.

"It was real fun to meet Shah Rukhji… it is not a small thing to meet such a huge star. I like his way of calling me Mili puttar and paji. When he chats with me in Punjabi I feel very comfortable. I was not tensed at all .Shah Rukhji never treated us like he is a big star and all. He always becomes a kid when he is with us," says yet another SRK fan.

Do not forget to watch Milanjeet and all the kids of Paanchvi Pass every Friday -Sunday, 8pm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyav

ahada IF-Dazzler
ahada
ahada

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
well done these are the things that courge children to look out far a batter future. good luck with the show Milanjeet.
-Vanshika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vanshika-
-Vanshika-

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:23am | IP Logged
ya he said true.....shahrukh is behaving very well wid the kids in show.......
thnx for sharing.........

Smile Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index