Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

regarding video

fabulous05 Senior Member
fabulous05
fabulous05

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Hi

I was just wondering does anyone else have this problem with the videos loading very slowing in the IF links compared to the zshare links. It takes about 1 hour for each part to load on my computer. I dont have problem with loading videos from other websites except this one. Is anyone else having this same problem or is it just me?

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fabulous05

Hi

I was just wondering does anyone else have this problem with the videos loading very slowing in the IF links compared to the zshare links. It takes about 1 hour for each part to load on my computer. I dont have problem with loading videos from other websites except this one. Is anyone else having this same problem or is it just me?
  I have a same problem but not as bad. My video stops every few 2nds. But I am happy with these videos as it does not have pop ups which has runied my computer.
fabulous05 Senior Member
fabulous05
fabulous05

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramas

Hi I was just wondering does anyone else have this problem with the videos loading very slowing in the IF links compared to the zshare links. It takes about 1 hour for each part to load on my computer. I dont have problem with loading videos from other websites except this one. Is anyone else having this same problem or is it just me?
I have a same problem but not as bad. My video stops every few 2nds. But I am happy with these videos as it does not have pop ups which has runied my computer.

Oh ok yah I like it for the same reason. No pop ups rock! Smile thanks for the reply, just wanted to make sure it wasnt only me.
Magnificent IF-Rockerz
Magnificent
Magnificent

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

Hi

I have a same problem but not as bad. My video stops every few 2nds. But I am happy with these videos as it does not have pop ups which has runied my computer.

Hmms.. Ramas, do you know; that every host use Popups? Smile Even though Zshare have it. Yes, India forums links are too slow, I know that.. What can I do? Nothing..I was told by admins to do that... Me just doing it. Unhappy

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Magnificent

Hi

Hmms.. Ramas, do you know; that every host use Popups? Smile Even though Zshare have it. Yes, India forums links are too slow, I know that.. What can I do? Nothing..I was told by admins to do that... Me just doing it. Unhappy

actually your pop ups have ruined my computer. it has installed something in  my computer. It  hangs all the time and it is too slow despite having lots of memory.

I rather have these IF videos.  at least they will not ruin my computers. I am happy with IF videos.

gk_09 IF-Veteran Member
gk_09
gk_09

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Its probably because IF is under Beta which means its going through changes. Thats probably why the videos are so slow.
nookway Senior Member
nookway
nookway

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Yes I am also very very happy with these videos. Absolutely no popups....its like dream come true LOL
judyp Goldie
judyp
judyp

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
I agree with the issue with the pop ups.

But to be honest the videos are now too slow to enjoy the episode. It takes 1 hour to see a 12 minutes part. I now have stopped watching the videos on IF.

But don't get me wrong I understand the issuess with unwanted pop-ups.

Go to top