Written Update 8th April 2008

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
WRITTEN UPDATE 8TH APRIL 2008

Gauri is in hospital in the icu room and Anupam walks in with a file and smiles at her and he says how are you and please Gauri take back your case and Gauri says I can't do that Anupam I can never forgive Samar and why are you sticking up for him even when you know you could have been killed and Anupam says I know Samar has done wrong but how long will you hate him for and Gauri says till my last breath and Anupam says please Gauri even when you know Samar did this when he was mistaken and even when you know he never killed your baby it was someone else and even when you know someone else killed Nikhla mum and not him and you want to punish him and now what has happened to you because you always supported the truth so why are you turning wrong on this day and now I am saying to you that Samar is not guilty and I will give you proof when Nisha comes and she won't lie to me and she will tell the killer's name and Gauri says you are doing all this just to save Samar and Anupam says why would I do this Gauri because he tried to kill me too and I was angry and I understand him, he was mistaken that you killed Nikhla mum and because I was with you thats why he tried to kill me too and please Gauri, Samar needs to understand he needs help from you and if you don't understand then the family wont understand him and now your life is joined with him and Gauri says my life is with him but my relationship won't and Anupam says joining and breaking a relationship is not in my hands or yours it is in the hands of God and maybe Gauri he might takes Shiv's space in your life and Gauri says no one can take Shiv's place Shiv is my God for me and Anupam says Samar ain't a devil Gauri but you need to change your feeling towards him and he isn't bad and for you he bare feet to a temple and just for you and he leaves.  It is night and in the Kapoor house Vivaan's wife is saying Gauri knew everything and even knowing she sat in the mandaap and married Samar and Gopal is coming downstairs when he hears this he says everything think of something bad for someone else but never for you and whatever Samar did you are upset and what about Vivaan and Druv what there did don't you care about that and Gayatri says Gopal why are you always after them and whatever there did it was for us and we don't like going against the family but under Samar's rule we had to do this and Gopal says  if there were cleaver then maybe Samar would have gave them a better job and Druv interrupts and says shut up whenever always talking about us and Vivaan says who are you talking too, the person who has no importance in this family and there both leave with their wives. It is morning and Mahain and Ayush are in the police station signing some paper's and Samar comes out and the police say Samar Kapoor and now you have being bailed and sign here and go and Ayush says we spoke to Gauri and she has taken the case back and he says sorry to Mahain and he says don't say this to me and whatever you need to say, say it to Gauri and if you need forgiveness then ask her for that too and he leaves.  In the hospital Gauri comes out the room walking when Samar comes upto her and there both have flashbacks and music plays and they pass. Samar says to Gauri how are you and she says I am fine and the doctor said I can go home and she says to Samar you here and Samar says I came to tell you please forgive me and what I did was bad and I mistaken you for something else and because of this I behaved bad with all my family, I know whatever I did is not something to forgive but I wanted to see you and say sorry and Gauri says I have forgiven you but that doesn't mean I trust you, Maya Bua and Anupam made me understand and because of that I changed my mind and after all the cheating I got from anyone I can't seem to trust anyone and in my heart in nothing for you might feel good and I have nothing against you and because of the mistake we thought we were both guilty and when I go from here I am going to pray that my mother's killer gets arrested as soon as possible and Samar says you are leaving home and Gauri says there is no point staying in that house and Samar says but Gauri all the family is yours and because if me you want to leave and Gauri says I don't want to answer to that question and Samar says look Gauri even in a mistake we still have a relationship and we are man and wife and if God wanted you to get separated from this family then why would it make you meet me and Gauri is about to leave when her scarf get stuck in Samar's watch and Samar and he pulls it out and she leaves. Gauri enters the house and everyone stands up and Dadi smiles and everyone seems happy and Maya says Gauri now that you are better we are all happy and Dada says I am happy that the daughter we lost is now back and I know now Gauri is back all happiness will come back and Dadi says I will never let you go and Gauri says no Dadi I can not stay in this house and Mahain says what are you saying and Gauri says yes papa I have made my decision I can't stay in this house and Dadi says I know your decision to leave is because of me and even since you were a baby I looked after you and I couldn't tell it was you and that why you are punishing me and I know my mistake and if you can please forgive me and Gauri says no Dadi don't think like that, the things were like that and whoever was in your place would have thought the same about me and please everyone don't think of yourself's as guilty and now things have changed and it would be better for everyone so that I leave and if I stay away maybe I can live with the goods things in mind about my family and Maya says you are saying you don't blame no one and your thinking of leaving home and Gauri says I don't want a place in this home but in all your hearts and because I stay away this can happen and Ayush says why you leaving if we can we will all ask for forgiveness and Gauri says no Ayush Uncle please don't make me more embarrassed by saying that and to tell you the truth I don't know the reason I am leaving this house and that why I can't make you all understand but all I know is I can't stay in this house and Anupam is about to say something and Gauri today no one will force me to change my choice and she leaves and Samar leaves. Gauri is staring through a window and Samar is going inside his car and he sees her and he leaves in his car. Samar is driving when the red lights happen and he sees Nisha in a taxi and he gets out the car to go there when Nisha sees him and is shocked.

PRECAP: Nisha is on the phone to someone and is saying I saw Samar today he was following me and I don't know how I survived and came here and Anupam and Samar are at the back of her and she is shocked to see them

EPISODE: I loved this episode and I liked the part of Gauri and Samar but I did'nt like the way Gauri left the house

RATING: 9/10

COPYRIGHT 2008 INDIA FORUMS 2008
Please do not attempt to copy this and use it on another forum. This can only be copied by people who have asked permission from me.

PS. I am so so so sorry for posting this late but I won't be late next time and my apologies to everyone who was waiting for it

fanx i really wnt to knw who the killer is lol this has been going on for the past 5 yrs in kaa lol xxx haha ekta maiya is such a joke us ne kon si mahabrat karni eh? lol x
creatives pls reveal the killer now bahut ho gaya
I really hope that after they shows Nikhila's Killer, the shows ends there..ehy wat happened to gauri's who lyked Samar, are they not gonna meet up or wat..I think Exta's lost it totaly, she starts wid a story bt the ending is either missin or really crap 🤢
But thanks 4 the update sweety, it was really gr8 👏
thanxx a lot dear i hav already posted yesterdy's highlights so close my topic n thanxx again for the lovely update 👏
Originally posted by yipee

creatives pls reveal the killer now bahut ho gaya
ha u r ryt hun hoon to bahut zyada acting hogi he lol x