fabulous05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi

I was just wondering does anyone else have this problem with the videos loading very slowing in the IF links compared to the zshare links. It takes about 1 hour for each part to load on my computer. I dont have problem with loading videos from other websites except this one. Is anyone else having this same problem or is it just me?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: fabulous05

Hi

I was just wondering does anyone else have this problem with the videos loading very slowing in the IF links compared to the zshare links. It takes about 1 hour for each part to load on my computer. I dont have problem with loading videos from other websites except this one. Is anyone else having this same problem or is it just me?

I have a same problem but not as bad. My video stops every few 2nds. But I am happy with these videos as it does not have pop ups which has runied my computer.
fabulous05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramas

I have a same problem but not as bad. My video stops every few 2nds. But I am happy with these videos as it does not have pop ups which has runied my computer.

Oh ok yah I like it for the same reason. No pop ups rock! 😊 thanks for the reply, just wanted to make sure it wasnt only me.
Magnificent thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramas

I have a same problem but not as bad. My video stops every few 2nds. But I am happy with these videos as it does not have pop ups which has runied my computer.

Hmms.. Ramas, do you know; that every host use Popups? 😊 Even though Zshare have it. Yes, India forums links are too slow, I know that.. What can I do? Nothing..I was told by admins to do that... Me just doing it. 😔

ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magnificent

Hmms.. Ramas, do you know; that every host use Popups? 😊 Even though Zshare have it. Yes, India forums links are too slow, I know that.. What can I do? Nothing..I was told by admins to do that... Me just doing it. 😔

actually your pop ups have ruined my computer. it has installed something in  my computer. It  hangs all the time and it is too slow despite having lots of memory.

I rather have these IF videos.  at least they will not ruin my computers. I am happy with IF videos.

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Its probably because IF is under Beta which means its going through changes. Thats probably why the videos are so slow.
nookway thumbnail
Yes I am also very very happy with these videos. Absolutely no popups....its like dream come true 😆
judyp thumbnail
I agree with the issue with the pop ups.

But to be honest the videos are now too slow to enjoy the episode. It takes 1 hour to see a 12 minutes part. I now have stopped watching the videos on IF.

But don't get me wrong I understand the issuess with unwanted pop-ups.
nookway thumbnail
I dont have any issues with the IF video. I can watch the whole thing in 30 mins at the max.
n_qadri thumbnail
Same problem with me :( It takes too looong to see a video.. so sometimes I play a part and then pause it and wait for it to load for a couple of hours.. then when it's loaded to 100% i watch it.. It has become toooo slow :(
Plus of course is no pop-ups/viruses