Update 8th May

Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

please ignore any mistakes😊

Update 8th May

Michi see neev trying to get ayesha out of the car, milsi runs to neev and asks about ayesha, neev says that ayesha needs to go to the doctors but her door is not opening. Milsi opens the door and carries ayesha to neevs car on his insistence and he drives off with prachi in tow. Neev thinks that ayesha has done all this on purpose to prevent michi from coming close. Prachi is in the back of the car with ayesha and milsi is driving. Prachi gets the end of her pallu and cleans the blood from ayesha's forehead and milsi is looking back at her doing this. Prachi tells milsi that this could be a police case so he should to take ayesha home instead of to the hospital and that they will call a doctor to see her at home. Milsi calls the doc while driving and tells prachi that the doc will be there soon. They arrive home and milsi carries ayesha inside. The oldies and suk see milsi carrying ayesha and baba asks what happened. Milsi explains what happened and baba tells him to take her to her room. Prachi brings the doc to ayesha's room and the doc checks on her. the doc says there is nothing to worry about and that he needs to do a complete check up to make sure that she is ok, he sends michi out. Outside the room, Prachi reassures milsi that ayesha will be ok. Milsi starts putting himself down by saying that he can never keep anyone happy and that it is his fault. He says that he also snatched neevs happiness, prachi is confused and asks him to elaborate and milsi tells her about neevs plan. Prachi tells his to stop blaming himself for everything and that it is not always necessary for u to get what u want and that sometimes the unthinkable happens. She looks disappointed and walks up the stairs to her room and the sad kayamath song plays. Milsi looks at her walking up the stairs.

The doc comes out and tells milsi that ayesha has regained consciousness. Milsi goes in to meet ayesha. Milsi asks her what she was doing at the beach. Ayesha tells him that she came home early looking for him and found out that he was at the beach so she decided to surprise him there. She asks milsi what he was doing there and he tells her about how he was trying to make amends between NP. She asks if neev managed to apologise to prachi and milsi says no and tells her about the flashes he got at the beach. Ayesha seems nervous and plays it down saying that it is all his imagination and that he is thinking too much. She tells him to take a few days off work and rest. Milsi tells ayesha to sleep and he will stay by her bedside. Ayesha lies down and milsi rests his head on the headboard and falls asleep. He sees flashes of the time he spent with prachi and sees some quick flashes of himself in colour and he gets restless. He sits up abruptly and ayesha wakes up at the sudden movement. Milsi tells her of the dream, he tells her not to worry and tells her to go back to sleep. Milsi gets up and sits on the chair and goes to sleep.  Ayesha sits up and feels that milsi is distancing himself away from her and that it is all NP's fault.

Mishra ji, dadi and soumya are in a room and PL comes in and hands soumya some lepp and asks her to give it to milind and to tell him to put it on ayesha's wounds. Mishra ji asks PL what she is doing and asks her why she is being so nice to someone who's main aim is to ruin their happiness. PL says that she cant forget that she promised amrita that she would take care of ayesha and that she cant leave her when she is in pain.

Prachi and neev are together and she tells neev about milsi's flashes.

Ayesha walks in and tells them that she faked her accident. Ayesha goes to neev and praises him on his plan and gloats that it was futile because she came in time to ruin their plans. She tells neev that she thought he wanted to marry prachi but he doing his best to reunite her with milsi instead. She demands to know what happened to his engagement with prachi. Prachi looses her cool and blurts out that their engagement is fake. She goes onto say that they faked their engagement so that they could trigger off milsis memories and so that she could get closer to milsi. She tells ayesha that milsi is her everything and she will definitely get milsi back in her life. Ayesha retorts that she will see how prachi gets milsi. She says that prachi will never be able to play with milsi and that she is milsi's first love. She turns and walks off but stops when prachi says that she is milsi's final destination and tells her that she should not forget it. Ayesha turns back around and tells her that she will keep milsi away from prachi and that her junoon will keep her away from milsi. Prachi tells ayesha that she faked her accident to get milsi but she would happily give her life away for him. prachi says that she has been brought up with the belief that god is always there looking out for you and that ayesha's junoon can not win against her faith. Ayesha says that prachi's faith is weak and that milsi is now hers. Prachi reply's that god will give everything but misunderstandings. Ayesha says that god will give her everything but milsi and prachi replies that only time will tell.

Ayesha seems taken back by prachi's attitude.

Precap

Neev asks prachi if she has watched sholay. He cracks a joke and commends her for the attitude she showed ayesha.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks dear,,lovely update

i will only watch it for prachi,,i hear she was quite somethin 👏
ruvimbo thumbnail
COOL 1st one thanks for the update seems like a gud epi like prachi s attitude
ruvimbo thumbnail
ohhhhhh just found out second
khadz thumbnail
Ayesha is plain mad...........

when is milind gone get his memo bck.. i'm geting sick of Aysha 🤢
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnks!!!
finally prachi showed some backbone today!!!! 😳 👏
Princess D thumbnail
Thanks for the great update
wande thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow go Prachi Milind Mishra👏give it back to that silly and stupid witch 😡cause I know u can do it 😃

and thank u very much sweetheart for this lovely update u are simply the best just likt mine SA😉   
rani2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks soo much for the update no nee dto watch the episode but will watch fro prach i think she was gudd today,, and when will he get his memory back i am getting sick of all thiss,, Ekta plzzz doo somethinggg gudd for next wek
ariska thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Although I don't like the story but I like your update. Thanks hun for the great update 😊